Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much of a loser are you ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

pearliefan wrote: »
    Over the years I've lost a lot of socks, pens and pencils.. Where do they go??

Other than that I rarely lose things, permanently anyway... I lost a hat on a night out recently but that's about it!

yeah were do socks and boxer shorts go to :confused:

its so anoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

I'm the biggest loser here no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭pearliefan

yeah were do socks and boxer shorts go to :confused:

its so anoying.

I found this recently and couldn't help but laugh! ; http://www.thedoghousediaries.com/?p=475

But really... there must be some kind of black hole in washing machines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

My glasses when I'm out. It's a terrible thing to happen guys.
    I actually lost my jacket last night. I think I know which pub I left it in but I'm not even checking until tomorrow. I feel like crap, no intention of leaving the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

I've "lost" my car keys a couple of times.

The first time a mate of mine decided that I was too drunk and gonna lose them(bottle opener on the keyring) so he put them in his pocket to keep them safe(without informing me of course) and completely forgot about them for 2 days.

Another time I gave them to a different friend(for bottle opening purposes) and he pocketed them and didn't check his pocket for TWO WEEKS. I'd already spent a fortune on getting a new key by the time he gave it back. =(

• Advertisement
Advertisement