Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11: What do you think happened? **Read mod note post #1**

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I think the planes were what caused the collapse of the towers, and I doubt the use of thermite, or explosives, or any of the other causes I have seen proposed.

I have no opinion on the issue of whether the uS government were involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

I believe the project for a new american century made up their mind a few years before 2001 that they need a new pearl harbour to promote american imperialism around the world, with initally Iraq as the assigned perpetrator of the new pearl harbour.
    The US had their eyes on the caspian gas fields and the 1999 discovery of the Shah Deniz field made that region all the more mouthwatering for Unocal, the 1997 visit of Taliban officials to Texas while GW Bush was gov and the 2001 US funding to the Taliban meant there wouldn't be a problem running a pipeline through Afghanistan.
    But there was a problem, the Taliban weren't playing ball and unless the pipeline went through Afghanistan the US couldn't control it. So the US shifted from pro-Taliban to anti-Taliban after their offer of a carpet of gold wasn't lapped up by the mullahs, the other offer of a carpet of bombs was what they were gonna get.

Members of the Bush administration wanted/needed 9/11 to happen, much like the FBI had done in the 1993 WTC bombing.
    I believe the "hijackers" were recruited/handled/directed by cia black ops and didn't know they were going to die that day.
    The war games were used as cover.
    Remote control was used to fly the planes, maybe even by unsuspecting military personelle who thought he was playing/taking part in the war games that were happening that day and didn't know what was really happening at the time.
    The planes were not intercepted although the first plane (AA11) that struck the WTC first could/should have been intercepted as it was known hijacked for almost 30 minutes before the first crash.
    The planes hit the WTC, explosives and thermite were used to bring the towers down, a missile hit the pentagon as a decoy plane flew near by.
    The plane was shot down over pennsylvania.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭easynote

I don't believe there was any people in those planes that crashed into the towers, except maybe one in each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

I'm not sure what to believe and I don't mean that in a funny way. I think two planes hit the tower's. I'm not sure what hit the Pentagon it was more than likely a plane, though there are a few theorie's out there about missiles and things like that which have been well discussed here.

How was there such an epic intelligence fail on behalf of the US is what I find really astounding with all their high tech sh1t and spies and stuff. I think it is up for debate as to whether they had some idea something was about to happen and either did nothing about it or didn't react accordingly.

And the majority of the supposed hi-jackers where from Saudi Arabia so why didn't the US invade there instead of Afghanistan. The look on Bush jnr's face when he was reading that book upside down as the secret service dude told him off the attacks, to me looked a lil' staged as in he tryed to look shocked but ended up looking dumb that's just a personal opinion though.

I think there are many things that don't add up about that day so I'm keeping an open mind with the majority of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

i believe that the statement 'military intelligance' is an oxymoron.
    I believe that America (Military) were to cocky to believe that this could happen.
    I believe that the teerorist found it ridiculously easy to do.
    I believe George Bush shat himself on the spot when he found out. (you can see it happen). :D

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Advertisement