Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London: October Beers

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Saturday 30th
    How did ye get on last night?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Saturday 16th
    Pretty well all told - Jack B Badd and I couldn't make it at the start of the night, but I made it along later and we got a turnout of 6. Headed to the Good Ship again, got to see a band play, then stuck around until about 3:30 again.

My personal favourite element of the night was watching D-Generate wind up bluedolphin almost to the point of exploding - I was wondering if we'd have our first Boards Beers murder at one stage. We also got to participate in the group admiration of what appeared to be someone dressed as Zack Morris from Saved By The Bell, as well as the group that arrived in fancy dress.

This morning involved a big fry-up for breakfast but surprisingly unfuzzy heads for the most part, as far as I could tell.

Looking forward to the cinema meet-up next week, and the expedition to Clapham in November :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Saturday 16th
    I'd like to point out that I am still wound up. I'd also like to point out that it took about 2.5 hours to return home. This was mostly due to waiting for 40 minutes for a bus on Regent Street, and then finding that bus decided to opt for a new termination point rendering it necessary to change - again - in Elephant & Castle. Long story short: North London = very far away. But fun nonetheless :) Despite D-generate's acute ability to drive me demented. :pac:

Awww, Zack Morris...I didn't get to confess my undying love for him :( Ne'ermind, Dr.Giggles and I will have our debut album out soon to cheer everyone up... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Dr.Giggles

Saturday 16th
    Dr.Giggles and I will have our debut album out soon to cheer everyone up... :D

I'm just layin' down some lyrics now, its all gold pure gold. We will be stars

oh and good night, I felt right at home with all the hipsters in the good ship, me and zack were giving each other fashion tips

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Saturday 16th
    Dr.Giggles wrote: »
    I'm just layin' down some lyrics now, its all gold pure gold. We will be stars

Don't forget, the title of either the first or second album has to be "Not actually gay". You agreed while drinking - that's practically the same as signing a contract.

(Was it D-Generate who was insisting that ye should be playing the bassoon and clarinet? Or am I imagining things?)

• Advertisement
Advertisement