Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erdinger

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭robgti

hey can anyone tell me where in dublin have the cheepest Erdinger Weissbier 500ml bottles for sale, as in offo's ect

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

robgti wrote: »
    hey can anyone tell me where in dublin have the cheepest Erdinger Weissbier 500ml bottles for sale, as in offo's ect
    I doubt it. That would require an enormous amount of research.

BeerNut wrote: »
    I doubt it. That would require an enormous amount of research.

im just looking for a passser by who came accross some deals ect im not looking for a vast amount of research :confused:, just a person who's lucky enough to get a good deal and would like to share the info :D

It's €2.49 in dunnes, probably similarly priced everywhere else.

thanks nialler24,

ive just got a deal on some 2.15 a bottle in a small offo in dublin city, martains

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,758 ✭✭✭✭JPA

€2 in Tesco ATM.

JPA wrote: »
    €2 in Tesco ATM.

thats non alcoholic:eek:, no use to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

No, the regular Erdinger is €2 is Tesco

i checked they said they have only that for 2euro, someone is taking the piss out of me :<, is that Erdinger Weissbier 500ml??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Sure is.

Last month it was 6 bottles for €10.
    That's gone now but the 500ml bottles are now for €2

The staff is your local Tesco are lying to you :P

• Advertisement

Sure is.

Last month it was 6 bottles for €10.
    That's gone now but the 500ml bottles are now for €2

The staff is your local Tesco are lying to you :P

il feck them out of it next time im there :mad:

6 for 10 jesus wished i coped that i would of been swiming right now:P
    ah well tommorw is another day, thanks for the heads up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

30kmph wrote: »
    What a load of complete and utter rubbish. You obviously don't know anything about beer, you poor sod! Erdinger is vastly superior to Paulaner.
    :rolleyes: Somebody having different tastes to you, does not make them clueless about beer! For the record, i think Paulaner has much more flavour than Erdinger, which i find rather bland. Just a pity that Heineken now owns it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Saruman wrote: »
    Don't forget the Franciscan Wells FriarWeisse if you can get it. Lovely stuff in my opinion.

+1 on the Friarweisse available at the Franciscan. It is THE best weissbier on tap available in Ireland. It has a rather gentle spicyness to it, is hoppy in flavour without being too dry. So easy to drink, could knock it back all night.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭tony melia

i drink eirdinger free non alco ,where is the cheapest place to buy in dublin ,..takeaway, who is the distributer in ireland.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

tony melia wrote: »
    who is the distributer in ireland.
    Noreast.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭tommyombomb

Lads don't have a clue of beers but had some budvair(sp) in the porterhouse a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it. I see tesco is having the 5 for €10. Which of them is best. I want something not too strong tasting and think erdinger might be like that. Planning on getting 10bottle for Christmas so would like some advice. Thx

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Lads don't have a clue of beers but had some budvair(sp) in the porterhouse a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it. I see tesco is having the 5 for €10. Which of them is best. I want something not too strong tasting and think erdinger might be like that. Planning on getting 10bottle for Christmas so would like some advice. Thx

As the resident Erdinger Supplier in here I'm also a fan of Erdinger itself.

Erdinger Weissbeer is the way to start as a cloudy wheat beer.
    Erdinger Kristal is a clear version of it.
    Erdinger Dunkel is a dark german style stout version you could say.
    Erdinger Schneeweiss(Snowbeer/Snowwhite) is the Seasonal one out now.
    Erdinger Pikantus is a Double Bock but 7.6% so fairly strong.

As it's 5 for €10 I wouldn't get 10 Erdinger. I'd sample other ones. Trial and error. No point getting 10 Erdinger if you don't like the first. Get some Irish stuff, Erdinger, Budvar and anything else that takes your fancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Bigtoe107

4 euro in my local, too bad it's the only half decent beer they do though

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Bigtoe107 wrote: »
    4 euro in my local, too bad it's the only half decent beer they do though

€4 in a pub? You're doing well with those prices. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭tony melia

might be a bit late with this but i am getting large bottles of erdinger for €1.49 in j.c. supermarket on rathbeale rd swords

• Advertisement
Advertisement