Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London: September beers, Friday 17th

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Saturday 18th
    Oh jesus, a very fuzzy noggin this morning :o

Lovely to meet everyone, only realised this morning we never made it back to the Good Ship even after paying in, our recollections are quite hazy...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Good turnout - looks like NW London is the place to be :)

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Dr.Giggles

Friday 24th
    I had a great night anyway, was absolutely wankered (am i allowed to say that on boards? oh dear) very very fuzzy indeed today :eek:. Definitely up for another meet up

Saturday 18th
    Dr.Giggles wrote: »
    I had a great night anyway, was absolutely wankered (am i allowed to say that on boards? oh dear) very very fuzzy indeed today :eek:. Definitely up for another meet up

Gosh I am reassured everyone was fuzzy, I didn't think I drank that much... Glad you got home okay Dr Giggles!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Friday 24th
    Hi everyone, had a great night, so glad to meet ye all! No hangover to report on Saturday which was so handy!!

• Advertisement

Saturday 18th
    Hi everyone, had a great night, so glad to meet ye all! No hangover to report on Saturday which was so handy!!

I hang my head in shame, I can't the journey home:(

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Cheetara

Damn it looks like i missed a great night :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Saturday 18th
    Absolutely raging I missed this... Ended up moving flat on Friday so was pretty crazy for a while. However, all settled into the new place now and looking forward to October version!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Saturday 18th
    Heh, turns out I wasn't imagining things and there was someone with a camera at the Good Ship. Behold the evidence!

(I think we all got away pretty well from what I could see in those photos...and that was a fun night at the Good Ship, we should head back there again next time :))

Saturday 18th
    Ha, brilliant!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Friday 24th
    Ha ha, so don't remember posing for them!!

Friday 24th
    I have no recollection of talking to those people outside the pub. What the bloody hell

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Saturday 18th
    Dr.Giggles wrote: »
    I have no recollection of talking to those people outside the pub. What the bloody hell

You disappeared off for an hour or so while the rest of us were making a spectacle of ourselves dancing, I think... It may have been a strategic thing to avoid being associated with the rest of us...

Friday 24th
    I really don't remember that at all..... Hey Kids! Don't mix your drinks !

Advertisement