Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCN Beers - Bracken Court Hotel Balbriggan, 1st Oct - POLL ADDED

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

Hill Billy wrote: »
    If you would like me to change the thread title to something like 'DCN Beers in Balbriggan' let me know. It may get a few non-Balbrigganers to attend.

HB

ah i thought it was a balbrigganers thing. cant go on the friday!

but i look forward to the next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

No, I won't be there
    Awe shoot, so that's you and Cathy out? :(

No, I won't be there
    Hmmm, do we have a role call?

I'll be there and so will my boyfriend, most likely.
    sNarah.
    DarrenG.

Hmmm, do we have a role call?

I'll be there and so will my boyfriend, most likely.
    sNarah.
    DarrenG.

wel we all know that rush is the happening place!!!! i am sure you would have had more there.

ha ha only kidding.

yep i have a 21st to go to that night. but sure there will be other nights. i am sure we can squeeze in one beofre christmas too.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Myself and Mr. Stheno are looking forward to this, going to use it as an opportunity to grab dinner in Balbriggan based on recommendations in the where to eat thread :D

Looking forward to meeting some locals :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

No, I won't be there
    Excellent, more people. Looking forward to this. Hopefully will have a small tan after my holidays in Biarritz next week :D

No, I won't be there
    Lucky for you Darren!! Lucky for the rest of us there shall be no Best Tan Competition held on the night!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Hey everyone. I'm moving to Balbriggan pretty soon but unfortunately I won't be around the 1st October. Are there many of these outings in Balbriggan?

I'm coming from Cork city myself and we got a good thing going down there.

Looking forward to meeting some new people some time. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,755 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

All those going to the beers should 'thank' the OP. That will give an indication of numbers attending.

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Lads & Lassies sounds like a great night out but I've had a long booked in arrangement that evening. I'd be interested in meeting up with you the next time & hopefully I'll be free then.

I'll raise a cup of tea to you! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Could we maybe set a second date, Nov 5, Friday, same place, at 8 , for those that cant make the Oct meeting.
    Cathy

No, I won't be there
    You know what they say Cathy.... build it, and they will come!! No reason why we can't have another one a few weeks later.... certainly cheaper than a night out in town ;)

Grand so.Ill keep that one free.
    Cathy

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,625 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Why not alternate between different DCN towns? There are clearly a lot of Rush-based boardsies here, and I would love to hear them discussing the likes of Eirgrid, O2 masts, graffiti and the like...

Where's the ":pac:"???

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Nodster

Will all of you be bringing your laptops?? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭poochierockz

Count me in for November 4th if thats going ahead!

Me too for Nov 4th! but we'll get our own thread I think :pac:

Enjoy 1st of Oct everyone, I'll be in England then :(

Beasty wrote: »
    Why not alternate between different DCN towns? There are clearly a lot of Rush-based boardsies here, and I would love to hear them discussing the likes of Eirgrid, O2 masts, graffiti and the like...

finally ...... a place where i can be heard!!!! :pac: ( happy HB?)

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Me too for Nov 4th!

ew really? count me out then ...

:D

• Advertisement

ew really? count me out then ...

:D
    The cheek! :pac: - well I'm sure I'll have enough of you by then anyways :p

Webmonkey wrote: »
    The cheek! :pac: - well I'm sure I'll have enough of you by then anyways :p

hah! knew that was comin'!
    but it'll never happen!

Martron wrote: »
    finally ...... a place where i can be heard!!!! :pac: ( happy HB?)

Delirious! :pac:

hah! knew that was comin'!
    but it'll never happen!
    ha ha we'll see :pac:

:pac: ( oh the simple pleasures ha ha)

Cant keep up with posts.See you all , Nov.
    Maybe we should start a new thread when the oct one is finished.Rush, Skerries , where ever.
    Cathy

No, I won't be there
    Beasty wrote: »
    Valid point... I see the October meet up as just a test of the water... seems quite a few are still keen for Balbriggan in early November (granted they're all the Balbriggan peeps who couldn't make it in October!).... baby steps! Let's see how these two pull together before we spread our wings!

cathy01 wrote: »
    Cant keep up with posts.See you all , Nov.
    Maybe we should start a new thread when the oct one is finished.Rush, Skerries , where ever.
    Cathy
    Yeah we'll let this happen first and then go for November

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Well if your having one in Rush I would suggest the Strand Bar on Main St. Its right beside both the Bus stops and is a decent pub.

I might get to Balbriggan on Oct 1st and may be able to give a few a lift back towards Rush. (I dont drink but enjoy pubs). Will confirm before the night,

• Advertisement

No, I won't be there
    Rush is on the cards for sure - we'll get the first one done and dusted, seems a lot of Balbriggan people who can't make October want to meet again in Balbriggan in November. If these go well then we can go for Skerries, Rush, Swords.... we shall see!! Be great to have you along Mr LeoB.

Advertisement