Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What league are you in?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

maybe throw up a replay or two on the replays thread, so people can go over it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Mordo

1v1 Gold
    2v2 plat (random)
    3v3 plat (random)

http://www.sc2ranks.com/team/6552684

if anyone was looking for some sparring , hit me up

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Promoted to Gold. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Starting to struggle even in silver league now. I think watching too many pro games is making meworse as every opponent is cheesing and im trying to copy the pros. I dont want to cheese aswell so loks like I will be in bronze soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Stuck in the bronze league, keep getting people who I'm supposed to beat, so every time I win I get like 4 points and every time I lose I lose 20 :P

Slowly but surely as they say

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

DrMorphine wrote: »
    Starting to struggle even in silver league now. I think watching too many pro games is making meworse as every opponent is cheesing and im trying to copy the pros.
    Having that problem too. Am trying to follow my BO and build up an army and economy at the same time when i get cheesed. Its getting really frustrating at the moment. I'm actually enjoying the games where I get beaten 'properly' because at least it was a challenge that I lost.

Getting pissed off now. Just lost 10 in a row...... at least only 4 were to gateway rushes. First proper gaming session in about a week.

Im beginning to hate seeing 'slightly favoured' over my name. Its as if B.Net is telling me I should be getting better at the game.........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

Bronze league. Don't know why I'm sucking so much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭F69Baal

1v1 platinium : but i gave up on trying to get promoted. Playing and winning vs diamond players fairly often now but still stuck in plati...so now i m learning to play T and i lose a lot :)

2v2 : diamond with AureS
    2v2 random : plati , been rank 4 of my div for ages, with like 60/40 : promote me bnet!!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Bronze 4 life. Can't see myself getting out of it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Make sure to scout and you won't lose to cheese ever again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Bronze 4 life. Can't see myself getting out of it :D

Slowly creeping up the league in Bronze, only thing is that I've not played against anyone in Silver but have been beating top5 bronze players.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭UnholyGregor

i'm frightened by the low number of diamond players on here
    come on guys, were are irelands finest :D

1v1 diamond 2300+
    2v2 diamond 2300+

if any platnium or higher players wannt practice with me, give us a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭The_Keeper

Finally after 6 months with the game I've managed to claw my way out of Platinum and into Diamond!

Hopefully it won't take another 6 months to get into the Masters League!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Still in Bronze despite beating numerous silver players again and again.

Regarding early aggression, build a bunker - problem solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭brimur69

"Reclassified" to Bronze over the weekend! :eek: I'm worse than I thought :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 phisku

got promoted in Gold recently...
    it's the end of my bronze era i guess.

My friend account is now in plat, aiming to do the same with mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Just did my five placement matches. Ended up in bronze as expected. Didn;t play particularly well but finished with two wins so not all bad!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Did the five placement matches with a buddy - bronze with 0 wins. The only win we've picked up in 7 was a bit cheesy :( 2v2 really is a different beast. We could have had one win but didn't push home our advantage.

🤪

Main account in plat, i have to improve a lot if i want to reach diamond :s

• Advertisement

Just got into diamond \m/

****ing finally

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Just got into diamond \m/

****ing finally

he cheated!

reached diamond yesterday **** yea.
    1 month + after the lan :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭F69Baal

grats phisku!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭B0X

I was in bronze for ages but then I acutally went and learnt some build orders and in about 30 games i was moved to Silver and then Gold (and now playing against plat players!) :D

Build orders in question:
    Roach Speedling All in v Protoss - This is leathal. It's so effective that I havent lost a single game using this... not a single one! I'd love to see my WL ratio against protoss. It's not even very all in either, if they hold with cannons you'll usually have done so much economic damage that you can steamroll them a minute or two later.

7 Roach Rush and Expo v Terran and Zerg - Effective enough, i'd say I'm winning 60-70% of those match ups now

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭screw2loose

Been playing this since Christmas, Only really getting into the mechanics and such. Been playing mostly 2v2. I find 1v1 extremely stressful:o

Over the last week though i have gone from rank 22 in my Bronze league to 2nd today. Hoping i can round out the week by getting to 1st. Only 200 points off at the moment.:)

lol
    you're gona be in for a nasty surprise when you log into sc2 next :)

B0X wrote: »
    I was in bronze for ages but then I acutally went and learnt some build orders and in about 30 games i was moved to Silver and then Gold (and now playing against plat players!) :D

Build orders in question:
    Roach Speedling All in v Protoss - This is leathal. It's so effective that I havent lost a single game using this... not a single one! I'd love to see my WL ratio against protoss. It's not even very all in either, if they hold with cannons you'll usually have done so much economic damage that you can steamroll them a minute or two later.

7 Roach Rush and Expo v Terran and Zerg - Effective enough, i'd say I'm winning 60-70% of those match ups now

Roach all-ins in every match-up - you sound evil. Very evil.

Lost to mass hellions and vikings (and one horrible misclick) - still got promoted to gold. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

diamond_standard.png

Advertisement