Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Ian Dempseys Breakfast show jumped the shark?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Fattes wrote: »
    successful enterprise. The phrase was originally used to denote the point in a television program's history where the plot spins off into absurd storylines or unlikely characterizations."It actaully comes from Happy Days when the Fonz Jumps a shark on a pair of water skis, the show was cancelled soon after

7 seasons later?

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭-Leelo-

Used to like the Morning Crew on 98fm but got a pain in the face with the radio, too many ads, could anyone tell me do they stll have that obnoxious little girl ringing people??
    Can't remember her name, but never found her funny, just thought she was a cheeky little brat.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

-Leelo- wrote: »
    Used to like the Morning Crew on 98fm but got a pain in the face with the radio, too many ads, could anyone tell me do they stll have that obnoxious little girl ringing people??
    Can't remember her name, but never found her funny, just thought she was a cheeky little brat.

Little Becky. I thought I was the only one that hated that segment! I also stopped listening to the Morning Crew on 98fm when they introduced Siobhán as a permanent fixture. That woman is an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Phantom and Newstalk would be the only 2 stations that I would listen to.

there's a couple of shows on various stations that are alright, but not enough to bother flicking from the 2 mentioned above.

2fm/spin/fm104/98fm are pretty much awful for the whole day.

Advertisement