Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

With all yer bad news lately, here's a hilarious picture.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

The wives look rough as old boots for the most part. You'd think famous millionaire golfers could do better.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,991 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

bonerm wrote: »
    The wives look rough as old boots for the most part. You'd think famous millionaire golfers could do better.

They've got to be a bit butch, or they wouldn't be able to carry those golf-bags back to the Range Rover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Katherine Jenkins is all woman.

Unbelievable.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Agricola wrote: »
    In fairness, the golfer is hitting a tiny ball sometimes around 300 yrds, with a long piece of metal and more often than not gets it to land a matter of feet from the hole. If you or I tried that we would struggle to hit the ball, never mind get it to do that! There is alot of skill involved, and fans appreciate that.
    Anyway, how many people have we all spoken to who say football and rugby is just a bunch of men following a ball around a field and beating each other up. The worth of any sport is purely subjective.

Oh I realise that. My dad and brothers are big into golf - I've been out with them a few times and I can assure you that I suck at it. It's certainly harder than it looks! Still doesn't make it any more interesting to watch...

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭marzic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

That's one hell of an arse.

Superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭KrazeeEyezKilla

Harrington & Woods are doing the old trick of pointing your head one way with the eyes going the other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Sex addict my hole........

Somehow I think that the expression " ..... my hole" does not work in a context where the words "sex addict" are also used.

Advertisement