Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hands in their trackies... Gross?

Options
  • 26-08-2010 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

Ok, I am a reasonable 28 year old guy from Dublin but one thing that is bugging the hell out of me for the past 3 years is young boys aged 6 to early 20's having their hands down the front sometimes the back of their knacker tracksuit bottoms!
    I mean, what is the story with this? Why are they doing it? Is it to impress the young ones around them, playing with there mickys for everyone to see? Do they not realise it is vile looking and please do just say 'just dont look' yeah thats pretty hard to do when 3 of them are walking towards you with both hands down there feeling around and then touching stuff in a shop and I highly doubt they carry around a little thing of hygienic hand wash! Where did the horrible public trend come from?

I mean like, what do the girlfriends of these guys think of their knacker fellas walkin around with their hands down there fiddling with their bits then touching them with there very unclean hands? I know teens tend to wash a lot but still its gross!
    I cant be the only one who thinks this is disgusting and i know nothing can be done cause your hardly going to go up to a young lad and tell him to take his hands out of his pants, he'd have the garda on you like a hot snot for abuse or something lol.

What do you think?
    Do we blame the parents lol

From a brought up dublin fella not dragged up dublin fella.

What do you think of these disgusting people? 163 votes

It is gross, disgusting, vile, pervy, creepy! These people should be shot!
    0% 0 votes
    Its gross but what can you do!
    53% 87 votes
    I dont care...
    27% 45 votes
    I am one of these 'play with myself' guys and proud!!
    19% 31 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

They may be checking for cancer you know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

Pocket pool, simples.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

They have to scratch because they don't shower or change their underwear often enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Unless they are accidently slipping their hand into your jocks then don't worry about it.

Who knows, maybe they have a sore bollix from riding all the tracksuit wearing birds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

Hey i do it all the time,warmest part of your body down there;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭King Felix

Keeps the hands warm.

I'm doing it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Look at from their pov. You have to check your social welfare factory regularly to make sure it's in working order.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Can't say i've ever noticed it.
    Maybe there's just checking to make sure all their important bits are still there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 apochraphy

They could be just checking to see if their balls have dropped yet. Its worse when u catch one of sniffing his fingers afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

bonerm: LOL! start them off young!

alwaysadub: you'll notice it now that i have said it! Keep an eye out on the red Luas line platforms and around Talbot st etc

King Felix: I'm sure your doing that infront of your pc/laptop not infront of people, in which case, thats fine and i approve lol

Trekmad: never thought of that, but still, somehow i dont think so

Tomebagel: is sure is the warmest part of the body buts its warm outside, no need to keep hands warm at the moment lol

kfallon: Doubt they are checking for the big C, they'd look in there g/f's kaks for that lol

just, EWWWWW lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭mecanoman

Thats just the "way they be rolling", there just lazy knackbags that
    have no pride in there dress sense.

"Look at me i'm a scuzzbag" Its annoying to look at, but so are they :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Scummers be scummy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

It's actually a very comfortable position in which to sit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Seen it plenty of times, retarded looking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Planet Dublin
    A Documentary by David Attenborough

Dublin plays host to a large array of species. One of the most focused on species is the Crack Addict. Know to the indiginous tribes as "Junkies" or "Filthy Bastards", the common crack addict is about 5ft 4' and weighs 63.5kgs. Their diet is a collection of carbolhydrates, ethanol and blood(usually their own).

These "junkies" roam in prides, similar to lions. They also work within the pride as lions do. There is the dominant male, The males female, Smaller cubs and an older lion. Unlike lions, they all dispise each other but will only stay within the pride as it is their only hope of obtaining narcotics.

The male roams the vast expansions of his habitat on a reasonless quest.
    Clothed in a thin nylon like material, he cups his genitailia for warmth amoungst other things.

Tired, he finds a secluded spot to rest. The male continues to cup his genitailia dispite being in full view of the animal kingdom. It is here the males pride join him. They gather in a group and discuss personal difficulties including Government payments and mental anguish. Once they have reguvinated their chemical balance with ethanol based liquid, the pride continues their reaonless quest.

Like the Malwarian Chimps of southern guam, the pride gives off a strong fecal smell to ward off predators.
    As the local authorities pass by, relief washes over the pride.
    It is nightfall and the group have settled up in derelct factory. Exchanging verbal assaults, a challenge for dominance poses the male. If he backs down, he will have his share of meth taken.

Fortunatley the derelct factory collapses, killing the pride and greatly improving the quality of life within the animal kingdom.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Al Bundy did it all the time & he always got a cheer when he did it.

tdv123 wrote: »

Lol that was in his 'house' with no randomers looking, except maybe the neighbours.

Lol@ Brendog: Very funny dude! Although, i never see a junkie with his hands down his pants.....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

tdv123 wrote: »

Yanks would cheer anything....the stupid cnuts :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Pace2008 wrote: »
    It's actually a very comfortable position in which to sit.
    You like to sit with your hand down a scumbags track suit bottoms?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Junkie stones. The mind boggles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Ok, I am a reasonable 28 year old guy... Where did the horrible pubic trend come from?

From a brought up dublin fella not dragged up dublin fella.

FYP. (as I was bored)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Where's the IT'S A PIECE OF FUCKING CLOTHING. GET OVER IT YOU QUIVERING BULLIED PANSY option?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

Actually I have the answer to this question, me and my friends asked a scumbag in town one day why you see lads with their hands down their tracksuit bottoms, we were really curious and he came straight out and said it when we thought he would take a swing at us.

Answer: Most of the lads who did it have crabs and are scratching their genitals viciously. Others just like playing with themselves perving on the women around town. No joke!
    :D;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭j1974

mecanoman wrote: »
    Thats just the "way they be rolling", there just lazy knackbags that
    have no pride in there dress sense.

"Look at me i'm a scuzzbag" Its annoying to look at, but so are they :rolleyes:

Im in total agreement with your answer here and the OP!! they're little dirtbags, id love to give them a good boot in the itchy bollox!! IM hating skangers more every day. oh except for the girls, some of them are crackers!! what a waste eh!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Nijmegen

It's very, very strange to behold. I was with some business associates from abroad in the city centre one day and they gawked with jaws on the ground at the sight of a mixed-age group of ten or so lads walking past, almost all absent mindedly feeling their (own) mickeys.

Nijmegen wrote: »
    It's very, very strange to behold. I was with some business associates from abroad in the city centre one day and they gawked with jaws on the ground at the sight of a mixed-age group of ten or so lads walking past, almost all absent mindedly feeling their (own) mickeys.

Its so gross! I feel sory for tourists that see this, i hope they dont notice them doing this though. I'm sure other countrys have there own knackers who feel themselves in public too lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Its so gross! I feel sory for tourists that see this, i hope they dont notice them doing this though.
    I'm sure their holiday would be completely ruined.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

Do you mean like for a while or just stick it down there for a couple of seconds? Because sometimes a man just needs to readjust himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭annainez

Haha well personally I don't really mind it I don't think about it much.
    But why is it just guys? I'm jealous that they can get away with it.. It's comfy for us too ya know! Haha but in public it's gross.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Its not like they have much to grab on to. . . . . having said that they still manage to breed like gerbils.

Advertisement