Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

being touched randomly

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭skregs

snyper wrote: »
    Kick him in the nuts...

If some fella touched my missus up like that she'd be doing him a favour by dropping him with a kick to the bag.. because if i got hold of him first a sore bag would be the least of his worries.

As drunk and abnoxious as ive ever been ive never man handled a tit that wasnt owned by someone holding an invite for me

youre missing out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

triseke wrote: »
    So yesterday i was waiting for a friend of mine at a dart station around 3pm when a man comes up to me. Now its obvious that he is very drunk or he has a mental disorder. He tried to firstly shake my hand, and i was getting a bit uncomfortable. He then proceeds to try and touch my breasts and pull the hair out of my face.

I told him to leave me the hell alone and went into the station. This guy follows me in. Now im very freaked out, the very kind ticket lady lets me hide out in her ticket boorh place until he leaves. She asked me if i wanted to contact the guards. I told her no that it was alright and he was just drunk.

The question i want to ask you guys is would ye have called the guards? the ticket woman told me that she has seen him around the station before bothering women but she cannot do anything about it until someone makes a complaint.

TL:DR: drunk dude touches your boobs and follows you, call the guards or not?

So what would ye do?

Ehhh about last night! Im sorry about that I was drunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Links234 wrote: »
    doesn't work, only get you even more unwanted attention.

shush!

It was a trap ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Dodnt bother read the thread but the most awkward random touching is when you're walking with you're friend and ye're hands touch for a split-second.......

That means you have now caught TEH GHEY!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Contact the Gardai, and make a compaint. The Garda station is next to the traffic lights down the road from the train station. They have CCTV in there, so should be able to ID the creep.