Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ex illuminati guy...

Options
  • 08-09-2010 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭

Who was that guy who left illuminati and went around giving interviews and such and then died/got killed or something??

I think I came across this somewhere but can't remember where...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭johnnyjb

Who was that guy who left illuminati and went around giving interviews and such and then died/got killed or something??

Aaoron Russo ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

Aaron Russo

Shame it's an Alex Jones piece but just disregard that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

^I don't think it was him I came across...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Soveriegn

Sounds like you have come across many men, was he black, white or yellow ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

I think it was John Todd.

Cheers!

I think it was John Todd.

Cheers!

You help me, I help you. :D

Very interesting subject considering our conversation regarding djinn. ;)

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Don't know if he is dead or not but I think maybe you are thinking of Leo Zagami.

Disinfo artist for what its worth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

Don't know if he is dead or not but I think maybe you are thinking of Leo Zagami.

Disinfo artist for what its worth.

There's many a disinfo artist. Who, if any, do ye reckon is legit?

Dr. John Coleman- ex MI6?
    Bill Cooper?
    Svali- ex- illuminati?
    Cathy O'brien (MKUltra)?
    Jim Corr?
    Henry Makow?
    Wayne Madsen?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Looking into Todd's past he seems like a complete nutjob to be honest. :(

• Advertisement

joebucks wrote: »

Bill Cooper?
    Svali- ex- illuminati?
    Cathy O'brien (MKUltra)?
    Jim Corr?
    Henry Makow?
    Wayne Madsen?

Listen to what they all have to say, find the similarities or difference in their claims, make up your own mind. There is a grain of truth in every lie. You are now a certified CTer, have fun! :D

gizmo wrote: »
    Looking into Todd's past he seems like a complete nutjob to be honest. :(

What makes you say that? You can't just make comments like that without providing an explanation for those comments. Usually providing more than one sentence is considered a good post. Give it a go. ;)

demonspawn wrote: »
    Listen to what they all have to say, find the similarities or difference in their claims, make up your own mind. There is a grain of truth in every lie. You are now a certified CTer, have fun! :D

Yeah it's great craic..I've only recently started paying attention to this stuff..I feel like Jimmy Stewart in Rear Window.

Bill Cooper?
    Svali- ex- illuminati?
    Cathy O'brien (MKUltra)?
    Jim Corr?
    Henry Makow?
    Wayne Madsen?

Interesting question. In bold I am not familiar with. Possibly them all disinfo, possibly none. Bill Cooper out of all of them I hope is not. If he didn't recant on the alien stuff though I'd say disinfo. I really enjoyed the mystery babylon series, and it would mean his death actually means something if he wasn't. Jim Corr to me, seems like a bit of a Alex Jones fan boy who means well. Makow if pushed I'd say disinfo. Cathy O'Brien, potentially crazy/disinfo but it is impossible to say as her story is and will be completely unverifiable. Madsen again possibly, I like to read what he puts out but try to be extra-critical with him. A lot of it with him is the unnamed sources.

What makes you say that? You can't just make comments like that without providing an explanation for those comments. Usually providing more than one sentence is considered a good post. Give it a go. ;)
    I just had a quick glance through his wiki page and the associated references and that was the impression I got. Some of his quotes and claims seem completely outlandish such as claiming JFK was still alive and that he was his personal warlock, claiming Jimmy Carter was the anti-christ and of course, the 'ol stalwart, claiming an apocalypse was coming and that people should stockpile weapons and food in preparation for it. That was supposed to happen in 1980 of course. : )

In fact, his association with the "occult" in any shape or form would be enough to raise my eyebrow. Then there was the rape charge and previous accusations of sexual misconduct in the mid 70s. :(

Yeah it's great craic..I've only recently started paying attention to this stuff..I feel like Jimmy Stewart in Rear Window.

Well, my only advise is not to take it too seriously. You'll do yourself some serious damage if you do (mental breakdowns etc.). Although the odd breakdown can be healthy, they're more like revelations. You basically go mad and see things from a completely different perspective, the trick is being able to come back out of it.

I just had a quick glance through his wiki page and the associated references and that was the impression I got. Some of his quotes and claims seem completely outlandish such as claiming JFK was still alive and that he was his personal warlock, claiming Jimmy Carter was the anti-christ and of course, the 'ol stalwart, claiming an apocalypse was coming and that people should stockpile weapons and food in preparation for it. That was supposed to happen in 1980 of course. : )

In fact, his association with the "occult" in any shape or form would be enough to raise my eyebrow. Then there was the rape charge and previous accusations of sexual misconduct in the mid 70s. :(

Yeah well, the people pulling the strings will go to great lengths to discredit or just kill anyone who's uncovering their plans. Putting up a bunch of crap on wiki isn't that hard to do. The only reason there is a wiki about the guy is to discredit him to be honest. Try finding a wiki about the people he implicates in that speech.

Yeah well, the people pulling the strings will go to great lengths to discredit or just kill anyone who's uncovering their plans. Putting up a bunch of crap on wiki isn't that hard to do. The only reason there is a wiki about the guy is to discredit him to be honest. Try finding a wiki about the people he implicates in that speech.
    Which would be true had he not publicly made the above claims and not actually owned said occultism shop. His sexual misconduct was also detailed by his peers before it was brought to the attention of the authorities 10 years later when he was found guilty of raping a college student and then molesting those two kids.

Which would be true had he not publicly made the above claims and not actually owned said occultism shop. His sexual misconduct was also detailed by his peers before it was brought to the attention of the authorities 10 years later when he was found guilty of raping a college student and then molesting those two kids.

The Occult is real my friend, people practice magic on a daily basis. Some practice white magic, which allows for a greater understanding of our existence. Others practice black magic, which allows for personal knowledge and material gain.

This has been the case for thousands of years. Religion, spirituality... these are simply magic by another name. Education is simply passing on the information that has been gained by the practice of magic.

Edit: I've already addressed how easy it is to discredit someone. No need to rehash what this man may or may not have done.

Interesting question. In bold I am not familiar with. Possibly them all disinfo, possibly none. Bill Cooper out of all of them I hope is not. If he didn't recant on the alien stuff though I'd say disinfo. I really enjoyed the mystery babylon series, and it would mean his death actually means something if he wasn't. Jim Corr to me, seems like a bit of a Alex Jones fan boy who means well. Makow if pushed I'd say disinfo. Cathy O'Brien, potentially crazy/disinfo but it is impossible to say as her story is and will be completely unverifiable. Madsen again possibly, I like to read what he puts out but try to be extra-critical with him. A lot of it with him is the unnamed sources.

Thanks for your views. Dr John Coleman's stuff is very interesting and is worth checking out but again some of it is contradictory of other sources so a good chance it is disinfo.

Svali claims to be the daughter of a MKUltra 'doctor' and her story is pretty extreme but there is no way to verify any of it.

Some friends of mine have met Jim Corr a few times and speak pretty highly of him. He defo believes in what he puts out but he prob just like myself or yourself trying to make sense of it all.

• Advertisement

The Occult is real my friend, people practice magic on a daily basis. Some practice white magic, which allows for a greater understanding of our existence. Others practice black magic, which allows for personal knowledge and material gain.

This has been the case for thousands of years. Religion, spirituality... these are simply magic by another name. Education is simply passing on the information that has been gained by the practice of magic.

Edit: I've already addressed how easy it is to discredit someone. No need to rehash what this man may or may not have done.
    So you're saying magic is real? :eek:

Well, my only advise is not to take it too seriously. You'll do yourself some serious damage if you do (mental breakdowns etc.). Although the odd breakdown can be healthy, they're more like revelations. You basically go mad and see things from a completely different perspective, the trick is being able to come back out of it.

Yeah mate I know what ye mean. One thing I do know is that whatever is put out in the mainstream media usually contains more fiction than what you would read on a CT site.

The connections between the likes of Aleister Crowley, Anton LaVey, Charles Manson, Alice Bailey, The Lucis Trust, The Fabian Society, London School of Economics are really phenomenal

So you're saying magic is real? :eek:

I'm pretty sure you read my post, so why ask that question? Yes, I absolutely believe that magic is real and have practiced it myself to a degree. Have you ever heard of the ritual magic of King Solomon? Well, every Freemason practices that to some degree too...some more than others.

Go have a read about a man called Dr. John Dee, the Queen's conjurer, and come ask me again if I believe magic is real.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,488 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Were you thinking of Leo Zagami?

Just to clarify, I find this guy a bit suspect myself.

Thanks for your views. Dr John Coleman's stuff is very interesting and is worth checking out but again some of it is contradictory of other sources so a good chance it is disinfo.

Svali claims to be the daughter of a MKUltra 'doctor' and her story is pretty extreme but there is no way to verify any of it.

Some friends of mine have met Jim Corr a few times and speak pretty highly of him. He defo believes in what he puts out but he prob just like myself or yourself trying to make sense of it all.

I'll check them out, thanks for the heads up. As for Jim Corr, regardless of whether he is right or wrong he has got balls for putting himself on the line like that. I don't mean putting his health at risk or whatever just his reputation.

nullzero wrote: »

I would be suspicious of anything I've come across on project camelot.

Do me a favor and read the following thread.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056025253

Everything that man said in the video is true. The Catholic Church is simply a continuation of the Roman Empire, which is simply a continuation of the pagan Hebrew cult of King Solomon, which is simply a continuation of the ancient Egyptian cult of the Sun.

The Hebrew cult of King Solomon is not the same as the Jews The cult worshiped Baal and performed ritual magic, which is why ancient Israel was destroyed and the Hebrews banished from the Holy Land.

I'm pretty sure you read my post, so why ask that question?
    It was more to do with me expressing disbelief really.
    Yes, I absolutely believe that magic is real and have practiced it myself to a degree. Have you ever heard of the ritual magic of King Solomon? Well, every Freemason practices that to some degree too...some more than others.

Go have a read about a man called Dr. John Dee, the Queen's conjurer, and come ask me again if I believe magic is real.
    While I had read abit about Solomon I was not aware of Dee, thanks for the link. That being said, having read up on him he does come across as an extremely well educated man who not only seems to have lost his way somewhat in his later life but also fell in with the wrong crowd who seem to have exploited him somewhat. As for him proving the existence of magic, I get nothing of the sort from his history.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,488 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Do me a favor and read the following thread.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056025253

Everything that man said in the video is true. The Catholic Church is simply a continuation of the Roman Empire, which is simply a continuation of the pagan Hebrew cult of King Solomon, which is simply a continuation of the ancient Egyptian cult of the Sun.

The Hebrew cult of King Solomon is not the same as the Jews The cult worshiped Baal and performed ritual magic, which is why ancient Israel was destroyed and the Hebrews banished from the Holy Land.

He's not the only one saying these things and that's not what I don't like about him.
    He's made some strange outlandish statements about how he's going to go into an open war witht eh illuminati and cause massive bloodshed. I'm not a fan of such violent intent, the man makes a lot of good points but then he goes off on wild rants.

• Advertisement

He's not the only one saying these things and that's not what I don't like about him.
    He's made some strange outlandish statements about how he's going to go into an open war witht eh illuminati and cause massive bloodshed. I'm not a fan of such violent intent, the man makes a lot of good points but then he goes off on wild rants.

Well, if you had any idea what the Illuminati are capable of you'd understand why he said those things. They are not just going to go away because we ask them to politely. If you want your life back, you're going to have to take it back by force.

I'm not advocating violence in any way. I wish there was no need for it. But if you truly want these people gone, you're going to have to fight their vast armies before you even get close to them.

Every single one of us is a slave. Your PPS number may as well be tattooed onto your arm and a microchip under your skin. The people in power don't have PPS numbers, I can guarantee that right now.

Advertisement