Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You win ten million euro on the lotto tonight !

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭talla10

I'd tell my family im going to the shop to buy milk then simpsons-style begin to walk to door end up sprinting to car revving it loudly and speed to pick up my winnings with the intent of fecking off on my own...but i crash my car and enter a coma where i can hear everything that is going on but i cant speak or move and nobody ever finds out i won lotto....

Until the year 2076 when Irelands health service improves slightly and i come out of my coma....but my winnings cant be claimed after 90 days....and Fianna Fail are still in power...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭CCCP

Sort out my nearest and dearest, And move country.

I would also take it upon myself to invest some money with the advise of professionals. when it starts paying dividends I would then use the profit to set up a fund to help those in poorer country's. For example build shelters and orphanages in poor developing countries, which costs F***all to do compared to here.

I would also regularly surprise a beggar with a substantial gift. So long as I believe they are genuinely in need of help.

Other then that, live happily ever after with my wife and create a family:D!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

CCCP wrote: »
    Sort out my nearest and dearest, And move country.

I would also take it upon myself to invest some money with the advise of professionals. when it starts paying dividends I would then use the profit to set up a fund to help those in poorer country's. For example build shelters and orphanages in poor developing countries, which costs F***all to do compared to here.

I would also regularly surprise a beggar with a substantial gift. So long as I believe they are genuinely in need of help.

Other then that, live happily ever after with my wife and create a family:D!

Well don't forget to tell me if you do win, so I can mug a tramp for his sunday best, ya gots to look the part when begging.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭messymess

Do you think Brian Cowan would let you hurl abuse at him in private if you paid him?

Also, wouldn't it be funny to donate it to Ivor Calelly :D

Why can't I stop thinking of completely stupid ways to use this money??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

i have to divide it by 5 cause im in my workplaces syndicate! :(

• Advertisement

i have to divide it by 5 cause im in my workplaces syndicate! :(

pfft. the key to workplace syndicates is to always do the same numbers yourself. That way, you get half, plus a fifth of the other half :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

Property and bank shares might be worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

What would you do with the loot ?

I'm taking Cliftonville into the Champions' League.
    Oh, and curing cancer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

What are the odds again ? a million to one ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭stevveyg

bring a few of my closest mates to thailand for a month, i hear its a lovely spot:cool:
    but seriously it puts a smile across my face every wed and sat when i think about winning the lotto, that is till 8.05pm :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

while im laughing all the way to the bonk.

Hookers then yea?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Have a big party with pyramids of ferrero rocher

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

Going travelling, by myself a car, give some to my parents in thanks for all the lends they've given, do my PHD and then put the rest into savings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Hire a hitman to exterminate everyone in Leinster house.

Job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

i'd give my left leg to be lying on a beach in thailand not having to worry about my old life...

if any of you win the lotto...one left leg can be bought 'cheap cheap sir'

Advertisement