Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Father never had a full licence! (update)

Options
  • 22-08-2010 3:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi! I posted here looking for advice about my dad who never had a full licence and I was called a troll. Here's an update for the people that believed me!
    He has a driving test booked is should be on in late September. We told him he can do lessons if want but if he doesn't we don't give a crap. We just said go away and fail it again. He ten went off and got my mam to book one for him. Had it on Saturday. We also got the guy doing it to mark it like a driving test. 22 grade 1 faults, 28 grade 2 faults and 16 grade 3! Of course my father wasn't happy. The guy told him that he was one of the worst drivers he had ever seeing. He is going back for another lesson next week. I was talking to the guy and he told me he has no hope of passing with or wothout lessons. I was talking to him about some of the things he's doing in the past and he told me never to go in the car with him. He also said to report him to traffic watch.
    I am really thinking of reporting him to traffic watch but I would feel guilty if he got cought and we got a huge fine simple because we couldn't afford to pay it. I just have no idea of what i'm going to do with him. I will however report him if I ever see or hear of him doing anything wrong again!
    I have no hope of him passing this test. He has the attitude now that he'll get a politician to write a letter for him to pass. He is really serious about doing this. He says that the test is only a joke and a letter from the politician will pass him. He is just a stupid man and I am sick of him!
    Thanks for the advice the people gave me in the other thread!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I remember that thread, didn't you say he was a farmer?

A farmer without a licence is worthless.
    Will you do his work for him if you report him and he gets suspended?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,056 ✭✭✭✭Esel

This is the third thread you have started about this. The first one is still open; the second one was locked, as this one will be...

Look, why don't you learn how to use the site? Go to your Options page and ensure that you are automatically subscribed to every thread you post in. That way, the next time you log in you can find those threads easily by either clicking on your User Control Panel or via View all Subscribed Threads.

Or just use the Search function ffs!

IBTL anyway....

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 lonelyguy

esel wrote: »
    This is the third thread you have started about this. The first one is still open; the second one was locked, as this one will be...

Look, why don't you learn how to use the site? Go to your Options page and ensure that you are automatically subscribed to every thread you post in. That way, the next time you log in you can find those threads easily by either clicking on your User Control Panel or via View all Subscribed Threads.

IBTL anyway....
    I was posting an update. You have no idea what it's like living with that stupid man that i'm stuck with as my father! There is nothing I can do about him. I did post threads about him before but this is an update about what he is doing now!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,056 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Well fúcking post the update in the original thread then - don't keep starting new ones! :( Is that so hard to understand? :confused:

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

lonelyguy wrote: »
    I was posting an update. You have no idea what it's like living with that stupid man that i'm stuck with as my father! There is nothing I can do about him. I did post threads about him before but this is an update about what he is doing now!

Big a big boy and move out then.

Use the first thread but edit the thread title to include the word 'update'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

258Troll_spray-1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 lonelyguy

scudzilla wrote: »
    258Troll_spray-1.jpg
    I AM NOT A TROLL! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    PM if you want and I'll answer any personal information you want to know about me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

esel wrote: »

IBTL anyway....

I've said it once and I'll say it again...
    -Chris- wrote: »

This thread already exists. Duplicate thread closed

For anyone who wants to contribute to this conversation (or if lonelyguy wants to give any more updates), the original thread is here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055963651

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement