Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday night on boards?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Was out last night and getting paid monthly is a load of balls, especually when there's a wedding in the month

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Drinking tea and ****.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

About to eat 4 to 5 turkey sandwiches with coleslaw and chips and onion rings and a ice cold pepsei

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Drinking tea and ****.
    No tea in the house here so just the latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭eimear1

Was out last night and getting paid monthly is a load of balls, especually when there's a wedding in the month

Know how you feel - Got paid already, broke again and two big weddings before next payday - one of them is entire weekend!! AAGGGHHHHH!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Only single bloke out of a group of lads. I need a partner in crime, any takers?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

About to eat 4 to 5 turkey sandwiches with coleslaw and chips and onion rings and a ice cold pepsei

Not that hungry then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

Don't see why one needs a reason to stay in on a Saturday night.

FWIW though, went out but got back early enough, just went for a quiet few pints, although it was Doyles so it wasn't quiet at all. 3 in 1 in Charlies after... delicious. And then I bought some teacakes and crisps on the way back. Overkill. They lie on the table barely touched.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Giving out to one's friends for getting too drunk leads to being left out of their Saturday night plans for at least...

*counts*

...three weeks.

With my girlfriend living four hours away, there was nothing else to do but watch football highlights and waste hours on the Internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Recovering from last night, Eatin toast smokin fags drinkin tea and on the intertweb.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭YouTalkinToMe

nibtrix wrote: »
    I started drinking at 3pm, so I stumbled home a few minutes agi and logged on...
    started at 12 yesterday fell in a few mins ago,now playing Bohemian Rhapsody eating a sausage roll ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

started at 12 yesterday fell in a few mins ago,now playing Bohemian Rhapsody eating a sausage roll ;)

You win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

When your unemployed Saturdays are meaningless.

Advertisement