Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's Destroy David Icke Time

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Second thoughts, I couldn't be arsed :D

humanji wrote: »
    Going back to the OP, it kind of smacks of "I've done something wrong, now I'm covering myself in case I get found out". He's not exactly respected by anyone who doesn't believe what he says and anyone who was going to discredit him would surely know that doing so would just make a martyr out of him. Plus, since he's been well aware that it was going to happen, and has announced it, then wouldn't the people who were going to discredit him not just hold off? It really serves no purpose.

So to behonest, I wouldnt' be surprised if either a) he's just covering himself for something he's done, b) just crying out for attention.

I personally don't think he needs any more attention than he's getting. As for covering his ass, it's possible I suppose, but I doubt it. It's possible he could just be wrong. I don't believe he has a reputation as a dishonest person.
    Let's see what happens, if anything.

EDIT:

Incidentally, in 1993 another thing Icke got right was that there would be a huge increase in earthquakes "in the coming years"
    For example, between 1986 and 1996 (incl), a period of 11 years, there were "just" 15 earthquakes listed by USGS of magnitude 7.0 or greater. This is not markedly different (albeit a slight decrease) from previous (similar periods) of 20th century, where an average of about 18 might be expected.

But between 1997 and 2007 (incl), a period of only 11 years, there were 99 earthquakes with magnitude 7.0 or greater : This is more than a six-fold increase on the previous similar period - and is a stark increase on any earlier decades in 20th century too.

The trends in nature here, particularly from 1997 support the wider realisation of prophesy about the "End Times", namely that an increase in earthquake activity is a pre-requisite for the "second coming of Jesus Christ" foretold in the bible. It does not indicate how close we are to this event, but suggests it is not too far away.

http://www.earth.webecs.co.uk/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Does anyone know who the person/s is that is about to dis' him? Has he even given any clues...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

If everything David Icke says was true, he would have died in an "accident" about 20 years ago.

WakeUp wrote: »
    Does anyone know who the person/s is that is about to dis' him? Has he even given any clues...

No idea mate... Possibly the church ?
    Paparazzo wrote: »
    If everything David Icke says was true, he would have died in an "accident" about 20 years ago.

Do you know anyone who suggested that everything David Icke says is true ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

What's his position on the church Talkie does he get stuck in? He seem's to be freaked out about whatever it is he think's is on the way I wonder what it is..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Do you know anyone who suggested that everything David Icke says is true ?

Yes. David Icke.

What's his position on the church Talkie does he get stuck in? He seem's to be freaked out about whatever it is he think's is on the way I wonder what it is..

He's not to fond of the church at all at all at all :D
    Paparazzo wrote: »
    Yes. David Icke.

Head over to his forum then. You're sure to get a reaction over there.

There is some speculation on his forum that it could be his recently x wife Pamela Leigh Richards.

Kinda looks like I told Paparazzo to head over there but I went myself lmfao :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Second thoughts, I couldn't be arsed :D

Not enough energy no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 theworkingman

He was bang on, gibberish or not. Icke isn't about money, never was. But you are entitled to your opinion. I always expect you to beat the crap out of folk anyway.

Gravity is also still a theory. Does that mean Sir Isaac Newton was wrong ?

i agree with a lot icke says not everything but i still keep and open mind.did you watch stephen hawkins programme about the universe recently FFS he just sits there staring blankly using a computer yet no one ever questions him at least icke talks and walks and uses his own voice,who do i believe?who cares,till i see lizards walking down the street shoveling live rats down their throats i think i will keep an open mind on the subject :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

i agree with a lot icke says not everything but i still keep and open mind.did you watch stephen hawkins programme about the universe recently FFS he just sits there staring blankly using a computer yet no one ever questions him at least icke talks and walks and uses his own voice,who do i believe?who cares,till i see lizards walking down the street shoveling live rats down their throats i think i will keep an open mind on the subject :D

Just wondering do we keep an open mind on the tooth fairy too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

I like Icke and respect him, not for what he says but simply for having the courage to say it. I don't agree with some of the things he says about reptilians, humans are just as capable of being as evil as some heartless alien race. I do believe some of what he says about the Illuminati because that organization is a historical fact.

The Illuminati was created by a Jesuit-taught German called Adam Weishaupt in 1776. A year later, in 1777, he was initiated into the Freemasons. The Illuminati is not some myth created by conspiracy theorists to explain their theories on the New World Order, it is a very real organization with very real goals and methods of achieving those goals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Weishaupt

I think a lot of skeptics would do well to actually educate themselves with some of the theories put forward on this forum before jumping in to debunk them. You will only look foolish trying to debunk historical facts.

A fun little exercise for skeptics is to enter "illuminati" backwards into their URL and see what comes up.

Like this: www.itanimulli.com

Have fun! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

The Illuminati was created by a Jesuit-taught German called Adam Weishaupt in 1776. A year later, in 1777, he was initiated into the Freemasons. The Illuminati is not some myth created by conspiracy theorists to explain their theories on the New World Order, it is a very real organization with very real goals and methods of achieving those goals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Weishaupt

I think a lot of skeptics would do well to actually educate themselves with some of the theories put forward on this forum before jumping in to debunk them. You will only look foolish trying to debunk historical facts.
    I don't think anyone would be silly enough to dismiss the existence of the Bavarian Illuminati. Would people will question is their motives, their membership and whether they still exist today in the form of some sort of malevolent international organization bent on world domination.
    A fun little exercise for skeptics is to enter "illuminati" backwards into their URL and see what comes up.

Like this: www.itanimulli.com

Have fun! ;)
    I can only assume you're joking and know that all that is a simple domain name purchase and redirect designed to, I can only hope, poke fun at the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Apologies i didnt read any other posts after the first part of the first one.
    But.. i just had a thought that since he is releasing a new book he is playing a political gambit of sorts.
    Giving away his credibility for 2010 and maybe a fair bit onwards to gain less vindictive abuse and get that book out there.We all need to make a living as well as fight the forces of evil.
    Although i imagine he will always have some form of opposition every time he releases a book.Maybe he knows who is going to target him because of what and who he is writing about...

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭joe12345

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance"
    - Einstein

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭joe12345

p

well nows as good a time to bring this story up as any.
    I have watched so many videos over the years and in one of them iirc Icke mentioned a hypnotist who hypnotised a person and told them they could not see this object(maybe a chair).Then as this person couldnt see the chair the hypnotist stands behind it and takes out a watch or soemthing and basically Icke made it out that the personwas able to see through the chair.
    This was his bases for us living in a holographic universe that isnt real as we know it and that we can manipulate it but we hold ourselves back.
    I find this story highly unbelievable and he said it on stage not that long ago.
    If this was true surely it would be world famous and everyone and their cat would be doing it in their sitting rooms.

I have since never been able to find anything about this "phenomena" and wouldappreciate anyone in the know showing me an example of this actually happening.
    At the time i was thinking woo that would be cool and enjoyed his talk,but i didnt exaclty believe all he said and this is one of the reasons.
    He is indeed a great speaker and does speak with heartfelt enthusiasm.
    I just think he is partly deluded or playing it up for the crowd to be popular and sell books and dvd much like jonesy boy cross the pond.
    I dont doubt there is sinister stuff going on,but it aint aliens or lizards.Its humans more likely and bankers to pin the tail if i may for a sec.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

joe12345 wrote: »
    go back to sleep :rolleyes: He has written several books that are packed with
    information about who is really pulling the strings of this world. Who is
    behind the curtain. Yes the secret societies such as the bilderbergs, etc.
    He asks hard questions about why there are always wars, etc., and
    speaks about government and bank corruption.
    And you wonder why he has appeal when you look at the state of the
    world today with the people being screwed by governments and banks
    (e.g. NAMA) ...

you dismiss Icke out of hand but probably drink out of the trough of
    pig **** that is fed to you each day by the corporation owned media
    whores and corrupt politicans???? :confused:

In a world where it rare for anyone to have any dignity to stand up for
    whats right , Icke should be applauded. ;) He encourages people to do
    their own research and THINK FOR THEMSLEVES not just believe
    everything that comes out of that box in your living room :rolleyes:

He talks about the UFO phenomenon which if you dont think is real you
    are seriously seriously wrong :rolleyes: I dare anyone to watch the video on
    'The day before disclosure' on that website and not be convinced...
    http://www.alienscalpel.com/

There is loads of evidence to what Icke talks about but if you refuse to
    see it theres nothing i can do for you...

its like when the bilderbergs didnt exist ast first right? and you were a
    conspiracy theorist is you said so. Next people like Icke, Estulin, etc.,
    exposed them, but now they say they do exist and meet but only cause
    they like to sip wine and play table tennis :rolleyes:

So rather than have your little rant, how about just answer my question.

I'll ask it again:

"Has David Icke ever provided any evidence for any of his claims?.... Has he ever produced any sort of tangible evidence to back up what he claims? I really am at a loss to understand why he has such appeal."

The claims I am talking about are, hologram universe, vibrations, blood drinking lizards, connections between current leaders and ancient babylon and all that jazz.

As for
    joe12345 wrote:
    but probably drink out of the trough of
    pig **** that is fed to you each day by the corporation owned media
    whores and corrupt politicans????

I don't think you could be more wrong. Have a look at my post history here, and threads I've started if you really think that.

• Advertisement

Well as a friendly jest yekahs i think the music industry one was an easy way to slide more into a balanced view(from others perspectives) on the forums hehe
    But i would certainly agree you are more openminded than most and pretty level headed when it comes to reality.
    I remember when i first started posting on these forums,i was diving into everything headfirst and it is a journey that people have to make and learn for themselves i believe.

Also i still appreciate David Icke for his talks because he gives people motivation to look at life differently.The story about the hypnotist i believe was a trick he saw or just made up, but the effect he intended was probably a good one.
    Im still openminded about the "trick" but i would have to see it and maybe try it to believe :D
    Really if he is the main target or one of the main ones for these illuminatti then they dont have alot to worry about.And thats suspicious to me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Does that mean Sir Isaac Newton was wrong ?

well, he wasnt perfectly correct in fairness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Mr Plough

I doubt is this is what the OP was talking about but it's relevant here.
    David Icke to blame for AZ assassinations

Mr Plough wrote: »

How did you get "David Icke to blame for AZ assassinations" from that video? His name was mentioned only once only in the context of having a similar "right wing" beliefs to those of the accused. The linking with Sarah Palin was far more directed and obvious from that tbh.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

gizmo wrote: »
    How did you get "David Icke to blame for AZ assassinations" from that video? His name was mentioned only once only in the context of having a similar "right wing" beliefs to those of the accused. The linking with Sarah Palin was far more directed and obvious from that tbh.

haha "David ICK-ey" that fool from the SPLC was obviously briefed to throw in Icke's name to assosciate him with the killings like he has had him under observation and he doesn't even know his name! :pac:

Disgusting though all these pricks lying through their teetg, rushing to push their agenda after such a terrible tragedy.

haha "David ICK-ey" that fool from the SPLC was obviously briefed to throw in Icke's name to assosciate him with the killings like he has had him under observation and he doesn't even know his name! :pac:

Disgusting though all these pricks lying through their teetg, rushing to push their agenda after such a terrible tragedy.
    In fairness, it works both ways. Evidently Beck and Palin hate violence, that must be why they're advocating a withdrawal of troops from the ME. Then there was this gem from earlier today...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Mr Plough

Was saying the exact same thing earlier BB, sell spotted ;)

Conveniently overlooked Gizmo.

Was saying the exact same thing earlier BB, sell spotted ;)

Conveniently overlooked Gizmo.
    I overlooked the fact that he mispronounced his name? Not really, I disregarded it in the same manner I disregarded the rest of his pointless rant. My point was that I didn't see how he was being blamed for it given that his name was used once indirectly in an 11min video.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

SPLC is owned by George Soros.

Advertisement