Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

being touched randomly

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

That's such bull, she can't do anything unless someone complains? Of course she can. She should have rang the guards without asking you, the second she saw you were in distress. After she let you into her office of course.

Where's the dart station in Leixlip? :P

ive just recently moved out here and still call all stations dart stations :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

triseke wrote: »
    ...he is very drunk...
    That's his problem, not yours...
    ...or he has a mental disorder...

Please help him by reporting him so he can be taken care of before he gets into serious problems which someone.
    => Guards
    ...He then proceeds to try and touch my breasts and pull the hair out of my face.

Battery. => Guards
    ...im very freaked out...hide out...
    You were afraid of what he would do
    Assault. => Guards
    she has seen him around the station before bothering women...

The next woman might be more vulnerable than you are.
    Please call the guards?

EDIT: IANAL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

• Registered Users Posts: 24,009 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I think you meant to post on the other thread ;)

Yeh, this is the groping thread, the bullying thread's next door.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Have you seen the film Antichrist? There's some choice ideas for things you could do to him in that!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Tell him you are a tranny. That'll stop.him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

ive just recently moved out here and still call all stations dart stations :P

Well welcome to the area! I hope this isolated incident, won't put you off the place in general!

The ticket woman should really have rang the guards and at least, whilst maybe not reporting your incident, just told them that there's a drunk lad harassing people at the station.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

i think il pop down to the guards later, just to tell them that this idiot is around. i have to walk past the station to get to the garda station though, i dont fancy running into him.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Keogg

nope, Leixlip.

Grreeeaat... I'm really looking forward to getting the train now D:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

i think il pop down to the guards later, just to tell them that this idiot is around. i have to walk past the station to get to the garda station though, i dont fancy running into him.

You see thats the thing, you shouldnt have to feel scared because you are simply walking by the station.

The bollox should be strung up by his balls.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Object loudly, shout and make a fuss etc. Think this is the most effective way of stopping him.

Unless he's actually attacking you, I wouldn't go along with any advice about physically attacking him (as in kicking him in the balls) as you might provoke a worse physical reaction from him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

stovelid wrote: »
    Object loudly, shout and make a fuss etc. Think this is the most effective way of stopping him.

Unless he's actually attacking you, I wouldn't go along with any advice about physically attacking him (as in kicking him in the balls) as you might provoke a worse physical reaction from him.

I couldn't agree more, since when is attacking a weird man who is groping you a good idea? If you were a man and another man were to grab you then by all means, but I wouldn't recommend for a woman to do it, the man could easily overpower you. A couple of possible outcomes:

-Man gropes woman
    -Woman hits man in the balls
    -Man beats woman for ten minutes

-Man gropes woman
    -Woman grabs man's arm and threatens to break it
    -Man throws woman to the ground and kicks her head in

-Man gropes woman
    -Woman punches man in the ear
    -Man grabs woman and rapes her

You were right to do what you did, but you should really have called the police too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

worst "i have a great body" post ever

Yeah it's really sickening isn't it?

Just like those people who get into car crashes, and I'm like 'Oh STFU, I know you have a car'.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

-Man gropes woman
    -Woman hits man in the balls
    -Man beats woman for ten minutes

-Man gropes woman
    -Woman grabs man's arm and threatens to break it
    -Man throws woman to the ground and kicks her head in

-Man gropes woman
    -Woman punches man in the ear
    -Man grabs woman and rapes her

-Woman gropes man
    -Woman stops groping man
    -Man says "what are you stopping for?"

• Registered Users Posts: 24,009 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

-Woman gropes man
    -Woman stops groping man
    -Man says "what are you stopping for?"

-Woman says "Gotta go, just remembered I'd forgotten to buy some cocktail sausages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

How did he touch you randomly tho? Sounds like he went straight for the good stuff. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Drunk man pesters woman by trying to cop a sneaky feel????

Sounds alarmingly similar to one of the nightclubs I go to except the men there wouldn't dress it up by pretending to shake my hand, they just move in for the grope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Tell him you are a tranny. That'll stop.him

doesn't work, only get you even more unwanted attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭skregs

Look, Im really sorry about what happened, I was pretty drunk and feeling lonely at the time. I honestly thought you were a prostitute

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Does Athlone station not have CCTV?

If he has been around there several times then someone needs to report it. If there is CCTV that shoud be enough proof to at least get the guy a warning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

skregs wrote: »
    I honestly thought you were a prostitute

Isn't that considered shoplifting?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

easyeason3 wrote: »
    Drunk man pesters woman by trying to cop a sneaky feel????

Sounds alarmingly similar to one of the nightclubs I go to except the men there wouldn't dress it up by pretending to shake my hand, they just move in for the grope.

Which nightclub....sounds like they get away with it there, might pop along :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭AAAAAAAHHH

Keogg wrote: »
    Grreeeaat... I'm really looking forward to getting the train now D:

Is your username a reference to cornflakes at Christmas?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

So many people willing to inflict injury to the balls...:eek:

kfallon wrote: »
    Which nightclub....sounds like they get away with it there, might pop along :pac:

Given your username you could be getting the ride instead of copping a feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

easyeason3 wrote: »
    Given your username you could be getting the ride instead of copping a feel.

You can't just hop on a filly and ride away, you have to settle her first and make her comfortable by feeling away, patting her etc etc!

So the name of the club..... :pac:

Btw I hope you are Kieren Fallon fan :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

I'd call the police if someone randomly groped me.

at least when I was an alter boy I knew when it would happen....

kfallon wrote: »
    You can't just hop on a filly and ride away, you have to settle her first and make her comfortable by feeling away, patting her etc etc!

So the name of the club..... :pac:

Btw I hope you are Kieren Fallon fan :p

Met Kieren a few times. He's a rascal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

TL:DR: drunk dude touches your boobs and follows you, call the guards or not?

So what would ye do?

Kick him in the nuts...

If some fella touched my missus up like that she'd be doing him a favour by dropping him with a kick to the bag.. because if i got hold of him first a sore bag would be the least of his worries.

As drunk and abnoxious as ive ever been ive never man handled a tit that wasnt owned by someone holding an invite for me

• Advertisement

snyper wrote: »
    Kick him in the nuts...

If some fella touched my missus up like that she'd be doing him a favour by dropping him with a kick to the bag.. because if i got hold of him first a sore bag would be the least of his worries.

As drunk and abnoxious as ive ever been ive never man handled a tit that wasnt owned by someone holding an invite for me

BEST POST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Advertisement