Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Mobile 3g - Anyone having Problems

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Hi there

I have never seen an issue like this with us. Are you in good coverage?

regards
    Paul

Hi Paul

I get a mixture of weak 3G and full EDGE at home.
    I was trying to use the net yesterday morning for example, outside Crumlin Hospital, full 3G but absolutely nothing happening data wise. Restart phone and the internet began flying along again.

I have had it happen elsewhere so it doesn't seem to be isolated to one area of coverage...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

today it says for me cant connect due to incorrect apn settings but i havent changed them??
    anyone else have this?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭rumplestiltskin

j4vier wrote: »
    today it says for me cant connect due to incorrect apn settings but i havent changed them??
    anyone else have this?

Same thing happening with me today, i also havent changed any settings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

There was a data issue over the last couple of hours that affected some customers. Looks like its resolved now but I am waiting for final confirmation.

Regards
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ubuntulinux

Same thing happening with me today, i also havent changed any settings

Same here.:confused:

Paul............?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ubuntulinux

Data just back.:)

Yes confirmed resolved now. Set your phone to airplane mode and back.

Apologies for the inconvenience

Regards
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 23 simzoli

Hi Paul

There is no data connection in my area (Swords).

Thanks

simzoli wrote: »
    Hi Paul

There is no data connection in my area (Swords).

Thanks

Hi Simzoli

There are no network issues presently. Do you have coverage? Have you ever connected to Tesco Mobile data (i.e. are your settings correct)

regards
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 23 simzoli

Thanks Paul

I had data issues on Saturday, Sunday. The connection started to work after 8 yesterday evening.

Yes, I use the Tesco imternet on daily basis.

Regards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭grasshopper31

Ive been trying to look at my recent calls & usage on line and its only showing calls and txts up to 24th ? Is there a reason for this?

Thanks

Ive been trying to look at my recent calls & usage on line and its only showing calls and txts up to 24th ? Is there a reason for this?

Thanks

Maximum of 50 transactions. You may need to adjust the date filter

Regards
    Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Hi there

I have never seen an issue like this with us. Are you in good coverage?

regards
    Paul
    Hi Paul

Just to follow up I've not noticed this happen again so must have been just a temporary thing :)

Kensington wrote: »
    Hi Paul

Just to follow up I've not noticed this happen again so must have been just a temporary thing :)

Good to hear Kensington, sounded a starnge one.

Maximum of 50 transactions. You may need to adjust the date filter

Regards
    Paul

Thanks Paul

Anyone having problems connecting to the internet.... cant connect for some reason?

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭breathn

Anyone having problems connecting to the internet.... cant connect for some reason?

I wonder was it related to the rolling partial outages on O2s data network during the day. LOADS of people annoyed with it

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭lil5

Hi Paul
    Will you be adding any more new phones to your line up before Christmas?

Thanks

breathn wrote: »
    I wonder was it related to the rolling partial outages on O2s data network during the day. LOADS of people annoyed with it

No issues that I am aware of related to planned outages but I will follow up

lil5 wrote: »
    Hi Paul
    Will you be adding any more new phones to your line up before Christmas?

Thanks

The Sony Ericsson Arc S, Nokia X7 are planned to be added and Nokia 700, Samsung Galaxy Y, LG Golf C360 are all new additions.

More to come in the new year....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Gurra

Hi,
    Does anyone else have problems sending text messages to Three Ireland? I can receive and send but the messages are not being delivered.

Gurra wrote: »
    Hi,
    Does anyone else have problems sending text messages to Three Ireland? I can receive and send but the messages are not being delivered.

Hi Gurra,

Just tested texting to an from a 3 customer there and had no issues.

Could be localised to the customer on 3 (routing issues maybe - they should check with 3)

regards
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭logonmar

Anyone else having connectivity issues today? I live in Cork and only getting WiFi on my iPhone today.
    Has been perfect all along but since around 10:00 I don't seem to be connecting irrespective of whether I am on E or 3G signal

Phone & text working OK and problem solely relating to internet connectivity

logonmar wrote: »
    Anyone else having connectivity issues today? I live in Cork and only getting WiFi on my iPhone today.
    Has been perfect all along but since around 10:00 I don't seem to be connecting irrespective of whether I am on E or 3G signal

Phone & text working OK and problem solely relating to internet connectivity
    Hi there

Yes there are data issues for some customers this evening. Will update shortly.

Regards
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 14,771 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

yeah, no data at all this evening in Dublin, you really wouldn't want to be relying on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Friends phone has no connectivity/data at the moment (waterford) but mine is fine. (he's just down town 1mile away)

Its not location specific and not affecting all customers. Apologies for the inconvenience. Should be sorted soon

Regards
    Paul

Issue should be resolved now. Apologies again for the inconvenience.

Regards
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tall chapy

No data connectivity (Dublin), seems to be a lot of issues all of a sudden, is O2 trying to give you a bad name on the run up to xmas, if this happened to o2 it would be resolved a lot quicker.

• Advertisement

It's fixed since 21.35. Sorry for the trouble. We will be reviewing the issue today and Saturday to address going forward.

Regards
    Paul

Advertisement