Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men more attractive when they are hungover?

Options
  • 24-09-2010 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,464 ✭✭✭✭

Ever notice sometimes you're more attractive to women when you're hanging together.

Like you were all slicked up on the Thursday night and didn't get a snifter, but on the Friday morning with hair like a ducks arse and a mouth like the Sahara, suddenly women are all interested and chatty with ya?

Does the TRUELY out of bed look work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Ush1 wrote: »
    Ever notice sometimes you're more attractive to women when you're hanging together.

Like you were all slicked up on the Thursday night and didn't get a snifter, but on the Friday morning with hair like a ducks arse and a mouth like the Sahara, suddenly women are all interested and chatty with ya?

I believe it's the carcrash appeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Pity =/= Attraction

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Alcohol is a depressant, you don't look better, her standards are just lower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Because they know you're too tired and already rubbed one out thinking about the fat bird that grinded you the night before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

Right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,464 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Alcohol is a depressant, you don't look better, her standards are just lower.

But what if the woman wasn't drinking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Does the puking in the jacks pot after a half bottle of whiskey work?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

i'd defo ride like ruby when i'm hungover...but i seriously doubt i'm more attractive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

If she's hungover then she is going to be as horny as a mountain goat & therefore in need of some relief.
    This is where a man comes in handy...all going well.

You're merely a prop, a speaking, eating, farting vibrator if you please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭yungwan

From a female perspective..... :D

Maybe you're just so tired you dont give a fcuk and so come across as more relaxed and self assured?!

• Advertisement

Sykk wrote: »
    Because they know you're too tired and already rubbed one out thinking about the fat bird that grinded you the night before.

That could be it. Sorta, non threatening appeal. You're too busy trying to concentrate on not dropping dead so there is no danger of you grabbing her arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Rockery Woman

Something sexy about a man with tousled hair and a bit of stubble though.... dunno about the guinness emmissions from his a**e from Arthurs day yesterday though!!!!! might be a turn off....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

meah - im a ride 24/7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

I think it's just that women like the scruffy out-of-bed look.

Just don't over do it, puke on your shirt is not as sexy as you might think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

dear socially inept forumites,

women love confidence. when you are drunk, you are more confident.

yours,
    giant squid (the man who boogeys down).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

If bloodshot eyes and scruffy hair are attractive then I'm your man

But what if the woman wasn't drinking?

Sorry, i took the term "hanging together" to mean you were both hungover.

If your case i reckon they are just women who like ugly men. :D

yours,

Are you not 16?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

brummytom wrote: »
    Pity =/= Attraction

wise beyond your years.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

A lot of men are quieter and less cocky when hungover. Quiet,lips jammed shut can cast some men in a much more flattering light.

Mainly though I think it's that on Thursday night out on the town most male/ female interactions carry some weight of unspoken expectation. Friday morning though there's no pressure,no one will be doing their sleazy best to get someone else into bed, so everyones more relaxed, hence women are more eager to chat and come across friendly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

yours,
    Hungover != drunk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Something sexy about a man with tousled hair and a bit of stubble though....
    I think it's just that women like the scruffy out-of-bed look. Just don't over do it

Love a little bit of scruf

easyeason3 wrote: »
    Are you not 16?

are you implying sixteen year olds cannot make simple observations?

are you implying sixteen year olds cannot make simple observations?

No but I haven't yet met a 16 year old who lacked confidence, especially girls.

They all seem to have an abundance of it if you watch them strutting up & down the street with their fake tan, big hair & screechy, American sounding voices.

No but I haven't yet met a 16 year old who lacked confidence, especially girls.

They all seem to have an abundance of it if you watch them strutting up & down the street with their fake tan, big hair & screechy, American sounding voices.

but i wasn't talking about sixteen years olds specifically; definitely wasn't talking about girls being confident and there are tons of guys i know who have no confidence and are TRANSFORMED into polar opposites when drunk.

but i wasn't talking about sixteen years olds specifically; definitely wasn't talking about girls being confident and there are tons of guys i know who have no confidence and are TRANSFORMED into polar opposites when drunk.

Yes having re-read the posts I can see that now. I suppose i had a little rant about 16 year olds being overly confident & screechy & was looking for a way to slip it into a thread.
    Obviously it backfired :o

Yes, but I'm talking about hungover, not drunk. I'd say it would be unusual to find someone very confident that's hungover.

Yes having re-read the posts I can see that now. I suppose i had a little rant about 16 year olds being overly confident & screechy & was looking for a way to slip it into a thread.
    Obviously it backfired :o

it's okay, i forgive you EASYEASONNUMBERTHREE.

But you see, they are also very drunk, which is normally a problem, unless the girl is also drunk.

See what i am saying here?

It's not so much as confidence as they fact when they are drunk the girl is also reasonably likely to be drunk as well.

The blokes in questions are still ugly and socially retarded, it's just the girl is drunk too.

Lets face it, if the blokes were not ugly and socially retarded they wouldn't need booze to talk to girls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

But you see, they are also very drunk, which is normally a problem, unless the girl is also drunk.

See what i am saying here?

It's not so much as confidence as they fact when they are drunk the girl is also reasonably likely to be drunk as well.

The blokes in questions are still ugly and socially retarded, it's just the girl is drunk too.

Lets face it, if the blokes were not ugly and socially retarded they wouldn't need booze to talk to girls.

They just have to be socially retarded, technically speaking.

Advertisement