Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

put your hangover into words?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

My hangovers usually involve hoping that death will come quickly and release me from this self-inflicted torture, where the only thoughts in my head are " When will this nightmare end?", and " I hope I get to the bathroom in time for my next puke."

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

impossible

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Sweating like a Baghdad brickie
    Shaking like a hostage
    As sick as a hospital
    Like lego - in pieces

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

Never. Drinking. Again!!! (thought in the same breath as 'I say that now haha')

Also Oh. My. God

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭cocalolaman

"If I stand up, I'll vomit."
    *stands up"
    "Ok,if I sit down,I'll vomit."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

I have a second heart beat, in my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

Chants "Don't get sick...Don't get sick...Don't get sick...." about 100 times then the inevitable happens. Completely fucked and not in a good way. This morning I felt like a geriatric, barely able to move... pints tonight anyone? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 nuttytart

I get what I call the vodka worries or the drink guilts..... Like I've done something very wrong and everyone knows and something awful will happen because of it.:( But will somehow have to figure out how to remove the carpet from my tongue without moving first.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Like the OP says, impending doom describes mine brilliantly too.
    I never feel sick, get sick, have a headache or shakes, any of the usual stuff.

But mentally I am in bits, anxiety, mild depression, erratic thoughts; just a dark and gloomy feeling all day that starts fading around 6-8pm the next day. The more water I drink the night before, the better I am.

But holy shít do I get bad ones sometimes. I'd almost rather be puking all day and I utterly detest those bastards that can drink all night and wake up like any other morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Tilt Gone

Kill me

• Advertisement

1) Like I just pulled my own tooth out
    2) Like I just got a slap of a crow bar and had the shít bait outta me by a chinese lad
    3) Like I got slashed by a tiger across my shoulder
    4) Like I got a swift punch off Mike Tyson

but all at the same time....

i love that film :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

In light of recent political developments the OPs name and thread are interesting! Is that you Brian!?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭distraction

"a face like Dot Cotton licking piss off a nettle"
    The Thick Of It series 2 episode 2

replace "face" with "head", im feeling it at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Tangled!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

i feel like a horse made of sand puked in my mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

When I've a raging hangover, I feel like crying. Like I want to be five years old again and go home and be cuddled for the rest of my life, and never leave the house again!!!

And also.... F*CK Who did I text last night???? *Checks sent messages* SH*T!!!!!!!

Basically, that would some it up.

Oh yeah and depression, anxiety, apathy, yadda yadda.

Fun times.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I am in the lower recess of hell being made to watch sex and the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

if i close my eyes i will lose balance and fall. stomach is like a bulging bin that when i try to empty everything is stuck inside yet i cant eat anything.

head is pounding, like a Gaa ball hit the side of it. Awaiting death's sweet kiss.

Advertisement