Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has AH "jumped the shark"

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I remember when there used to be one big massive sun drenched cornfield, just about right where one of those stickies are now, ahhh .. them were the days :(

Hasn't been the same really since the night of the France game, so when you think about it .. it's fecking Henry who's to blame for AH's demise :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Hasn't been the same really since the night of the France game, so when you think about it .. it's fecking Henry who's to blame for AH's demise :mad:

I concur. The events of that night were... Henry's fault.

<_<

>_>

<_<

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

I think we need to ban everyone who starts threads on the economy.

An tú atá ann, Taoiseach?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Degsy wrote: »
    Bunch of peadophiiles..just like Bono..he should go and live in africa with Tim Allen and Gerry Ryan..i'm sick of them all.

You forgot Jim Corr.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Going forward we will turn turn the corner...........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,970 ✭✭✭✭bnt

AH jump a shark? AH doesn't need to jump anything, it's a Red Bull-powered juggernaut that doesn't stop for little old ladies with baby carriages. Get on board or get the f**k out the way. ;)

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

It's all shíte since Roy Orbison died

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

bnt wrote: »
    AH jump a shark? AH doesn't need to jump anything, it's a Red Bull-powered juggernaut that doesn't stop for little old ladies with baby carriages. Get on board or get the f**k out the way. ;)

Yeah....we're hardcore, we'll hit you with a chair.

(stops trying to fit in and logs off, depressed)

Advertisement