Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ex illuminati guy...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

demonspawn wrote: »
    Well, if you had any idea what the Illuminati are capable of you'd understand why he said those things. They are not just going to go away because we ask them to politely. If you want your life back, you're going to have to take it back by force.

I'm not advocating violence in any way. I wish there was no need for it. But if you truly want these people gone, you're going to have to fight their vast armies before you even get close to them.

Every single one of us is a slave. Your PPS number may as well be tattooed onto your arm and a microchip under your skin. The people in power don't have PPS numbers, I can guarantee that right now.
    I have never felt like a slave in my entire life. I can do anything I want to do within the confines of the law, laws which I fully support mind you. I can work anywhere with the proper training, travel anywhere I want given the desire and own whatever goods I want if I can afford them. My father had these benefits and his grandfather too, bar the whole war thing. This nicely covers all of the years people like Todd were claiming the Illumanti were going to crush us. I eagerly await 2012 too so we can get over that ridiculous assertion too. Unless, of course, you want to take the mysterious line that everything will change but we just won't know it. :rolleyes:

This fight against the power, scaremongering bull**** just doesn't fly with me nor anyone else with a bit of sense in the slightest so kindly stop peddling it here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

gizmo wrote: »
    This fight against the power, scaremongering bull**** just doesn't fly with me nor anyone else with a bit of sense in the slightest so kindly stop peddling it here.

In the Conspiracy Theory Forum? I think you forget where you are.

In the Conspiracy Theory Forum? I think you forget where you are.
    The two can be mutually exclusive.

One can have open and meaningful discussion about plenty of topics without resorting to boogyman scare tactics of the government/NWO/Illuminati coming to get us.

gizmo wrote: »
    The two can be mutually exclusive.

One can have open and meaningful discussion about plenty of topics without resorting to boogyman scare tactics of the government/NWO/Illuminati coming to get us.

Not in this forum. This forum is for discussing bogeyman scare tactics of the government/NWO/Illuminati coming to get us. If you want a nice chat about other topics, there are many other sections of boards.ie that may be to your liking.

Not in this forum. This forum is for discussing bogeyman scare tactics of the government/NWO/Illuminati coming to get us. If you want a nice chat about other topics, there are many other sections of boards.ie that may be to your liking.
    No offence but I'd prefer to take my Boards usage advice from someone who didn't sign up a little over five months ago. :rolleyes:

Anyway, as I said before plenty of people on both sides of the fence can discuss these issues without resorting to such exaggerated scare tactics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,488 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Well, if you had any idea what the Illuminati are capable of you'd understand why he said those things.

What don't I understand?
    It's wise not to asusme others levels of knowledge.There's a difference between being forceful and being violent, thats the point I was making.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

There is a grain of truth in every lie.

Yesterday my llama exploded, turned into an eight-foot demon and made me a fire sandwich.

Undergod wrote: »
    Yesterday my llama exploded, turned into an eight-foot demon and made me a fire sandwich.

Yestersay you had a sandwich?
    Can I have a cookie now?

Undergod wrote: »

The concept and measurement of time, llamas, explosions, metamorphosis, the measurement of distances, fire, and sandwiches are all very real. Quite a few grains of truth in that one. The only questionable part of that sentence is the demons, though many do actually believe them to exist. Care to try again? :rolleyes:

nullzero wrote: »
    What don't I understand?
    It's wise not to asusme others levels of knowledge.There's a difference between being forceful and being violent, thats the point I was making.

What's the difference in using force and violence? They are the same thing.
    Violence is the expression of physical or verbal force against self or other, compelling action against one's will on pain of being hurt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence

• Advertisement

What's the difference in using force and violence? They are the same thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence

I meant a force of will.
    To use a forceful mental approach to non violent dissent or activism.
    To have an unerring determination to reach your goals with using violence which always discredits the work you're trying to do.

As Einstein is quoted as saying; "You cannot sove a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew."

Conflict only breed's more conflict ie, a vicious circle.

I meant a force of will.
    To use a forceful mental approach to non violent dissent or activism.
    To have an unerring determination to reach your goals with using violence which always discredits the work you're trying to do.

As Einstein is quoted as saying; "You cannot sove a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew."

Conflict only breed's more conflict ie, a vicious circle.

Ah yes, well using your will to force something upon another is still violence I suppose. It's just not physical violence. Life is conflict. It begins at birth when we are forced from our mother's womb. It continues through our whole lives as we try to fight off death. Conflict for space, for ideas, for power. Everything is in constant conflict, even the thoughts in our own mind. So what's the point in trying so hard to avoid conflict?

Ah yes, well using your will to force something upon another is still violence I suppose. It's just not physical violence.

I thought we were talking about violent protest (throwing things at police etc...), you can define violence in different ways but I thought we were discussing the physical kind.

I thought we were talking about violent protest (throwing things at police etc...), you can define violence in different ways but I thought we were discussing the physical kind.

I actually have no idea what we're discussing to be honest. With all the debunkers, naysayers and misinformation agents running around this forum it's difficult to keep your train of thought. :D

I actually have no idea what we're discussing to be honest. With all the debunkers, naysayers and misinformation agents running around this forum it's difficult to keep your train of thought. :D

+1, I think we were splitting hairs for no reason really, anything other than discussing 9-11 again I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Priori

The people in power don't have PPS numbers, I can guarantee that right now.

Something to back up this claim would be nice.
    If you want a nice chat about other topics, there are many other sections of boards.ie that may be to your liking.

There's that 'I can speak for these forums' tone that I picked up on in my first post. Seems I wasn't too wide of the mark.

Priori wrote: »
    Something to back up this claim would be nice.

And how do you propose I do that exactly? They gave us these numbers, why would they have them themselves? Did the Nazis tattoo other Nazis in the camps? No, they only tattooed the slave labor. History is evidence enough.
    There's that 'I can speak for these forums' tone that I picked up on in my first post. Seems I wasn't too wide of the mark.

I'm a regular poster on the CT forum. You have 6 posts. Your first post praised the glories of a known propagandist on a CT forum. I rest my case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Priori

I'm a regular poster on the CT forum. You have 6 posts. Your first post praised the glories of a known propagandist on a CT forum. I rest my case.

I bow down before thee, oh prolific poster! ;)

And I think you'll find I didn't 'praise the glories' of anyone; no other poster reacted as you did, or could have come to such a ridiculous conclusion based on my posts thus far. Stop with the puerile bullying.

Priori wrote: »
    I bow down before thee, oh prolific poster! ;)

And I think you'll find I didn't 'praise the glories' of anyone; no other poster reacted as you did, or could have come to such a ridiculous conclusion based on my posts thus far. Stop with the puerile bullying.

Well, if you didn't actually come here for the purpose of spreading more misinformation then great! I look forward to your contributions on this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

The concept and measurement of time, llamas, explosions, metamorphosis, the measurement of distances, fire, and sandwiches are all very real. Quite a few grains of truth in that one. The only questionable part of that sentence is the demons, though many do actually believe them to exist. Care to try again? :rolleyes:

My virfenglib reptookded into a shlurg.

Talk about missing the point. All of the elements that I spoke about may indeed exist, but doesn't give any credence whatsoever to the story.

Let's make up a CT and examine it with your logic.

"Queen Elizabeth ordered the attempted assination of Pope John Paul II"

So QEII, JP2 and the assassination all happened, so we should take it seriously?

• Advertisement
Advertisement