Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon: Best Wishes

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

http://pokebeach.com/2011/03/team-rocket-vs-team-plasma-episodes-skipped-due-to-japans-earthquake

BW023 and BW024 to be skipped following the Japanese disaster. Apparently since the episodes feature "urban destruction", it wouldn't be the ideal thing to show at this point in time.
    Maybe when they do broadcast them, they might go ahead and broadcast AG101 as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I was too impatient to wait for the latest episode to be subbed, but I'm pretty sure it features the Team Rocket trio being un-rebooted :(

They hear something they don't like from Rocket HQ, tear off their badass black clothes to reveal their classic white uniforms, and excitedly mention Satoshi and Pikachu a lot. This disappoints me greatly, they had such a good thing going.

Poo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Started watching this the other day, on episode 8 now. I love it, especially since I haven't watched Pokemon since the 1st series when I was a kid >_>

I am officially in love with Mijumaru. Best Pokemon ever. Trufax.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Anywhere I can watch this in English?
    I'm dyslexic so Jap subs are a right pain and I miss most of what's going on.

I know they've been released in the U.S. but I haven't seen them anywhere.

• Advertisement

CianRyan wrote: »
    Anywhere I can watch this in English?
    I'm dyslexic so Jap subs are a right pain and I miss most of what's going on.

I know they've been released in the U.S. but I haven't seen them anywhere.

PMing you now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Can you PM me the details too please? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 epicwinning

I was hoping that the show would be to the game what the original comic was to RBY...

At least Team Rocket seem to be acting like a credible underground evil organisation now.

Can you PM me the details too please? :)

Oh sorry, only saw this now. PM on the way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I'm way back on episode 30something. Is it worth catching up on this? Kind of lost faith after Team Rocket stopped being badass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Last one I watched was Ep.40 - and this is following the Japanese releases.

I have downloaded everything since then, just never got around to actually watching it. And from what I've seen on Bulbapedia, Team Rocket haven't yet hit rock bottom :/

I'm up to 56 and still loving it :D Last few eps were a bit mediocre though... severe lack of Mijumaru I believe :pac:

Who else is still up to date?
    The last episode was awesome!

Great to see the return of
    CharizardDragonite
    Gotta love a pokemon with that much power! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Anybody been watching Season 2?

I think I have, he has 8 badges but I haven't watched it in a while (Naruto Shippudon binge). I need to catch up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Phareon

I've been keeping up to date with what's going on by following some fan sites, haven't actually found the time to watch them though!
    I'm enjoying what they're doing with N recently, and Charizard's return! I could definitely start watching now and be up to date by the time the dub gets that far right :P
    There's still a few months between now and the new games' release in October, I wonder what they'll do with the anime between now and then?

Advertisement