Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colgate Will pay for dental check up (until Feb 2011)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Today is the last day right?

Last day to buy the products, not last day to go to the dentist!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

FYI TODAY is the last day that you can buy the colgate products to avail of this offer.

EDIT: Didnt see the 7th page in this thread :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I got the products last week but hadn't gotten around to booking a dentist appointment yet, and thought it was too late.
    How long is that side of it open for then?

•Participants must have their check up or scale and polish at their preferred dentist in the Republic Of Ireland no later than 30th November 2010 and retain their dentists receipt clearly detailing the check up or scale and polish treatment and the amount paid

"no later than 30th November 2010"

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭gymnipities

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Today is the last day right?

Good luck with trying to find the products without a special offer. I tried earlier: Boots sell them 3 for 2, Dunnes have something similar or maybe 2 for 1 on the toothbrushes, Lidl has a special offer on the mouthwash, and Tesco (Jervis) don't have the toothbrushes.

• Advertisement

Good luck with trying to find the products without a special offer. I tried earlier: Boots sell them 3 for 2, Dunnes have something similar or maybe 2 for 1 on the toothbrushes, Lidl has a special offer on the mouthwash, and Tesco (Jervis) don't have the toothbrushes.

The Dunnes offer is not for 360 toothbrushes.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Mixupat

Bought all this stuff in Tesco this evening..Came to about 15.59..Stayed away from for for 1 offers..

Receipt does not show Colgate though, just RRP for the toothpaste, Toothbrush x 2 and Mouthwash...

Did this happen to anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭eimear1

Mixupat wrote: »
    Bought all this stuff in Tesco this evening..Came to about 15.59..Stayed away from for for 1 offers..

Receipt does not show Colgate though, just RRP for the toothpaste, Toothbrush x 2 and Mouthwash...

Did this happen to anyone else?

Think its mentioned somewhere in the thread above, some people have phoned the helpline and been told its ok to put the name of the agent you spoke to on the receipt - might work!?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Tony_Yeboah

As usual, i left this to the last minute last night. Only place i could find them was Tesco. Will have to ring Colgate customer service and make sure they'll accept it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

EXPIRED

Shouldn't this thread title now say "Expired?"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 smileymark

eimear1 wrote: »
    I printed it today no problem, have a copy saved if you want it emailed to you?
    If that would help?
    Eimear

Hi Eimear or anyone else who may be able to help, went and bought the required items and left till the last minute as usual to download the claim form.. no sign of it on the website anymore.. anyone have a saved version they could send on ??? Thanks in advance.. M

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭thomasm

Went to the dentist this week and ended up talking to visiting colgate rep. He said they had shifted 10 times normal monthly units and will probably do offer again next year because of success.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

smileymark wrote: »
    Hi Eimear or anyone else who may be able to help, went and bought the required items and left till the last minute as usual to download the claim form.. no sign of it on the website anymore.. anyone have a saved version they could send on ??? Thanks in advance.. M

+1

So annoyed I left it until the last minute. If anybody has a saved copy could they please PM me, it'd be much appreciated.

Steak wrote: »
    +1

So annoyed I left it until the last minute. If anybody has a saved copy could they please PM me, it'd be much appreciated.
    Smileymark, Steak - have the form saved, not sure how i can attach file to PM so if you could let me know how, or pm your email addresses i'll get it to you asap!
    Eimear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 thegreen

I printed it today no problem, have a copy saved if you want it emailed to you?
    If that would help?
    Eimear
    Any chance you could email me the form please eimear1 I can't download it either. Thanks!

thegreen wrote: »
    Any chance you could email me the form please eimear1 I can't download it either. Thanks!

No Problem green, PM your email address and it'll be on its way in a mo - anyone know if its possible just to put the doc up here??

Eims

Think i've managed to work out how to attach the file, so here goes
    Eims

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Promis

Thank you Eimear1 for the Claim form.

It's a bit petty and sneaky of Colgate to have a "Download Claim Form" link on their website, but have no form.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

anyone got a spare receipt to scan? booked the dentist and couldnt find all items together in any one shop:(

Promis wrote: »
    Thank you Eimear1 for the Claim form.

It's a bit petty and sneaky of Colgate to have a "Download Claim Form" link on their website, but have no form.

No problem Promis. Probably their way of limiting the number of people they have to pay out to - as it is quite an expensive offer for them!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

nightster1 wrote: »
    anyone got a spare receipt to scan? booked the dentist and couldnt find all items together in any one shop:(

:rolleyes:

Just had appt today and form sent off all good. Let's see now whether they try and weasel out of it - think the trick with the form on the website is a sign they ain't gonna pay out too easily!!!
    BTW Dentists receptionist tried to sell me the products when she knew i was there for Colgate offer, wonder if they would doctor the receipt to say they were bought in Sept, or maybe she just wasn't fully aware of T&C's.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Just had appt today and form sent off all good. Let's see now whether they try and weasel out of it - think the trick with the form on the website is a sign they ain't gonna pay out too easily!!!
    BTW Dentists receptionist tried to sell me the products when she knew i was there for Colgate offer, wonder if they would doctor the receipt to say they were bought in Sept, or maybe she just wasn't fully aware of T&C's.

I thought the dental appointment had to be in September(National dental care month?)

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭epopnomis

No t&c's said that it can be used for a checkup up to end of November... Mines booked for the end of this month...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

No the products had to be purchased before the end of September. The dental appointment has to be before the end of November.

Edit: beaten to it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭johnwd

Thanks Eimear1 for that form. This offer reminds me of the Hoover scam many moons ago when they gave free flights to the US. I suspect one will have to have all of ones ducks in a row to get Colgate to pay up on this one. I thought I had done just that until a poster pointed out that the claim form had disappeared from the website - how sneaky is that!

I think us boardsies should post on this thread when we get paid for our efforts - and highlight any issues etc. we have with our claims if they arise.

anyone get a cheque yet? Was wondering if anyone else had teh same prob as me and bought there products in tesco? I bought all the correct items but the reciept only says generic toothbrush, mouthwash, toothpaste...no details saying COLGATE! am i and everyone else who purchased in tesco going to have a problem do you think??

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Fantastico

I'm in the same boat as you thegreen, bought all the correct products in tesco but as you say the receipt doesn't say colgate on it at all. I checked their T&C's, they do not mention you cannot buy these products in Tesco if they had I would've bought mine elsewhere. I will be following it up if I don't receive the refund and suggest everyone else does the same.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Fantastico wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat as you thegreen, bought all the correct products in tesco but as you say the receipt doesn't say colgate on it at all. I checked their T&C's, they do not mention you cannot buy these products in Tesco if they had I would've bought mine elsewhere. I will be following it up if I don't receive the refund and suggest everyone else does the same.

If you go back through the thread, it was dealt with 2 or 3 times.

• Advertisement

whiterebel wrote: »
    If you go back through the thread, it was dealt with 2 or 3 times.

Sorry whiterebel but I was just asking the question. Noone actually did get to the bottom of it so I was just wondering if there was any new updates on it. If anyone had sent a tesco reciept back and if so what the story was.

Advertisement