Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men more attractive when they are hungover?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

easyeason3 wrote: »
    No but I haven't yet met a 16 year old who lacked confidence, especially girls.

They all seem to have an abundance of it if you watch them strutting up & down the street with their fake tan, big hair & screechy, American sounding voices.
    Not all teenagers are cocky fuckers, some of us are deep and sensitive souls.

/carries on writing poetry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

But you see, they are also very drunk, which is normally a problem, unless the girl is also drunk.

See what i am saying here?

It's not so much as confidence as they fact when they are drunk the girl is also reasonably likely to be drunk as well.

The blokes in questions are still ugly and socially retarded, it's just the girl is drunk too.

Lets face it, if the blokes were not ugly and socially retarded they wouldn't need booze to talk to girls.

Can i just point out that not all men are 'socially retarded' as you put it.

Perhaps it's a reflection of the woman they are trying to chat up if things don't go well or if they appear 'socially retarded'.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Can i just point out that not all men are 'socially retarded' as you put it.

Perhaps it's a reflection of the woman they are trying to chat up if things don't go well or if they appear 'socially retarded'.

Nope, a good 90% of them are socially retarded.

The other 10% is purely an aberration. :pac:

Although, in a more serious vein, i wasn't talking about all men now was I?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,464 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Sorry, i took the term "hanging together" to mean you were both hungover.

If your case i reckon they are just women who like ugly men. :D

Yeah, see, that's sorta the over arching question really.

Do women find ugly or, more succinctly, unkempt and possibly ill men more attractive?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Ush1 wrote: »
    Yeah, see, that's sorta the over arching question really.

Do women find ugly or, more succinctly, unkempt and possibly ill men more attractive?

Well, i am ugly as **** mate, and my girlfriend is hot as hell. I am normally a complete mess, the missus has her **** firmly together.

Personally i think they just want someone to look after. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

You're definitely less threatening when you'd take solpadeine and a breakfast roll over a ride.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

If she's hungover then she is going to be as horny as a mountain goat & therefore in need of some relief.
    This is where a man comes in handy...all going well.

You're merely a prop, a speaking, eating, farting vibrator if you please.
    Do women get horny when hungover too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Personally i think they just want someone to look after. :pac:
    Yups. They want to mother ya, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

brummytom wrote: »
    Not all teenagers are cocky fuckers, some of us are deep and sensitive souls.

/carries on writing poetry

Ghey

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Men aren't that attractive when they are hungover the 'just get out of bed look' is very attractive alright once the guy in question isn't suffering with a hangover.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Don't get hangovers, the getoutofbedlook is the only one I have and I wouldn't know anyway, because she is making breakfast.

;p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

Ha, they obviously havent seen me when i'm hung over lol

Advertisement