Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul Gogarty 'I do not give a f***' on tweet today

Options
13»

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

He replied with this: "@DeVore Its called Patriotism".

http://twitter.com/#!/PaulGogartyTD

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I've decided to start a separate thread for this. Its here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=68297875#post68297875

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭moonpurple

if Deputy Gogarty ever wants to be a TD next time around

he should tell his local voters by twit

that he cannot continue with this administration and as a greenie

resign and offer himself as an independant, he may be re-elected as he will have changed Irish history
    he might even recall the view of another big footprint dev ('I looked into my heart and saw what the irish people wanted De Valera 1937')

if he likes attention...he will have it

he tells deVore of Boards.ie by twit that he is motivated just now by 'patriotism' well he can give the majority of Irish people what they seek, an election
    he can make a choice that a man called murphy made and he can learn about it by looking up boolavogue lyrics on google

we put the difficult terms from London to the people in 1920 and they accepted them in an election

lets put these difficult terms from the bond market to the Irish people in 2010, in an election format

the bond market can intimidate a Minister for Finance and a few staff in the dept. of finance
    let us see if they can intimidate the irish people, let us express our view of an intolerable and overbearing pressure from big players in the international finance world

'Government of the people, by the people' (American Bill of Rights, a much more useful American Bill just now)

we are an ancient and proud people,

look at what we built at newgrange to contemplate the sun's movement while many europeans were brutalising each other

the most ruthless armies in the world came and could not silence us between 400AD and 1990
    ('They thought our gentleness was weakness' Michael Collins)
    ni mhaith linn an sceal anois,
    sceal nua,
    ma se do thoil e'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

DeVore wrote: »
    He replied with this: "@DeVore Its called Patriotism".

http://twitter.com/#!/PaulGogartyTD

DeV.
    Yeah I was reading that on Twitter just there, and I was rather confused as to whether it was you or not, then I neatly came across this thread, good response by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭moonpurple

may be helpful for this thread to be posted to his twit page
    I do not have an account:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

DeVore has already done so.

Advertisement