Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's Destroy David Icke Time

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

joebucks wrote: »
    SPLC is owned by George Soros.
    Citation needed? All I can see is that he gave money to it at some point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

gizmo wrote: »
    Citation needed? All I can see is that he gave money to it at some point.

Maybe owned is the wrong word to use. Gives funding to would've been more appropriate word.
    http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Something occurred to me recently.

Is Icke's reference to Lizards actually code for someone else? Jews for example.

His de-humanization of the perceived enemy seems to me to be a clever trick. It's the oldest trick in the propaganda book even; de-humanize the enemy and you can say what you want about them.

If people think he's bonkers then he makes himself immune from what he says, very clever really. Of course we can't rule out him actually being mad as a box of frogs either.

Maybe owned is the wrong word to use.

pwned maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

studiorat wrote: »

Is Icke's reference to Lizards actually code for someone else? Jews for example.

While David Icke is certainly not on in the sane category, His references to lizard people is meant to be taken exactly as read. Its not a coded reference to jews or any other group this is explicitly stated in his books. He literally does mean there is a race of interdimensional beings that have infested the minds of people on this plane.

This is the thing that confuses some people who think Icke is being deep about this stuff, He's not, He is literally Batsh!t insane and believes this wholeheartedly.

I do actually reccomend people read his books though if you have an interest in this stuff. Some of his points are quite interesting and it will actually dispel most of the **** you hear about him.

• Advertisement

pwned maybe?

???

SPLC is owned by George Soros.

geddit ? no?

geddit ? no?

Ah yes. How foolish of me?!

Thanks for your input.

JB.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,578 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

His de-humanization of the perceived enemy seems to me to be a clever trick. It's the oldest trick in the propaganda book even; de-humanize the enemy and you can say what you want about them.

If people think he's bonkers then he makes himself immune from what he says, very clever really. Of course we can't rule out him actually being mad as a box of frogs either.

Funny you should say that.

Here's a video you're going to enjoy I'm sure...

As David icke says himself, when he says Reptilian he means just as much, not Jews etc...

The oldest trick in the smear campaign book is to destroy a persons credibility, and few things do that as brilliantly as accusations of anti semitism.

If you watched the video you'll be familiar with this man...
    richard_warman.jpg

Pictured in front of a shelf full of matching books so you can be assured he's an intellectual:pac:, Richard Warman might either want to add you to his mailing list or prepare litgation aginst you (you wouldn't be the first) for stealing his idea.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

nullzero wrote: »
    Funny you should say that.

Here's a video you're going to enjoy I'm sure...

That video is bloody hilarious, thanks for that nullzero. I can't believe he's basically saying that public opinion turned on him due to the actions of a shadowy elite and not him coming across as a complete loon on one of the most watched TV shows in the UK at the time. :pac:
    nullzero wrote: »
    As David icke says himself, when he says Reptilian he means just as much, not Jews etc...

The oldest trick in the smear campaign book is to destroy a persons credibility, and few things do that as brilliantly as accusations of anti semitism.
    I'm be quite surprised if anyone even needed to use the anti-Semitism slander to smear his name when he's out talking about reptiles ruling the earth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Mr Plough

That video is bloody hilarious, thanks for that nullzero. I can't believe he's basically saying that public opinion turned on him due to the actions of a shadowy elite and not him coming across as a complete loon on one of the most watched TV shows in the UK at the time. :pac:

I'm be quite surprised if anyone even needed to use the anti-Semitism slander to smear his name when he's out talking about reptiles ruling the earth.

Ha ha, u ever met a ghost ? your missus ? her parents ? their parents ? ever met a ghost ? Anyone u ever met a ghost ? .. you answer is...YES

They are called... interdimensional beings... they do exist. Be they scaled skinned or otherwise. You are a fool to doubt their existence.

Accept it, get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Mr Plough wrote: »
    Ha ha, u ever met a ghost ? your missus ? her parents ? their parents ? ever met a ghost ? Anyone u ever met a ghost ? .. you answer is...YES

They are called... interdimensional beings... they do exist. Be they scaled skinned or otherwise. You are a fool to doubt their existence.

Accept it, get over it.
    Wait, why accept them? I've never seen a ghost. I don't know anyone who's seen a ghost. The existence of these "being" is purely anecdotal. You'd be more of a fool to believe in them simply because someone says so.

Just a point, here, I mentioned Jews merely as an example. You could insert any group you wanted really.

The important part is the de-humanizing of his enemy of choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Mr Plough wrote: »

Accept it, get over it.
    I presume in that case the proof of the fact of the existence of these beings must be trivial? Why don't you provide incontrovertible proof?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

A fun little exercise for skeptics is to enter "illuminati" backwards into their URL and see what comes up.

Like this: www.itanimulli.com

Have fun! ;)
    I think it is just a bit of fun to be honest :)
    Domain Name: ITANIMULLI.COM
    Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
    Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
    Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
    Somebody registered the domain for a laugh and set up a page diverting to the NSA. You could do the same and point it towards Donie Cassidy's Oireachtas profile...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,578 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

You're more than welcome, glad you enjoyed it.

If you don't have any time for David Icke you're free to ignore him as well, which is nice also.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

i don't know much about David Icke so can't really give an informed opinion of him.

Reference to "lizards" is more likely a metaphor to describe the race of people he can't openly name for obvious reasons.

Not saying I agree with him, but that's 1 theory.

Alex Jones seems to refer to the same race as "Globalists" because he's incapable of being direct ..again for obvious reasons.

And we know why I can't refer to that race directly either, but strangely we all know who it is :D

Do we? Who?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Do we? Who?

Well it's not Jews if thats what you think.

'Stuxnet, US-Israeli Bid Against Iran'

Monday, 17 January 2011 06:21

Israel’s Orthodox Rabbis: ‘Palestinians to the Ovens!’

Sunday, 16 January 2011 11:16

'Israel Set for Another War on Gaza'

Monday, 17 January 2011 05:43

Jerusalem: The Birthplace of Modern Terrorism

Monday, 17 January 2011 08:23

etc.

Advertisement