Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul Gogarty 'I do not give a f***' on tweet today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,148 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Not that I'm sticking up for the guy... but it helps to know what he doesn't give a fúck about...

He certainly curses a lot about something he claims to not give a **** about (LP). He realised a long time ago that the cost of power (i.e. sleeping with the eFFers) was way too high. The GP are going to lose all those votes they managed to siphon away from the LP with interest.

He knows, with great certainty, that he will lose his seat, probably to some unknown Labour candidate at the next election. He knows that the GP ****ed away years of hard work on environmental issues for a mess of pottage.

Labour jumped into bed with the eFFers in the 90s and got a good beating for it. Far from learning from Labour's mistake, they not only repeated it, but did it at a time when the bed was covered in shít.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Who cares what this man has to say anywhere he is just milking the system until he is put out to pasture. If he was any kind of man he would resign his seat and with his colleagues bring this Government down. The Green Party disgust me. They are parasites in this country.

Save the planet my arse, rape the working man on a bullsh!t platform.

Spend one night in any major city in the US and you will see how pointless being green is in a country of this size.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

If he's so disgusted with the government, why doesnt he resign and bring us all a general election.

Otherwise he's like the rest of them, full of hot air and out for themselves.

End. Of.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Fiftysix

What's the point in that, they are all as bad as each other. If we had someone competent do it we would have had a general election already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭google faps

I'm not sure which is worse...
    A grown man twattering or grown men caring what someone twatters.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

I'm not sure which is worse...
    A grown man twattering or grown men caring what someone twatters.

The former, it's good to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

No need to worry about a 2% Party and come the next election, I expect 0% to be re-elected. That's a much better prospect and meanwhile best to ignore this soulless group of hypocrites, tweets or no tweets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Paul Gogarty is one small step away from going full retard.

And you never go full retard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Its a bit rich talking about a person been gutless when his own party are just that with FF.There are only their little puppy dog:rolleyes::mad: (albeit without the love;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

Paul Gogarty - not only useless but a foul mouthed c*nt :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭moonpurple

DeVore wrote: »
    If he's so disgusted with the government, why doesnt he resign and bring us all a general election.

Otherwise he's like the rest of them, full of hot air and out for themselves.

End. Of.

DeV.

if only the greens were less yellow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

moonpurple wrote: »
    if only the greens were less yellow...

and wouldn't revoke their citizenship and head off to greenland :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

At least he didnt call anyone a drunken moron

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

He's come a long way since he had long hair and wore blue eyeshadow to school to attract notice.....oh, actually, no, he's still a useless attention wh0re...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

That Gogarty twitter thing happened last month!

Why is everyone still talking about it??

Typical tabloidesque, Daily Mail type attitudes at work here.

Let's focus on this month's news at least folks .. sheesh :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

Gogarty is a life troll, quality.

OutlawPete wrote: »
    That Gogarty twitter thing happened last month!

Why is everyone still talking about it??

Typical tabloidesque, Daily Mail type attitudes at work here.

Let's focus on this month's news at least folks .. sheesh :rolleyes:

FYI;)
    gogarty tweeted 'I do not give a f***...'
    during the dail debate yesterday, and confirmed it to joseph duffy at the end of his show yesterday,
    search joe duffy podcast
    on
    www.google.ie

('who'll be the last to die for a mistake..' springsteen)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

Jesus, I've just read his twitter page. If this is the breed of moron we have running the country then it's no bloody wonder we are in the mess we that we are. Completely out of touch with the real world.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,148 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

FYI;)
    gogarty tweeted 'I do not give a f***...'
    during the dail debate yesterday, and confirmed it to joseph duffy at the end of his show yesterday

Yesterday was last month. OutlawPete is saying to himself, "Gotchas" about now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Vulgar and potty-mouthed. Something one would expect to hear from a junkie or hardshaw, not a supposedly educated and astute elected representative.
    "Oi don giv a **** bud".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

F*ck you deputy gogarty F*ck you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

He's a loose cannon..

withdraw your statement!

from
    www.paulgogarty.com

Paul is the Green Party's Spokesperson on Education and Science; Sport; Dublin. He is Chair of the Education and Science Committee in the Oireachtas

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

from
    www.paulgogarty.com

Paul is the Green Party's Spokesperson on Education and Science; Sport; Dublin. He is Chair of the Education and Science Committee in the Oireachtas

He is all that and we have Conor Lenihan as minister for science?

Oh FFS

we have mary coughlan as mininster for education

"I ask for the indulgence of the House, given that we need clarity on this issue. Of the savings of €100 million, €86 million is for GPs and €30 million is for pharmacists."[61]

wikipedia

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

we have mary coughlan as mininster for education

"I ask for the indulgence of the House, given that we need clarity on this issue. Of the savings of €100 million, €86 million is for GPs and €30 million is for pharmacists."[61]

wikipedia

Oh yeah, i forgot. They split those ministries for some reason.

That makes it fecking worse.

She also introduced us to Einsteins Theory of Evolution

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

OT, but by coincidence I was listening to this song this morning. The guy on the cover of the single is a former professional footballer called Robin Friday, one of the more colourful people ever to play the game, nice write up of him here on wiki.

I read this book on him a few years ago, one of the best soccer books I've ever read.

51VWDP3YDNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

SeaFields wrote: »
    Oh yeah, i forgot. They split those ministries for some reason.

That makes it fecking worse.

She also introduced us to Einsteins Theory of Evolution

mary coughlin herself is proof that there is little evolution in reality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

He seems slightly unhinged.

From some past performances (not the Emmet Stagg thing) he does seem mentally unbalanced.
    shinikins wrote: »
    He's come a long way since he had long hair and wore blue eyeshadow to school to attract notice.....oh, actually, no, he's still a useless attention wh0re...

Is this true? How did such an odd ball get nominated let alone elected?

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I dont care about his school days. I care about now. Stay on topic.

I've asked him directly why he doesnt resign and trigger a general election. http://twitter.com/#!/DeVore

If he wishes, he can respond here and I will validate that it is him by phone.

DeV.

Advertisement