Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor old Suzie

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

bonerm wrote: »
    Why? Do they have a rodeo machine in there too?

They do now, its called Anthony Parker

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

anniehoo wrote: »
    It was their pet ffs and it was microwavedt.

I agree,it was an outrageous thing to do.

Pets taste terrible when they're microwaved..the man should learn to cook properly and stop being so lazy:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

The pain seems to be just going round and round:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

anniehoo wrote: »
    Would you be saying the same if it was a little yorkshire terrier puppy?Not that much bigger tbh. It was their pet ffs and it was microwaved :mad: for absolutely no other reason than he was pissed and angry.

/roll on the "we kill animals for meat" blah blah argument. A line has to be drawn somewhere, especially if its someones bloody pet.

Cripes. I was only taking the mick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭bytey

i hope they Richard Gere that scumbag with it in prison

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭lisaface

Now in Fairness what could Suzie have done to annoy him so? And she was the best he ever had. http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2010/0922/breaking35.html

Oh ffs. I'm all for PETA's arguments against animal abuse, but;
    A postmortem examination showed the animal had been exposed to microwave radiation.

Is Britain wasting money on freaking animal postmortems wtf is up w/ that???

That is just one step too far - Thinking where that money could have gone into better use, sickens me.. wtf is wrong with the world? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

What would you get for microwaving a parrot

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

orourkeda wrote: »
    What would you get for microwaving a parrot

"Pretty Polly Help! Pretty Polly Help! Ping Ping Squaaak"

Advertisement