Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Student releases ****-list power-point

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Millicent wrote: »
    She didn't release it. Read the link. It was kept between her and three friends and one of her friends forwarded it. Stupid of her to even email it in the first place to her friends, but there wasn't malicious intent behind it. It's nothing that some girls wouldn't talk about in company.

In company with whom?:eek:

Not that I've anything to worry about I hasten to add...tra la.

/whistles nonchalantly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

In company with whom?:eek:

Not that I've anything to worry about I hasten to add...tra la.

/whistles nonchalantly

EVERYBODY!!!

Nah, not really. Usually their best friends. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Women can be as shallow as men. What a shocker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

She didn't release it. Read the link. It was kept between her and three friends and one of her friends forwarded it. Stupid of her to even email it in the first place to her friends, but there wasn't malicious intent behind it. It's nothing that some girls wouldn't talk about in company.

Ok she didn't release it so what? If it was a man that wrote it he would be a bastard according to some women, yes or no?

• Advertisement

wobzilla1 wrote: »
    Wasn't there a fella in England a few months back who was sent to prison for recording himself having sex with women. He never actually showed it to anybody of uploaded it or anything. I remeber Kevin Myers wrote an article on it

Never heard about that. How was he found out?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

I'm guessing this is the retort of half the dudes ''It's not my small dick, its your whale sized vagina I swear!!!''

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

That Mario Kart guy sounds awesome.....WANT!

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭liquoriceall

While it is crass its hardly on the same level as recording someone without their consent and to link it to suicide is just plain sensationalist do you write for a red top???

Ok she didn't release it so what? If it was a man that wrote it he would be a bastard according to some women, yes or no?

Perhaps. Not saying she's a bastion of virtuosity here. She's not exactly a genius to not predict something like this might happen anyway.

Just saying there's no need for the double standards and ZOMG, da hoes iz why men kill themselves and people calling her a skanky whore. Some of it is very superficial -- that's an unfortunate symptom of society these days, IMO -- but some of it is more like a diary and very personal to her too. I don't see malice in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

12 guys...wow what a slut :rolleyes:

Perhaps. Not saying she's a bastion of virtuosity here. She's not exactly a genius to not predict something like this might happen anyway.

Just saying there's no need for the double standards and ZOMG, da hoes iz why men kill themselves and people calling her a skanky whore. Some of it is very superficial -- that's an unfortunate symptom of society these days, IMO -- but some of it is more like a diary and very personal to her too. I don't see malice in it.

Fair enough if you said that generally about the posts here, but I didn't call her any of those things.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I'm going to do something similar except it will be about boardsies.

'
    Spoiler!
    first came to my attention in the flower arranging forum. Right then, even only after one post, I knew they would receive more thanks from me than any other poster that evening.

Pros: Was very funny, had an impressive post count

Cons: Poor spelling. Didn't know the difference between "your" and you're'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Haarlz

this is awful but really funnyy ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭wobzilla1

While it is crass its hardly on the same level as recording someone without their consent

They were in his house, he can record them for his own personal use if he wants. The judge said he wasn't sentencing him for breaking the law but for "Betraying their trust". Nice to know that's what the courts are used for

Fair enough if you said that generally about the posts here, but I didn't call her any of those things.;)

Oh, I know it wasn't you. :) It was the OP, mostly. Also, slightly bristled at the feminazi thing. I hate that word! But we're good! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

WindSock wrote: »
    A girl basically makes a fk diary on Powerpoint, it leaked and because of it now she is a dirty skanky whore, responsible for male suicide rates?

You realise that not everyone wants details of the sex lives broadcast to the public, yes? Be it, transcripts and ratings or a live stream...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=68285098&postcount=46

Not a whole lot of difference IMO tbh. I see no reason why she wouldn't be held responsible if one of the guys committed suicide over this, when the pair in that other thread were. Double standards based on the sexuality of those involved perhaps? It's a disgusting thing to do to anyone.

Oh, I know it wasn't you. :) It was the OP, mostly. Also, slightly bristled at the feminazi thing. I hate that word! But we're good! :pac:

Im sure you have plenty of harsh words about men as well. You have to see my point though, there is a serious double standard with men/women in relation to this type of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Caliden wrote: »

Nah she's not a slut, but she does love the cock. I'd say if you shook her you'd have mickeys falling out of her 'til xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

I want to meet this Gal,sounds like she's great craic! :D

• Advertisement

Im sure you have plenty of harsh words about men as well. You have to see my point though, there is a serious double standard with men/women in relation to this type of thing.

Depends on the man... ;) There is a double standard between the stud/slut too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

It has the whiff of fakery about it to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

8/10....... I'm happy enough with that ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

wobzilla1 wrote: »
    And they wonder why the rate of suicide among young males is so high
    OMG yeah! Of course! It's so obvious - why are "they" wondering...?!
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    You've no idea how much this kind of stuff can shatter a guy's confidence and send him to the depths of despair.
    Of course, but this is one story and the OP makes that inflammatory remark - if the OP linked to a study which showed a largescale pattern of such behaviour, the comment might have some merit. Otherwise it's just drivel.
    If it was a bloke that released this about women, the feminazis on here would be all over it.
    Well the male equivalent of "feminazis" seem to be all over it, so I don't really see what your point is...
    12 girls... wow what a legend.
    prinz wrote: »
    You realise that not everyone wants details of the sex lives broadcast to the public, yes? Be it, transcripts and ratings or a live stream...

Not a whole lot of difference IMO tbh. I see no reason why she wouldn't be held responsible if one of the guys committed suicide over this, when the pair in that other thread were. Double standards based on the sexuality of those involved perhaps? It's a disgusting thing to do to anyone.
    It has been repeated a number of times that she didn't release it.

That said, generally speaking, I'm not a fan of people discussing any sexual performance shortcomings of their lover(s) with anyone, even close friends, tbh. Keeping it very vague, e.g. "I was once with a guy/girl who wasn't very good at whatever" maybe, but ensuring those who are in your company know who you're talking about... not on.
    And I hate the acceptance in popular culture of belittling male sexual prowess/making specific demands of men - e.g. the Rihanna song Rude Boy, a Lily Allen song called Not Big (but before anyone says women aren't subject to such treatment, see: misogynistic rap).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

TheZohan wrote: »
    Nah she's not a slut, but she does love the cock. I'd say if you shook her you'd have mickeys falling out of her 'til xmas.

She would make a perfect penis piñata, fun for all the family.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

If they were all on the same night, maybe ...

Over the course of her time in an American college, I would be more inclined to use words like "active" or "lucky" ... :D

Dudess wrote: »

Well the male equivalent of "feminazis" seem to be all over it, so I don't really see what your point is...

I was responding to the "so what" responses by some women. I reckon if the roles were reversed we would have a feminazi wave of condemnation. Ive seen you discard such male generalising of women on here for way less offensive items. So please, save me the "I dont know what your talking about" rabble.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Definately could've been more creative with the presentation imo

I mean who uses plain backgrounds thesedays :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

If it was a lad's diary account of all the "skanky whores" that he'd fucked - graded on tit size and weight - you'd be high-fiving other imbeciles and not whining about female suicides.

I did puke in my mouth at the persistent use of the phrase 'hook-up' though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

prinz wrote: »

There is a whole lot of difference. One was filmed and released on the net intentionally, the other was leaked on the net unintentionally, although I agree it was crass and silly to keep a diary like that in the first place. The gender and sexuality of any of the parties has feck all to do with it.

Advertisement