Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What if.....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

kfallon wrote: »
    You reckon you're up the spout then??? :eek:

There goes the US Holiday, the pets and maybe the job :pac:
    Your man might run a mile too when he realises you've been sabotaging his contraception :p

Whoosh!!! Explain please? Also defo not preggers, I'm surfing the crimson tide to get classy about it :D And the pets no way!!! I'd get rid of the baby before I'd get rid of my puddytats, snake, hedgehog, turtle and guinea pigs, I've got my principles!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

curlzy wrote: »
    Whoosh!!! Explain please? Also defo not preggers, I'm surfing the crimson tide to get classy about it :D And the pets no way!!! I'd get rid of the baby before I'd get rid of my puddytats, snake, hedgehog, turtle and guinea pigs, I've got my principles!!!!

Phew! Enjoy the holiday so :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I'd get rid of the baby before I'd get rid of my puddytats, snake, hedgehog, turtle and guinea pigs, I've got my principles!!!!

Keep an eye on that snake otherwise he might get rid of all the rest of your pets for you!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

For christ sake Tax, 2 women on the go and they get it on with you at the same time. A beautiful new daughter and you're wondering if it's as good as it gets? Maybe you should do the lottery, you'd probably win.

kfallon wrote: »
    Keep an eye on that snake otherwise he might get rid of all the rest of your pets for you!!!

LOLs, yeah we make sure they're never out together, although, she's only a cutsie-wutsie little corn snake so she'd only really be a threat to the guineas, the hedgehog wouldn't make a good meal at all :eek:

• Advertisement

NothingMan wrote: »
    For christ sake Tax, 2 women on the go and they get it on with you at the same time. A beautiful new daughter and you're wondering if it's as good as it gets? Maybe you should do the lottery, you'd probably win.

I second this!!!! Come on now, you've 3 fab females in your life and you want to know if it gets better??? :eek: You should totally work on being content with your lot (and yours is alot:D) in life!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

It can't be. There are 77 virgins waiting for me in heaven. They all have milk and honey strapped to their arses.

Hopefully they are all men...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

phill106 wrote: »
    Hopefully they are all men...

Or nuns....

I second this!!!! Come on now, you've 3 fab females in your life and you want to know if it gets better??? :eek: You should totally work on being content with your lot (and yours is alot:D) in life!!!!

Sorry! I felt it was time I tried to start a thread and... well to pardon the pun... this was as good as it got :)

Sorry! I felt it was time I tried to start a thread and... well to pardon the pun... this was as good as it got :)

If I were you I'd have just started a thread saying "I get to make sweet love with 2 women whenever I want" and just left it at that.

The general rule is if you start a thread you kick it off with your own opinion. So to say, for example, "What if this is it? For me, I'm happy with my lot etc... How do you all feel about your lot in life."

Kicks off the discussion a bit better and stops people from thinking you're just whinging.

• Advertisement

If I were you I'd have just started a thread saying "I get to make sweet love with 2 women whenever I want" and just left it at that.

Ive been reading AH long enough to know that a thread started with that title would.... not be pretty :)

Im half tempted to try it just to see the carnage that would ensue.

Ive been reading AH long enough to know that a thread started with that title would.... not be pretty :)

Im half tempted to try it just to see the carnage that would ensue.

LOL,:D do it!!!! Oh the vitriolic rage that would spew in your direction would be hilarious I'd say!!! Just stand well back from your computer!!!

Although saying that it could just turn into a very interesting thread, or you could just get continual pats on the back, hmmmm, probably a mixture of all three.

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT.

LOL,:D do it!!!! Oh the vitriolic rage that would spew in your direction would be hilarious I'd say!!! Just stand well back from your computer!!!

Although saying that it could just turn into a very interesting thread, or you could just get continual pats on the back, hmmmm, probably a mixture of all three.

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT.

Again I am tempted, but I would only post something honest in the content after posting that subject line. I couldnt just post the subject and run :)

LOL,:D do it!!!!

I did it just for you :)

I did it just for you :)

Good to see peer pressure is alive and well. That thread didn't last too long at all. I quite enjoyed the Crystal Swing jibe though.

I am too naive to get the reference, and the first google link I found was something to do with country music so I ran. Care to explain, or is it better I remain an ignoramous on this one?

I am too naive to get the reference, and the first google link I found was something to do with country music so I ran. Care to explain, or is it better I remain an ignoramous on this one?

Crystal Swing are a family group of Mother, bro and sister who do very over the top show tune type stuff. Made famous through a youtube and live appearance on Ellen. Many incestuous jibes are made on account of them looking like the mother had a few sprouts with at least her first cousin and the bro and sis making googly eyes at each other when they perform.

Ah.... euw..... erm.....

No :)

Actually I have never had a thread locked before. I feel sort of... soiled somehow now..... like I need to take a few showers. I guess it passes?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

No. You slip biko some thanks in a brown envelope and the thread magically re-opens ;)

• Advertisement

Do I need to slip biko anything to make sure it STAYS closed? :) I am actually somewhat releived the carnage I expected did not happen.

What if this is as good as my threads get? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

What if god was one of us?

Just a slob like of of us

Do I need to slip biko anything to make sure it STAYS closed? :) I am actually somewhat releived the carnage I expected did not happen.

What if this is as good as my threads get? :p

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Why was your thread closed???? Is it coz the mods are jealous:rolleyes:? Like seriously why? None of the expected rage was displayed at all, what a waste of a perfectly good thread.

Better luck next time then huh?

Advertisement