Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Devil Spawn?

Options
  • 11-09-2010 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭

Have boards created devil spawn to terroristly attack boards thus closing the CT forum? although this hasnt hasn't happened yet but i believe it will.

It sounds like Rothchilds and Rockefeller plan for New World Order truth is being discovered and the 911 being finally answered by the CT forum on boards so the Illuminati/Free masons have decided to close it down.

Long live Jim Corr.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

No, how many accounts does he have?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

5 -I'd guess

well his IP is probably blocked but i think its easy enough to change your IP adress so he's probably never gonna be off boards. He had over 1000 posts since august so something tells me he'll be back

Oranage2 wrote: »
    5 -I'd guess

well his IP is probably blocked but i think its easy enough to change your IP adress so he's probably never gonna be off boards. He had over 1000 posts since august so something tells me he'll be back

I noticed that, a rapid increase in posting. Do you reckon he's back already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

I noticed that, a rapid increase in posting. Do you reckon he's back already?

What makes you think he ever left?

joebucks wrote: »
    What makes you think he ever left?

Thought he might need some time to calm down, appears to be on the verge of a mental breakdown. Does he use his accounts to talk to himself do you know?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Soveriegn

I like him, aint known him for long, he's clever, speaks his mind and the truth. Don't care how many accounts he has, doesn't affect me.

I dont think the CT forum will be closed down.

In fact, this thread is encouraging the closure of the forum more than devilspawn ever did.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Thought he might need some time to calm down, appears to be on the verge of a mental breakdown. Does he use his accounts to talk to himself do you know?

No need for comments like that

Bold - What a stupid question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

Not sure if he does but following some of his threads it would appear highly unlikely.

Hopefully he calms down and hasn't let this farce upset him too much.

joebucks wrote: »
    Not sure if he does but following some of his threads it would appear highly unlikely.

Hopefully he calms down and hasn't let this farce upset him too much.

A farce of his own making I think it's fair to say

Who the fuk is orange2 ? oh..... hi devilspawn :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Soveriegn wrote: »
    Who the fuk is orange2 ? oh..... hi devilspawn :D

I wish, if only i could be half as intelligent as that handsome devil i'd be happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Sightaridis

no need to take the piss changing his sig to the freemason compass
    Was it changed by a mod or did he change it himself? I was of the impression he changed it himself so he could post what he did claiming he was being victimised. If a member of staff did edit his avatar and signature, then I agree that it is unacceptable, no matter how annoying demospawn is/was.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

I don't like closing threads, and I've already locked two today. Is there a real conspiracy here that people would like to discuss? If so I'll leave it open. If not, this one is getting locked and sent to Davy Jones' locker.

Also,

Discussing anyones mental health is unacceptable. Particularly, when they are not here to defend themselves, so, none of that please

Bold - What a stupid question.

How is it, he has at least 2 active accounts? Or had

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I think your all very mean.
    Somebody was obviously disturbed by the proceedings on this forum and was a regular poster.While he was overly enthusiastic i think he also made some valid points albeit a bit too enthusiastically.Only those directly offended have any right to reply or decide to reply and it should be left at that.
    As BB said in another forum some people take this stuff very seriously like life and death serious and that should be taken into account...however since the mods before the new ones were not regular here i imagine they had no clue or had not considered this at best and at worst did not care or have any choice in the matter.
    I dont blame anyone for having a little freak out but also wish people had a little more self control too,on many fronts.
    I think i got called mentally unstable or possibly insinuated as a disturbed individual a couple of times and let it slide.
    But i dont like to encourage others betraying there own immaturity it only makes me feel more high and mighty :p
    Next time you guys feel insulted by a childish comment or something out of order remember there are possibly thousands of views on that very comment and most will see the truth of it no matter the comment.
    There is also an ignore function i have found to be extemely comforting!

Torakx wrote: »
    I think your all very mean.
    Somebody was obviously disturbed by the proceedings on this forum and was a regular poster.While he was overly enthusiastic i think he also made some valid points albeit a bit too enthusiastically.Only those directly offended have any right to reply or decide to reply and it should be left at that.
    As BB said in another forum some people take this stuff very seriously like life and death serious and that should be taken into account...however since the mods before the new ones were not regular here i imagine they had no clue or had not considered this at best and at worst did not care or have any choice in the matter.
    I dont blame anyone for having a little freak out but also wish people had a little more self control too,on many fronts.
    I think i got called mentally unstable or possibly insinuated as a disturbed individual a couple of times and let it slide.
    But i dont like to encourage others betraying there own immaturity it only makes me feel more high and mighty :p
    Next time you guys feel insulted by a childish comment or something out of order remember there are possibly thousands of views on that very comment and most will see the truth of it no matter the comment.
    There is also an ignore function i have found to be extemely comforting!

Ejit :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,488 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

I don't think Demonspawn could be seen to have been acting within the rules of the site yesterday evening and as he said himself he accpeted his banning.

I do have to say that I find the piss taking by site staff a bit stupid (mod's or admins?). Why start changing the guy's avatar and sig to freemason's symbols?
    I thought the site staff should be above this.
    I've made a couple of suggestions to improve the layout of the forum in the feedback section but there's no point in implimenting that if the forum is based on the horse sh1te I saw happening earlier.

I think there's a lot of people like me who feel quite angry about what went on.
    I have made the point to people that boards.ie is a private company and we're only doing what we're aloud to within their parameters. I was told by Mod's and admins that this is not the case and that a strong sense of community is of the upmost importance to the staff here and I apologised for giving such a glib assessment of the situation.
    It would seem however that there was a lot of truth in what I said back then.
    The net result of all this could mean a complete lack of trust from the users for the staff, at least on the CT side of the divide.

I feel strongly that it's something that warrants discussion and sweeping under the rug will only serve to alienate people even further.

I'm not advocating bringing people back from bannings, especially deserved ones.
    Demonspawn enetered into insulting people (who happened to by site staff), which is something I cannot condone from anyone.
    Although I wish Demonspawn could have found a more useful method of putting forward this arguments I cannot advocate supporting his tirade of abuse as it's a topic I feel strongly about, namely the importance of respect between users which is all too often missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

nullzero wrote: »
    Why start changing the guy's avatar and sig to freemason's symbols?
    genuine question as i dont have avatars activated on my laptop but did anyone else see this avatar change.

i know he was asked to take a screenshot and post it but he refused.

not trying to discredit just thought it was funny he didnt post a screenshot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Sightaridis

Well it does seem as though a member of staff was indeed toying with demonspawn's account. I accused demonspawn of doing it himself, I was wrong and for that I apologise.

The way his thread in Feedback was handled was very unprofessional, as was the tampering of his avatar and signature. No need for any of that.
    genuine question as i dont have avatars activated on my laptop but did anyone else see this avatar change.
    I saw his avatar and signature change to the Freemason logo, I accused him of doing it himself but I was not aware that you have to be a subscriber to have a custom avatar.

It will be in the mod actions logs but I'm guessing it was one of the Admins anyway.

seannash wrote: »

i know he was asked to take a screenshot and post it but he refused.

not trying to discredit just thought it was funny he didnt post a screenshot

With hindsight I should have taken a screen cap.
    It changed to a square and compass with a G as did his sig, although not the same image.
    Then his avatar changed to a bearded man with the same sig remaining.
    I feel it's important for those responsible to be honest about what they did.
    I can't imagine anyone having much trust in them should they choose to not do that.

• Advertisement

Dont mess the the masons ^^

Torakx wrote: »
    Dont mess the the masons ^^

Evidently that's true:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

With hindsight I should have taken a screen cap.
    It changed to a square and compass with a G as did his sig, although not the same image.
    Then his avatar changed to a bearded man with the same sig remaining.
    I feel it's important for those responsible to be honest about what they did.
    I can't imagine anyone having much trust in them should they choose to not do that.
    cool,whilst i didnt agree with most of his posting i think that was a bit low alright.

still his attack on yekahs seemed really unfounded

seannash wrote: »
    cool,whilst i didnt agree with most of his posting i think that was a bit low alright.

still his attack on yekahs seemed really unfounded

I doubt you'd find anyone here who'd advocate treating anyone like that (re abuse of Yekahs).
    There will always be people on forums who do these things, I've been on a few over the years it always goes on. I can't recall site staff acting the d1ckhead the way we saw earlier on before though, I think it's an awful thing to see happening. They really hould have banned him earlier and avoided this whole sorry mess.

Whoever changed the sig if thats what happened seemed to quietly drift in like a phantom :D
    But we can only speculate as to how it was done for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I doubt you'd find anyone here who'd advocate treating anyone like that (re abuse of Yekahs).
    There will always be people on forums who do these things, I've been on a few over the years it always goes on. I can't recall site staff acting the d1ckhead the way we saw earlier on before though, I think it's an awful thing to see happening. They really hould have banned him earlier and avoided this whole sorry mess.

You're presuming he didn't do it himself. has anyone confessed to have messed with it?

if someone DID, that's unacceptable!

also, his reaction to the new mod(s) and the abuse was completely ridiculous. I think he could've done himself a favour, took a stap back, and come back tomorrow when he had calmed down.

Something tells me that tomorrow he will regret some of the stuff that went on!

MrStuffins wrote: »
    You're presuming he didn't do it himself. has anyone confessed to have messed with it?

if someone DID, that's unacceptable!

also, his reaction to the new mod(s) and the abuse was completely ridiculous. I think he could've done himself a favour, took a stap back, and come back tomorrow when he had calmed down.

Something tells me that tomorrow he will regret some of the stuff that went on!

We can only take his word for it.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=67955656#post67955656
    If he was lying then it's his problem.
    If the site staff did do it, it's not acceptable.
    Until the staff address this topic we've only got one persons word to go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

We can only take his word for it.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/229597/127285.JPG

If he was lying then it's his problem.
    If the site staff did do it, it's not acceptable.
    Until the staff address this topic we've only got one persons word to go on.

The image you posted was on the Soccer forum :D

But i do remember him talking about it earlier so i understand you.

They are in the discussion room/forum passing around a black ball at the moment trying to decide who and how to approach this topic :D

• Advertisement

MrStuffins wrote: »
    The image you posted was on the Soccer forum :D

But i do remember him talking about it earlier so i understand you.

Not sure what happened there, I fixed the link but here it is again http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=67955656#post67955656

Advertisement