Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wow..youngest mother ever was 5 years old

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

I don't see how people think this could be so unbelievable. It's not any different than when someone is born with an extra digit (Polydactyly). It's not the norm but it happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

I don't see how people think this could be so unbelievable. It's not any different than when someone is born with an extra digit (Polydactyly). It's not the norm but it happens.

well, the odds of having early periods and being raped and becoming pregnant at 5 yrs old, to me, are a bit on the slim side.

Dean820 wrote: »
    (googles to make sure this isn't possible)

If they're sharing the same water, those little swimmers can go quite some way!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

peatcass wrote: »
    I went from being really sad for the poor girl, to nearly choking laughing at your idea that the kid would be left to her own devices to raise the infant.

Doctor: "Ok Miss X, you're good to go, if you could just sign these forms.. what do you mean you can't write? What do you mean you don't even know how to phone a taxi?"

I doubt she was phoning taxis in the 40's. The point was that she had no concept of what had happened, nor that the child was hers and required care. She didn't interact with the child at all, was the point, preferring to dote on her dolls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

"Get there before the hair."

Lads, ye're not suppose to take that saying seriously....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

Millicent wrote: »
    I doubt she was phoning taxis in the 40's. The point was that she had no concept of what had happened, nor that the child was hers and required care. She didn't interact with the child at all, was the point, preferring to dote on her dolls.

C'mon.. are you seriously suggesting she was left to mind that child?

Advertisement