Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Devil Spawn?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

Well it does seem as though a member of staff was indeed toying with demonspawn's account. I accused demonspawn of doing it himself, I was wrong and for that I apologise.

The way his thread in Feedback was handled was very unprofessional, as was the tampering of his avatar and signature. No need for any of that.

I saw his avatar and signature change to the Freemason logo, I accused him of doing it himself but I was not aware that you have to be a subscriber to have a custom avatar.

It will be in the mod actions logs but I'm guessing it was one of the Admins anyway.

i was giving out about him elsewhere but didn't realise that happened. if true it's out of order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Sightaridis

You're presuming he didn't do it himself. has anyone confessed to have messed with it?
    demonspawn would not have had the ability to change his avatar himself as it was changed to a custom image; the Freemason's logo. In order to do this he would have to have been a paid subscriber which I believe he was not.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

demonspawn would not have had the ability to change his avatar himself as it was changed to a custom image; the Freemason's logo. In order to do this he would have to have been a paid subscriber which I believe he was not.

This is an excellent point.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

like i said i dont have avatars activated but can people who aren't subscribers have avatars?could i post an avatar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Sightaridis

seannash wrote: »
    like i said i dont have avatars activated but can people who aren't subscribers have avatars?could i post an avatar

Regular members like you and I can have avatars, but we have to choose from the ones on the database. Go into your User CP and click 'Edit Avatar' and you will see the collection. The ability to use a custom avatar comes with a paid subscription. demonspawn's avatar was changed to the Freemason logo which is certainly not on the boards.ie avatar database.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Regular members like you and I can have avatars, but we have to choose from the ones on the database. Go into your User CP and click 'Edit Avatar' and you will see the collection. The ability to use a custom avatar comes with a paid subscription. demonspawn's avatar was changed to the Freemason logo which is certainly not on the boards.ie avatar database.

ah okay gotcha

Advertisement