Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How can I bring my Russian girl to live in Ireland?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 CaptainMeerkat

historian actually mardi and no offense taken!none meant either ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

4809_hugo004.png

Call this man

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭MardiB

historian actually mardi and no offense taken!none meant either ;)

None meant or taken here either:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

@starbelgrade!

noticed that too! nice people....!

problem is (altho I failed to mention also), have fine girl at home in Ireland too but preferences preferences preferences! thats not important, thats for relationship forum!

Wait, whaaat? You have an Irish girlfriend and a Russian girlfriend? :eek:

JaxxYChicK wrote: »
    Wait, whaaat? You have an Irish girlfriend and a Russian girlfriend? :eek:

well.....yes :( Please, I feel awful but only started to date this one while here in Russia and can't tell my Irish lady over the phone...we will have a talk when I return....Im an a*shole but not a complete c**t

well.....yes :( Please, I feel awful but only started to date this one while here in Russia and can't tell my Irish lady over the phone...we will have a talk when I return....Im an a*shole but not a complete c**t

So you've been in Russia since March and you've been stringing your Irish girlfriend along since then?

Might have been less cruel to link her to this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Just pray Irish (soon-to-be) ex-girlfriend is not on boards, eh?

I'm gonna have that stupid meerkat jingle in my head all night now.(cue more pathetic puns :rolleyes:)

JaxxY, I really really don't like what I am doing but I will NOT dump a girl (3.5yrs) over the phone or via a chat on some instant messangers...the details are complicated and irrelevant to both this topic and your morals about MY personal life

Sorry Sardonicat... love Alexandr Orlov though - he the legend! Check out the Compare the Meerkat bloopers on Youtube too, hilarious!

JaxxY, I really really don't like what I am doing but I will NOT dump a girl (3.5yrs) over the phone or via a chat on some instant messangers...the details are complicated and irrelevant to both this topic and your morals about MY personal life

Sorry Sardonicat... love Alexandr Orlov though - he the legend! Check out the Compare the Meerkat bloopers on Youtube too, hilarious!

Nothing to do with my morals really, I was merely making an observation. Besides, you disclosed that information about YOUR personal life in this thread, leaving it open for public comment.

Personally I'd rather be dumped back in March over IM or phone rather than pine away and stay faithful to a bloke who is screwing a Russian English teacher behind my back for months on end. But that's just me. Maybe you like having her on standby in case you can't get your Russian missus into the country? :pac:

Oh Mr. Meerkat, you're a crafty one.

• Advertisement

Meerkat, that's even worse, 3.5 years and you are asking advise about how to bring a russian girl you have been seeing for a few months over to Ireland on a public forum:eek: That is brutal, hugely disrespectful and plain idiotic. Man up ffs...... She's a lucky girl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭CCCP

Easy to judge , I'm sure He has his reasons. Sometimes relationships arent clear cut, and things can be messy, Its called life, give him a break.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

In Soviet Russia, men are treated better than women!

mardi....

if u read the opening post instead of correcting my spelling - you would notice that I know this Russian girl for quite a while now and not a few months; and as CCCP says, there is a whole story that is irrelevant to this topic and anybody else but those involved. I don't need an analysis of my life, just the know-how to change certain parts!

@superinfinity...check your grammar... 'Soviet Russia...are...' in same sentence doesn't work since 1991

CCCP wrote: »
    Easy to judge , I'm sure He has his reasons. Sometimes relationships arent clear cut, and things can be messy, Its called life, give him a break.

Not really, he is stringing a longterm girlfrind along for 6 months. that's not cool, as he seems by this thread anyway serious about his russian girl. God I hope he is planning on moving with her to the same locality as his unbeknowing soon to be ex:rolleyes:

mardi....

if u read the opening post instead of correcting my spelling - you would notice that I know this Russian girl for quite a while now and not a few months; and as CCCP says, there is a whole story that is irrelevant to this topic and anybody else but those involved. I don't need an analysis of my life, just the know-how to change certain parts!

@superinfinity...check your grammar... 'Soviet Russia...are...' in same sentence doesn't work since 1991

Meerkat, If they know about each other, well then you have my sincerest apologies. If thet don't then I think you are out of order. You called yourself an ass$%le in one post, so I doubt It's the former. It would be better by phone than to string a girl along you are not interested in IMO

• Advertisement

MardiB wrote: »
    Meerkat, If they know about each other, well then you have my sincerest apologies. If thet don't then I think you are out of order. You called yourself an ass$%le in one post, so I doubt It's the former. It would be better by phone than to string a girl along you are not interested in IMO

one knows about the other one, so I guess I'm a bum cheek only :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Has she any sisters or friends?

I once had three Russians in the one night, black they were, so smooth .. you'd never get better Irish head.

God bless you Arthur.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Mail order bride.....stick a stamp on her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

old_aussie wrote: »
    Mail order bride.....stick a stamp on her

LOL :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

according to this thread in after hours we are going to have the coldest winter ever, so wait a few months for the place to freeze over, buy a sleigh, get some dogs (or reindeer) and you will have a lovely romantic trip over the frozen tundra of northern Europe to Ireland....... sorted

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

OP , buy a company off the shelf. Not expensive, you are only buying the name. Company then hires her on a long term contract, she gets working visa, you date her and then marry her.

http://www.thecompanywarehouse.co.uk/buy-a-company-name.asp

Make sure contract is just long enough to decide if you want her around but short enough for visa to run out if you need her shipped back free of charge.

I know this for other reasons than the OP's query.

Kasabian wrote: »
    OP , buy a company off the shelf. Not expensive, you are only buying the name. Company then hires her on a long term contract, she gets working visa, you date her and then marry her.

http://www.thecompanywarehouse.co.uk/buy-a-company-name.asp

Make sure contract is just long enough to decide if you want her around but short enough for visa to run out if you need her shipped back free of charge.

I know this for other reasons than the OP's query.

thanks kasabian for the information. The thought had crossed my mind briefly but I'm sure one would create a big headache with the Registrar of Companies etc etc, as well as the actual need to file accounts showing income/expenditure, as well as tax paid to an employee who I won't actually be paying...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Hasmunch

PTO wrote: »
    You'd have to pay tax on her
    I thought it was VRT......

Ah yes.... vagina registration tax

Needs to be paid on all imported models

Advertisement