Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Playpen: bythewoods

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

That meat dress makes me cry :(

What's your favourite thing about Trinity?

Have you ever met anyone famous?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Hotaru wrote: »
    That meat dress makes me cry :(
    It makes me want to gag. *shudders*

What's your favourite thing about Trinity?
    Really... the people. There's so many great people. And just... the...campus. It's all wonderful and amazing and fantastic.

Have you ever met anyone famous?
    Eh, not really. Back in the day when I was deadleeee and showed up to gigs far too many hours in advance I met members of Kasabian and a few other bands.
    I also met Carl Barat (from The Libertines/ Dirty Pretty Things) after... an MGMT concert once? He was class.
    Various Irish "celebs" also. Can't really think of anyone else...

228.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I refuse to get drawn into discussion about Lady Gaga's goddamn meat dress. IT'S A PUBLICITY STUNT, THWART IT!

Anyway. Forgive me if these have been asked already, s'bin a busy week.

Favourite thing about medicine?

Strangest place you've ever slept?

If you were leader/dictator of your own country, what would be the strangest law you'd pass?

Coolest thing you've ever done accidentally?

Most common belief you think is nonsense (can't say religion)?

Who doesn't dream in colour, seriously? You see in colour, you dream in colour!

A Spanish person only knows English and German fluently, and learned them both at the same time. Which language do they dream in?

Off sleep, biggest waste of money in your opinion?

Greatest lesson you've learnt from a mistake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

So.. What school did you go to? :pac: JOKEEE. Don't kill me. :(

Nao for real questions:

How would your friends describe you?

Best thing thats ever happened to you?

Do you believe in any form of afterlife?

Favouritest song of all time?

Best film you've ever seen?

Best book you've ever read?

Favourite country you've visited?

Ever thought about becoming a nun?

Would you consider marrying a priest?

:) :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Exercise-yay or nay?

What's your favourite brand of make up?

Where's your favourite place to shop?

How do you like your coffee/tea? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

If I recall there was a poster of a question mark in your apartment when Liam pointed it out to me last year, Why?

jumpguy wrote: »
    I refuse to get drawn into discussion about Lady Gaga's goddamn meat dress. IT'S A PUBLICITY STUNT, THWART IT!

Anyway. Forgive me if these have been asked already, s'bin a busy week.

Favourite thing about medicine?
    Obvo the power and the chicks...
    That and the fact that I find it tolerable bordering on enjoyable, whereas I hate most things.>_>

Strangest place you've ever slept?
    I'll sleep anywhere. I'm sure there's been a few very odd ones, one that springs to mind from over the Summer was spending the night sleeping in a cot. My friend had a cot in his house... I was drunk... there were no babies around or anything... it seemed like a great idea. No idea how I even got into said cot. I'm a ledge.

If you were leader/dictator of your own country, what would be the strangest law you'd pass?
    I'd ban men wearing flares. GAG.

Coolest thing you've ever done accidentally?
    Ah shur jaysus. These kind of questions are really hard cos I have to like.. think and stuff. Emm...
    I once drank a lot of wine after taking a lot of Nurofen Plus. It was an accident, but I learnt how great codeine and alcohol go together. Good times ensued.

Most common belief you think is nonsense (can't say religion)?
    The belief that iot's okay to wear leggings with a tshirt in public. IT'S NOT OKAY.

Who doesn't dream in colour, seriously? You see in colour, you dream in colour!
    Most people, apparently?

A Spanish person only knows English and German fluently, and learned them both at the same time. Which language do they dream in?
    I really don't know. See I thought about it. And it's not Spanish, is it? Because he IS Spanish, but you said he only speaks English and German. So.... maybe... do people dream in a language anyway? Like, you dream in stories. ENLIGHTEN ME.

Off sleep, biggest waste of money in your opinion?
    People PAYING MONEY to get on the luas. Don't they know it's free if you're a shnake? :P

Greatest lesson you've learnt from a mistake?
    Errrrrmmmmm.... I really... don't know. I learnt that seagulls are greedy and can possibly die from lack of chewing if you give them a whole cookie recently. It was A Neurotic's mistake, but we all learnt a valuable lesson from it.

20070502.gif

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    So.. What school did you go to? :pac: JOKEEE. Don't kill me. :(
    ... ....

Nao for real questions:

How would your friends describe you?
    GIANT LEGENDDDDD.

Best thing thats ever happened to you?
    I got a card with €50 in it today. That's the best thing that's ever happened to me... this morning.

Do you believe in any form of afterlife?
    Nope. We die and eh, that's it imo.

Favouritest song of all time?
    I change my "favourite song" very often. Some of my favourites which I still enjoy (as opposed to others which I now hate) include Arcade Fire- No Cars Go, Sufjan Stevens- Come on! Feel the Illinois! and possibly Bon Iver- Skinny Love.

Best film you've ever seen?
    Dunno. Change my mind on these loads too. I do love "Amélie".

Best book you've ever read?
    I read a LOT when given the chance. I finished an 800 page book in a day this week, it's worrying. The best books I read over the Summer were the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo trilogy. EVER? Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar, probably.

Favourite country you've visited?
    Croatia!
    There's so many places I want to visit though.

Ever thought about becoming a nun?
    I've never been religious, so... that's a firm no.

Would you consider marrying a priest?
    Errrr... I would not, no. What with the whole celibacy thing anyway...

:) :pac:
    Exercise-yay or nay?
    Yay! I'm trying to get fit at the moment. Well... not... right now, but, in the last few months.
    Before I became bed-bound I started going for runs around Merrion Square and gyming it up in Dubland.. and over the Summer, at home, I was doing a bit'a swimming, gyming, cycling, etc
    Myself and my flatmate made a pact to actually use the gym regularly in college this year. We'll see how it goes../

What's your favourite brand of make up?
    I love Benefit, but it costs far too much. Max Factor and Loreal are great for foundation and Mascara, Gosh is the best for eyeliner and Bourjois is the ebst for Eyeshadows...

Where's your favourite place to shop?
    Topshop, or maybe River Island!

How do you like your coffee/tea? :)
    Coffee has to be strong, bitter and preferably black or with a teeny tiny bit of milk. And tea- strong with a teeny dash of (lactose free!) milk or just black.
    If I recall there was a poster of a question mark in your apartment when Liam pointed it out to me last year, Why?
    You knew where I lived!
    Yeah, I'm not actually sure... because... we were... mysterious?

160P.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

strangest thing you've stolen/had stolen for you?

Favourite lyric/verse of a song?

'Sup?

Can you speak pimp?

strangest thing you've stolen/had stolen for you?
    I'm not really the queen of stealing stuff tbh...
    I stole a button off a cardigan in Warehouse recently... because I bought one of said cardies and found out it was missing a button and there was no spare one. Sooo... just went in and ripped one off another cardigan. I thought that was fair tbh...

Favourite lyric/verse of a song?
    I'm really bad at picking favourite things!
    Currently from this song I reckon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a49eSbIrXw

'Sup?
    nm, u?

Can you speak pimp?
    yeah true dat dawg.

10.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement