Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I got a boner during a slow dance

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

I had occasion to attend a wedding just last weekend. It was a very classy affair and the evening was going down a treat. I don't usually indulge in the late night disco but on this occasion I had downed a cartload of wine. There came a slow dance, the rose by Bette Midler. I was dancing with a first cousin of the bride at the time and to my surprise she didn't leave the floor when the slow number came on. She was a petite brunette, striking to the naked eye. The problem arose about half way through when I experienced a perpendicular rush downstairs. The closeness of the embrace meant she felt it protruding straight away. She politely asked to finish the dance and I was left standing there mortified. I didn't apologise later, just stayed stumm. Should I have or is it best to pretend nothing happened in these instances? Anyone had a similar experience?

Let this be a lesson to stay away from the flower-girl in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭clived2

Sea Sharp wrote: »
    Happens to the best of us OP. Maybe you shouldn't be pressing your crotch up against people in slow dances. Keep a *insert cock size* distance in future.

Peolple would look at me funny dancing like this

http://www.workforceinteractive.com/Portals/0/Man%20bending%20over%20backwards%20over%20PC.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Bus77II

Same thing happened to me OP. I wasn't embarrassed at all until someone sent me the photo. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Sykk wrote: »
    I thought you said "I was dancing with a first cousin".. Until I read on.. Story would have been so much more exciting

huh???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

huh???
    You heard me! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Shelbyville scum!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Crumbs! you'd have hit the roof if he'd said it was his sister....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

he closeness of the embrace meant she felt it protruding straight away. She politely asked to finish the dance and I was left standing there mortified.

Pfffft, Lesbian

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

The closeness of the embrace meant she felt it protruding straight away. She politely asked to finish the dancemyself off and I was left standing there mortified.

Fixed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

This happens to me all the time. You're supposed to run up behind her as she's leaving and constantly prod your erect mutton dagger against her bum-cheeks. 50% of them box you but the other 50% give in :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

In the famous words of Jack Nicholson never waste a good boner..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,110 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

So she went walked off as soon as she seen your boner, and you didnt follow her back to her room?? bet she thinks you made a right fool out of her thinking she was going to get lucky lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    Pfffft, Lesbian

nothing to be ashamed of.

Was being facetious as it happens

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Depends if you're the girly one or the butch one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

? Anyone had a similar experience?
    At my cousin's wedding, I was dancing with the best looking girl in Baltinglass' husband and he got a hard on. I felt fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Pope Benedict

Sea Sharp wrote: »
    Happens to the best of us OP. Maybe you shouldn't be pressing your crotch up against people in slow dances. Keep a *insert cock size* distance in future.

The problem was it was all too fast. We are talking 3 seconds from rise to peak here. If I had a longer hatching period then I could have made an excuse and waddled to my table or something. I have been getting awkward looks from her circle of friends ever since so I am certain she has regaled them all with the tale of 'benny's boner'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

I'm surprised she didn't beat you off!

I have been getting awkward looks from her circle of friends ever since so I am certain she has regaled them all with the tale of 'benny's boner'.

Wouldn't worry about to be honest *

*unless it's really small :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I have been getting awkward looks from her circle of friends ever since so I am certain she has regaled them all with the tale of 'benny's boner'.

Fùck her and her whore friends! Damn wimmen don't know the perils of an insta-hard-on.

Imagine how they would feel if their nipples or clit suddenly sprang up, solid as a rock? We'd..................uh.................we..................we'd probably like that :pac:

• Advertisement

Pull-able Wedding? Boxers.

Family Wedding? You need briefs.

Power is nothing without control.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

I remember that happening to me at a very popular local priests funeral. Church was jam packed, standing room only. Well a lady posterior ended up positioned firmly against my crotch and the inevitable happened....she didn't look at all pleased, obviously a lesbian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

SadieSue wrote: »
    She wanted nun of it!

At least she will remember you.. as being the pervert.

Better Pervert than Paedo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭AAAAAAAHHH

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Fùck her and her whore friends! Damn wimmen don't know the perils of an insta-hard-on.

Imagine how they would feel if their nipples or clit suddenly sprang up, solid as a rock? We'd..................uh.................we..................we'd probably like that :pac:

Well maybe they don't for you...

Nothing more disgusting than a man who cant control himself. Poor girl, probably ran to ladies to vomit. Should have kneed your hard on into your stomach.

Jake1 wrote: »
    Nothing more disgusting than a man who cant control himself. Poor girl, probably ran to ladies to vomit. Should have kneed your hard-on into your stomach. sac

Fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Have i?

No, im nearly 33, at this point in my life i dont get an erection around someone or something i dont intend to fcuk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

dont worry op ,who doesnt get an erection while Bette Midler is playing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

demakinz wrote: »
    dont worry op ,who doesnt get an erection while Bette Midler is playing

Straight men

• Advertisement
Advertisement