Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clamp down on lazy public service staff

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

I don't know if I'm imagining it but I have a vague recollection of him talking about his past views. I think the tat is real, just really old!

I could be wrong though.

More likely you'll be having pavement removed from your open wounds :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

You know this forum really surprises me sometimes, I was expecting this thead to be full of people just spewing out the drivel the media and government have been pushing about the civil and public service but instead I find lots (well some) well thought out responses. And Mossy from IT, just love it, I too am now reading all his posts in Mossy's voice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

NothingMan wrote: »
    Should we change this to Mak's avatar discussion thread?

Only if you've seen American History X.

And if you know me!.

But don't make it a long one, my avatar changes about every three days!.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Personally I think the public service should be handed over to Michael O Leary to be turned into a more efficient, happier workforce.

That should light the fire nicely...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Nevore wrote: »
    Personally I think the public service should be handed over to Michael O Leary to be turned into a more efficient, happier workforce.

That should light the fire nicely...

Well the man knows how to save a few sheckles and takes no nonsense.

I'd give him my vote.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

The president eh? Feckin cow. Gets 300+k a year to live in a mansion, meet famous people, shake a few hands, travel the world, eat the finest foods etc etc. She gets as much as Obama with zero responsibility and a fraction of his workload.
    Feck her and her 20k hotel bill for going to the popes funeral.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Feck her and her 20k hotel bill for going to the popes funeral.

The whore.

I'll bet this fact was over looked when she put herself forward for a pay cut.

Advertisement