Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking on second round offers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

If your entitled to any offers you get them at 6am on the dot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 aimzxx

that sucks!!! :( i guess im screwed so. anyone no when 3rd round is out???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭i like pie

aimzxx wrote: »
    that sucks!!! :( i guess im screwed so. anyone no when 3rd round is out???

there are no official dates once round 2 is over, you might receive an offer any time or any day, they probably email you. Good luck:)

thanks but do you no if i have to wait until the last day of acceptance for round 2 to be over 1st. im so stressed out as im putting off lookin for accomodation as its opposite ends of the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭i like pie

aimzxx wrote: »
    thanks but do you no if i have to wait until the last day of acceptance for round 2 to be over 1st. im so stressed out as im putting off lookin for accomodation as its opposite ends of the country.

yes i think you do because the cao will not know how many people have accepted/rejected the course yet. i've heard of people get offers right up until october so don't lose hope if you don't hear anything for a while:)

• Advertisement

its so hard not to! and i only found out about the hear/dare scheme today which i would have qualified for. does any1 no if theres a late app for that????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭LadyGaga!

Lawliet wrote: »
    I'm science in Trinity

Congrats on finally getting it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

LadyGaga! wrote: »
    Congrats on finally getting it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Offers will still go out untill the end of October to fill vacant places.
    If you haven't gotten a place yet, mabey contact the college/department to see what the situation is after today.

Don't worry guys, there's still 1 and a bit weeks untill the term starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Brenn2345

still waiting hopefully on round 3?

• Advertisement
Advertisement