Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who control Obama? I let you guess...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,369 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

I'm sure it's only one of many groups he was close to.
    I don't believe the Jews are the root of all evil, Zionists get up to some hi jinks alright, but you don't have to be Jewish to be one of them.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Wow. Just wow. Did you even read the article? This isn't truth, it's the complete opposite of it.
    During the interview Wednesday, when confronted with the anxiety that some Israelis feel toward him, Obama said that "some of it may just be the fact that my middle name is Hussein, and that creates suspicion."

"Ironically, I've got a Chief of Staff named Rahm Israel Emmanuel. My top political advisor is somebody who is a descendent of Holocaust survivors. My closeness to the Jewish American community was probably what propelled me to the U.S. Senate," Obama said.
    He was simply saying that his former Chief Of Staff was Jewish and given the support and advice from him, he made it to the White House. :pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

gizmo wrote: »
    Wow. Just wow. Did you even read the article? This isn't truth, it's the complete opposite of it.

He was simply saying that his former Chief Of Staff was Jewish and given the support and advice from him, he made it to the White House. :pac:

Funny how Obomber never mentioned the fact that Rahm's father was an Irgun terrorist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭reprazant

Funny how Obomber never mentioned the fact that Rahm's father was an Irgun terrorist.

What has that got to do with his son?

Do you think that the actions of a father should forever be associated with his children?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

reprazant wrote: »

Do you think that the actions of a father should forever be associated with his children?

The apple dont fall far from the tree

• Advertisement

enno99 wrote: »
    The apple dont fall far from the tree

Pathetic. Truly pathetic.

If your father is done for fraud, then suspicion should therefore fall also on you?

gizmo wrote: »

And with a little help from his friends

“After I heard him give that speech, I called him up and said, ‘You’re going to run for president and I’m going to support you

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/11/obama-geffen.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭TMoreno

Rahm Emanuel served in the IDF not in the US Army. He is a traitor. Regarding his father, here what he had to say when his son was appointed Chief of Staff.

"Emanuel’s father is Israeli, and Benjamin Emanuel didn’t improve matters in an interview with Ma’ariv".
    "Obviously," the senior Emanuel told the Israeli daily, "he’ll influence the president to be pro-Israel. Why wouldn’t he? What is he, an Arab? He’s not going to be mopping floors at the White House."
    http://jta.org/news/article/2008/11/09/1000859/rahm-emanuel-attack-dog-policy-wonk-committed-jew

Pathetic. Truly pathetic.

If your father is done for fraud, then suspicion should therefore fall also on you?

If you think Political ideology and criminal behaviour are one in the same you might have a point

TMoreno wrote: »
    Rahm Emanuel served in the IDF not in the US Army. He is a traitor. Regarding his father, here what he had to say when his son was appointed Chief of Staff.

"Emanuel’s father is Israeli, and Benjamin Emanuel didn’t improve matters in an interview with Ma’ariv".
    "Obviously," the senior Emanuel told the Israeli daily, "he’ll influence the president to be pro-Israel. Why wouldn’t he? What is he, an Arab? He’s not going to be mopping floors at the White House."
    http://jta.org/news/article/2008/11/09/1000859/rahm-emanuel-attack-dog-policy-wonk-committed-jew

So, what his father says is what he says now?
    "He was humble and very sincere," Oakar [president of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee] said. "He apologized for his father's comments and said they don't represent their values."
    To say, as he is quoted "These are not the values upon which I was raised or those of my family," he is dis-respecting his father (although his mother, according to Wikipedia was a union organizer and civil rights activist)

• Advertisement

enno99 wrote: »
    If you think Political ideology and criminal behaviour are one in the same you might have a point

Could you give me any examples or quotes that they both have the same political ideology please?

So, what his father says is what he says now?

Of course he can change his mind but despite the "mopping floor remark" we can assume that he expected his son to be Pro-Israel.
    Maariv also called Rahm Emanuel "our man in the White House".

Of course he can change his mind but despite the "mopping floor remark" we can assume that he expected his son to be Pro-Israel.
    Maariv also called Rahm Emanuel "our man in the White House".

And?

Because his father 'expected' him to be, he therefore is?

Do you think he is so weak a person as to blindly do what his father wants?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I guess france?

And?

Because his father 'expected' him to be, he therefore is?

Do you think he is so weak a person as to blindly do what his father wants?

The man served in the IDF. He has an Israeli Passport. He does not need to listen to his father. He is a traitor.

The man served in the IDF. He has an Israeli Passport. He does not need to listen to his father. He is a traitor.

He has dual-citizenship so is therefore a traitor?

I know two people who have 2 passports. Are they also traitors?

How can they be traitors if they hold 2 passports? That makes no sense. :confused:

How can they be traitors if they hold 2 passports? That makes no sense. :confused:

He was until last week the Chief of Staff of the White House!!! How can't you see that there is a problem here. If he had an Iranian passport the media would be all over him, but because those who run the media are close to Israel nobody say anything.
    Israel is not a friend of America. It's an enemy that attacked the USA and staged false flag operation against the US.

He was until last week the Chief of Staff of the White House!!! How can't you see that there is a problem here. If he had an Iranian passport the media would be all over him, but because those who run the media are close to Israel nobody say anything.
    Israel is not a friend of America. It's an enemy that attacked the USA and staged false flag operations against the US.

Israel is not a friend of America. It's an enemy that attacked the USA and staged false flag operations against the US.

It would only be a problem if the man lacked an integrity. You seem to think that he does. Is that because he is Jewish?

America views Israel as a friend. What is this attack you say they did? Or are you saying that they did 9/11 like you implied on a different thread?

Could you give me any examples or quotes that they both have the same political ideology please?

Rahm Israel Emanuel
    “But concerning policy, we have done everything that we can that is in Israel’s security – and long-range interests.
    http://www.jpost.com/International/Arti ... ?id=175654

Irgun terrorist Benjamin Emanuel

King_david_hotel_bombing1.jpg

• Advertisement

It would only be a problem if the man lacked an integrity. You seem to think that he does. Is that because he is Jewish?

America views Israel as a friend. What is this attack you say they did? Or are you saying that they did 9/11 like you implied on a different thread?

For a start

• USS Liberty
    • The lavon affair
    • Executing Furkan Dogan
    • Daniel Pollard
    • Art student spies

I think people have a double standard on this. I for one wouldn't welcome one of Osama's sons into the Irish government without a very large amount of suspicion. Would you?

If you haven't heard of the Lavon Affair, the USS Liberty Attack and the Jonathan Pollard case, you should do your research and then get back to me. Otherwise there is no point of talking about 9 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

The man served in the IDF. He has an Israeli Passport.

No he didn't.

No he doesn't (though like any other Jewish person he could claim one - just like any Irish American with an Irish granny can claim an Irish passport).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Joshua Jones

alastair wrote: »
    No he didn't.

No he doesn't (though like any other Jewish person he could claim one - just like any Irish American with an Irish granny can claim an Irish passport).
    During the 1991 Gulf War, Emanuel volunteered with the Israel Defense Forces as a civilian helping to maintain equipment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahm_Emanuel

I get the feeling you disagree just for the sake of it.

No he didn't.

Yes he did.

I'm afraid you are wrong yet again.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3616306,00.html

I don't believe he has an Israeli passport though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Some charged that Emanuel was an Israeli citizen or a dual U.S.-Israeli national (he is neither, he was born in Chicago in 1959); or, they alleged that he served in the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF), losing his finger confronting a Syrian tank during the 1982 Israeli invasion of Lebanon (he did not serve in the IDF, and lost his finger in a freak accident while working as a teenager in an Arby's restaurant). A few accused Emanuel of skipping U.S. military service to join the IDF in 1991 (also not true -- in the midst of the 1991 Gulf War, while U.S. forces were manning Patriot missile batteries in Israel and the Arab Gulf, Emanuel volunteered for a few weeks, as a civilian, doing maintenance on Israeli vehicles).
    That doesn't sound like he enlisted in the IDF tbh.

Source.

No he didn't:
    A few accused Emanuel of skipping U.S. military service to join the IDF in 1991 (also not true -- in the midst of the 1991 Gulf War, while U.S. forces were manning Patriot missile batteries in Israel and the Arab Gulf, Emanuel volunteered for a few weeks, as a civilian, doing maintenance on Israeli vehicles).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-zogby/rahm-emanuel-and-arab-per_b_143976.html

Yes he did.

I'm afraid you are wrong yet again.

Fraid not - it's one of the benefits of not having bigoted blinkers on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Joshua Jones

Fraid not - it's one of the benefits of not having bigoted blinkers on.

Really?
    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one exhibiting intolerance, irrationality, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs or genetics.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Seriously lads can we not make it personal everytime?

Advertisement