Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much of a loser are you ?

Options
  • 03-10-2010 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

I went to the pub tonight with a small pouch of tobacco. Fearing that it wouldn't be enough I bought another small pouch in the pub. I went to the toilet, came back and it was gone. I then proceeded to buy another small pouch which is now missing.
    I couldn't even tell you whether I had it with me when I left the pub.

So AHers, what have you lost? And gone (Aah you're fcuking joking).

Or anything else of course.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I once lost my virginity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

My fucking mind..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

lost all my mates @ the oktoberfest, went into connolly, found out AFTER buying a ticket that all the trains were finished, had to pay for a taxi..:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I once lost my entire car. I drove into town(sober) and proceeded to get too drunk. The same night my friends and the bar person said that they had never seen anybody drunker than me.

I woke up the next day, opened the curtains and thought

"hmmmm i wonder where I left that"

I found it 4 hours later. :mad: with a parking ticket. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Bloody Nipples

Berty wrote: »
    I once lost my entire car. I drove into town(sober) and proceeded to get too drunk. The same night my friends and the bar person said that they had never seen anybody drunker than me.

That happened me as well!! My buddy was with me as well though and we'd left our gf's anniversary presents in the car :eek: we found out we were after getting mad tracksuits made by this chinese fella AND tattoos (we were really hammered the night before) and that we'd accidently screwed over this shemale stripper.

Then we ran into what I think was a hen party (all crackers in black leather, must have been nurses or something) and these two norwegian lads (some craic).

We got the car back in the end though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

Was it in town ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

Berty wrote: »

Surely that's a result? No? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

That happened me as well!! My buddy was with me as well though and we'd left our gf's anniversary presents in the car :eek: we found out we were after getting mad tracksuits made by this chinese fella AND tattoos (we were really hammered the night before) and that we'd accidently screwed over this shemale stripper.

Then we ran into what I think was a hen party (all crackers in black leather, must have been nurses or something) and these two norwegian lads (some craic).

We got the car back in the end though.

Was your tattoo saying "dude" and your friends saying "sweet" by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Was he gentle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Did you get it back four hours later with a parking ticket?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Two front teeth :(

Most expensive night out ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I'm kinda good for not losing things myself. Only times really somethin has gone missing is when i've lent to someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 charliemidrif

for 15minutes to a prostitute ! haha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

I keep it on my key ring. Safe and secure, for ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭rua327

I lost my virginity, but I still have the box it came in... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I lost a war :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

I lost a fight against the law.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I once lost a girl that was sitting 3 seats away from me. We were both utterly off our faces in a busy bar. I ended up sitting down and feeling sorry for myself after doing two laps of the place. Eventually some guy was like "Er, is that not your bird there?"

I was holding one of her shoes for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

I was playing with a toy airlpane in my room as a child, and I made it 'fly' over my bed.

After that, it was gone. Almost like it was sucked into a vortex or something.

The strangest thing...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

I lost a war :(

Not to worry. There's always another one just around the corner.

I've lost numerous cups of tea over the years. I'm pretty sure they're still somewhere, probably with their own ecosystems forming within; hopefully they'll see me as their God.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

We lost my friend's car once too, in London. Got the boat then drove to the city to stay with a friend who was living over there, except we couldn't find his apartment so we ended up parking the car on some side street and met him in a bar about ten minutes walk away. We proceeded to get very drunk (everyone but the driver was fairly legless before we even got out of the car) and continued on a bender for the rest of the weekend.

We couldn't find the car after that. To this day we don't know if it was stolen or if we'd completely forgotten where it was parked. Worst thing was the tools my mate had in the boot were probably worth more than the car itself.

I've also lost phones, coats, wallets, entire handbags and my dignity on nights out. It's a frequent thing.

JaxxYChicK wrote: »
    We lost my friend's car once too, in London. Got the boat then drove to the city to stay with a friend who was living over there, except we couldn't find his apartment so we ended up parking the car on some side street and met him in a bar about ten minutes walk away. We proceeded to get very drunk (everyone but the driver was fairly legless before we even got out of the car) and continued on a bender for the rest of the weekend.

We couldn't find the car after that. To this day we don't know if it was stolen or if we'd completely forgotten where it was parked. Worst thing was the tools my mate had in the boot were probably worth more than the car itself.

I've also lost phones, coats, wallets, entire handbags and my dignity on nights out. It's a frequent thing.

I really hope ye find the car sometime and it turns out it's clamped and covered in hundreds of parking tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

I really hope ye find the car sometime and it turns out it's clamped and covered in hundreds of parking tickets.

If that was the case I think we'd pretend it was still missing. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Im always losing my keys and a lighter when I go out:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

Lost my apartment one time........

Moving in to a new area in New York and brother in law and his buddy came with a truck and helped move the furniture and stuff.We went back to the old neighborhood to drop off keys,we parked up the truck and I brought them for a couple of beers as a thank you because they wouldnt take money...........Left the bar that night,2 hours later staggering round new neighborhood couldnt find new apartment,no phone hooked up yet and pre mobile phones,spent ages wandering up and down side roads looking for new place.

Dont know how I recognised it eventually,think it was the third door I had tried.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

I know some one that was driving to across Europe with a few friends, parked his car somewhere in Athens and still hasn't found it. Said it was stolen and got a new car with the insurance money. For all he knows it could be in the same spot as where he parked it a few months ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

So AHers, what have you lost? And gone (Aah you're fcuking joking).

Recently I lost my watch which cost me a fair amount which im quite upset :( over.
    Lost pouch of tobaco in my room which has a black hole in it.
    Lost my favourite beanie :(
    I lost my wallet my phone
    I lost all my chef knives to a total of 600pounds.
    Bags of weed
    My nerve (when climbing That was scarey)
    nothing that couldnt be replaced other then my watch which isnt made any more :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭pearliefan

Over the years I've lost a lot of socks, pens and pencils.. Where do they go??

Other than that I rarely lose things, permanently anyway... I lost a hat on a night out recently but that's about it!

Advertisement