Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What question should Boards.ie ask Ben Affleck this evening?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

"Ben, would you agree with renn that Karl's question was really super boring and not cool ? "

• Registered Users Posts: 43,857 ✭✭✭✭Basq

The+Town+Movie.jpg

Is it true he got the inspiration for the creepy nun outfits after spending a dirty weekend with Wayne Rooney?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

"Ben your new movie is called The Town, what's you're favourite Irish town name, Muff, Nobber or Bastardstown?"- subsequently explain to him what a Muff and Knob are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

No need to ask him something fluffy that everyone else will be asking too. I would really like to know what he thought of his Southpark episodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Renn wrote: »
    Sorry, I got so bored from reading the other post that I suddenly stopped mid-question.

Arrrggghhh! That's not a question either!

Here's mine:

When you played O'Bannion in Dazed and Confused were you drawing on your own life i.e. Were you an assh*le in High School?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Alex Higgins

I would defo ask him what he thought of that South Park episode

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Thaedydal wrote: »
    No question, just tell him he was "Da bomb in phantoms".

Fúck ya Thaedydal! Took the words right outta my mouth. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Renn wrote: »
    How freaking exciting.

Anything to actually contribute yourself or did you just come in to whinge like every thread you post on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

For some reason i'd like to know what his bank balance is like. Does he much savings.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

Is there any part you'd be uninterested in taking? be it a particular genre of film or stereotype?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

krudler wrote: »
    Anything to actually contribute yourself or did you just come in to whinge like every thread you post on?

Just came in to whinge.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Can you give me Liv tyler's phone number!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭seensensee

"Well ben I must ask did you ever manage to make the film with jenny from the block on top?"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Ben, we would like to know if your move into directing was due to a realisation that you are a terrible actor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Has Edward Burns ever forgiven you for taking most of his roles?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

what day do the bins get collected round his house?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭dontclickonthis

Seen 5-6 Mercedes S Class's and two mercedes mini vans all with blacked out windows. At the top of westmoreland st just in front of the BOI must of been around 7-7.30. One guy let down his window and it was Ben Affleck :) Shock Horror!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭patch

Fair play to you for setting this up Darragh, it'd be great if you got to do a few more like this.

Ask him if he's got any ideas for a movie with himself and matt damon. Surely there are a few ideas they would have loved to pitch back in the day.
    Now that between them both they have the power to make their ideal movie, they must have chatted about the options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭R.Shackleford

Which do you prefer? Heinz ketchup of Chef Ketchup?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

How much of a surprise was it to find out that your love Jennifer Lopez was really Mitch Conner?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Ben, you have worked with both Michael Bay and Kevin Smith on more than one occasion, what have you learned about your own craft (directing) by observing these two directors?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Ben, need the two of us look anymore? Is it not fair to say, that we've both found what we were looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭digitalninja

Ask him how I get hooker blood off my walls

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,333 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

What part of Dundalk inspired The Town?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Para Golceh

Zillah wrote: »
    Ben, we would like to know if your move into directing was due to a realisation that you are a terrible actor?

Don't mind him Ben. He's Just Not That Into You...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

What happened after Dazed and Confused, Ben? All went downhill from there....and wheres my bloody sequel!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,857 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It's almost midnight kids..

.. I sincerally think Darragh has asked his question by now.

.. oh, we're using this thread to vent about Ben Affleck? Oh, I see!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

bluefinger wrote: »
    For some reason i'd like to know what his bank balance is like. Does he much savings.

No, he accidentally the whole thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭baaaa

What about those apples,did he like them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Ask him how his gee is, that should confuse him (I remember someone confusing the Cheeky Girls with that same question)

Advertisement