Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What if.....

Options
  • 18-09-2010 2:05am

..... this is as good as it gets?

Jack asked it in the film of the same name and it never got answered....

so answer it! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭icywind1980

It can't be. There are 77 virgins waiting for me in heaven. They all have milk and honey strapped to their arses.

It can't be. There are 77 virgins waiting for me in heaven. They all have milk and honey strapped to their arses.

Thought it was 72? And did anyone ever mention what SEX the virgins were???? Or WHY they spent this long staying virgins against the odds of modern life?

And are you ready for 72 mothers in law?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Then I want my money back!

Thought it was 72? And did anyone ever mention what SEX the virgins were???? Or WHY they spent this long staying virgins against the odds of modern life?

And are you ready for 72 mothers in law?
    Are the MIL virgins too? Oh wait..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Well if this is as good as it gets, i'm jumping off a bridge tomorrow.

• Advertisement

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Dun forget your swimmies, mate.

Are talking brooklyn or liffey? Its very important to clarify these things for a statement to have any effect :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Are talking brooklyn or liffey? Its very important to clarify these things for a statement to have any effect :)

Well if you wanna buy me a ticket to New York, i'll choose the Brooklyn.. :D

Well if you wanna buy me a ticket to New York, i'll choose the Brooklyn.. :D
    You'll get shot before you even approach the bridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Mine have bovril smeared on their tits

• Advertisement

orourkeda wrote: »
    Mmmmm tasteh...

orourkeda wrote: »

Never has the phrase "one mans heaven is another mans hell" rang so true.

Never has the phrase "one mans heaven is another mans hell" rang so true.
    Hey, if the man likes salty goo, let him to it xD

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

..... this is as good as it gets?

Jack asked it in the film of the same name and it never got answered....

so answer it! :)

It sure as hell beats the alternative.

It sure as hell beats the alternative.
    Living in the middle east?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

do you plan on eating or fvcking them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Well if this is as good as it gets you better make the most of life. I've been feelings great these passed months everything has just fell into place and is going the way I want it so I'm not going to think about bad stuff, way to happy.

Rabies wrote: »
    do you plan on eating or fvcking them?
    A little of column "A" and a little of column 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭lisaface

amacachi wrote: »
    This isn't as good as it gets because I'm listening to a female friend on the phone to her foreign foreign boyfriend literally as I was typing this and said she wouldn't be with him in a long-distance thing. Yet this is life and it's ****ing awesome. I found out today I passed my repeats and found out it today.

Life is fantastic, you just have to open your mind and see it and realise that even though you meaning nothing in the universe you're also the only thing that matters.

Oh Christ I feel like an awful hipster after that.

Hmmm did this post come with a side order of Alcohol? :P

Oooh an OP
    Things can only get better!! :D

It was time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

just watched this movie the other day for the first time on dvd and i was actually quite surprised = excellent movie indeed

but it got better for jack through out the movie... it did infact get better for him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

As a college student I quite like life as it is so yeah - this is good as it is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 getthegarglein

Living in the middle east?

heh heh... both humorous and interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

lisaface wrote: »
    Hmmm did this post come with a side order of Alcohol? :P

Oooh an OP
    Things can only get better!! :D

Damn, deleted my post then realised I'd been quoted, I shan't be looking at this thread again because I'm just starting to sober up a tiny bit and don't want to know what I was saying. :pac:

EDIT: Wow, reading over my post I have literally no idea what point I was trying to make. I shouldn't be left alone.

There's actually plans to erect a big net underneath the Brooklyn Bridge, if I remember correctly. Supposedly the suicide rate off that bridge is so high that it's the only way to prevent it.

There's actually plans to erect a big net underneath the Brooklyn Bridge, if I remember correctly. Supposedly the suicide rate off that bridge is so high that it's the only way to prevent it.

Be fun if they then just left them there. You could look over the bridge and see this net with arms and legs sticking out all over the place.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

If this is as good as it gets... I'm doing pretty dam good...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

Hmmm for me yeah, got a great job, perfect man, loadsa pets and a big holiday planned for next year (2 months of travelling around the USA) so yeah life is fecking great, but I think it's going to get even better!:D *curlzy wanders off humming "things can only get better*

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

curlzy wrote: »
    but I think it's going to get even better!:D *curlzy wanders off humming "things can only get better*

You reckon you're up the spout then??? :eek:

There goes the US Holiday, the pets and maybe the job :pac:
    Your man might run a mile too when he realises you've been sabotaging his contraception :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

As said by pocketfizz, if this is as good as it gets then im happy! :D

Advertisement