Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hands in their trackies... Gross?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

annainez wrote: »
    Haha well personally I don't really mind it I don't think about it much.
    But why is it just guys? I'm jealous that they can get away with it.. It's comfy for us too ya know! Haha but in public it's gross.

I can't comment as I couldn't read... I'll get my glasses.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Ok, I am a reasonable 28 year old guy from Dublin but one thing that is bugging the hell out of me for the past 3 years is young boys aged 6 to early 20's having their hands down the front sometimes the back of their knacker tracksuit bottoms!
    I mean, what is the story with this? Why are they doing it? Is it to impress the young ones around them, playing with there mickys for everyone to see? Do they not realise it is vile looking and please do just say 'just dont look'
    Ok. Just don't look.
    Haha well personally I don't really mind it I don't think about it much.
    But why is it just guys? I'm jealous that they can get away with it.. It's comfy for us too ya know! Haha but in public it's gross.

Pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭annainez

Sorry about the small font my computer went a bit mad.

Pics?

I was joking btw guys. It's gross in public was my point, people can do what they like in private.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Sorry about the small font my computer went a bit mad.

Pics?

I was joking btw guys. It's gross in public was my point, people can do what they like in private.
    I don't believe you were joking.
    Pics please.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

A bit gicky if they go to shake you hand, but teens generally don't be doing that. I'm from a well to do area and a lot of my mates had the habit- not uncommon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

It's stupid looking but i honestly don't give a shíte where they put their hands

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

Heh...see them do this all the time in the shop I work.

I just refuse to sell to them. My workmate once took the scummers change and rummaged it around downstairs: "Yeah, it's ****ing disgusting, isn't it?" Then just gave it to him.

But I've also been handed money from a scummy-granny's bra

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

Nijmegen wrote: »
    It's very, very strange to behold. I was with some business associates from abroad in the city centre one day and they gawked with jaws on the ground at the sight of a mixed-age group of ten or so lads walking past, almost all absent mindedly feeling their (own) mickeys.

Were they Swedish ?

I was in Stockholm the other day an passed a group of middle aged people with their hands down their grey trakki botts.

Foookin catchin wha ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

"Heh...see them do this all the time in the shop I work.

I just refuse to sell to them. My workmate once took the scummers change and rummaged it around downstairs: "Yeah, it's ****ing disgusting, isn't it?" Then just gave it to him.

But I've also been handed money from a scummy-granny's bra"

Thats funny as fook! But somehow from when i was working in shops i think if i did something like that i would be fired lol.

Money from a grannys bra is hot lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

On my way to work this morning I saw a group of Spanish lads doing it...

I know they want to be a part of Dublin culture but I don't think they had the technique right.

as in, they were holding their cocks out...

Pretty sure they would've been told by someone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Touching my penis is not perverse

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

*touches Minstrel27 penis*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭qwytre

Makes me wanna wash my hands after everytime I open a shop door, taxi door etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,242 ✭✭✭Archeron

This doesnt affect me personnally, so I just laugh at them. What I find truly horrible, and something I see regular, is sticky grimy filthy kids playing with fresh food in supermarkets.

Last week, in a large expensive supermarket in Lucan, two little kids, covered in gack, one of them picking his nose, went into the shop with mammy and proceeded to poke little holes in all the crispy bread with their grimy snot covered fingers. Mammy absent mindedly said "dont be doing that little Johnny" while he just continued doing it to almost every bread that was on display.

Before that the same week, in a different supermarket in Lucan, I seen a little kid, about 4, go over to the fresh bread counter, pick up an iced donut, lick it, then drop it on the floor. She picked it up, licked it again, and then daddy came over and said "no donuts for you little child", took it off her and put it back on the shelf. Gross!!

People can stick their hands right up their holes as far as I'm concerned, as long as they dont use those same hands to maul bread that I might buy.

Needless to say, I only buy bread from the top shelf where these little gits cant reach.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Maybe they got their lubricant and superglue mixed up like Jim in american pie 2.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭mikerowsopht

Derty knackers is all they are, travellers. Next time run up and push them over while having a sly foot out. They won't be able to use their hands to break their fall and instead will have to use their face

faceplant

problem solved

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Maniacle

Exhibitionists.

Advertisement