Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What league are you in?

Options
  • 20-08-2010 7:46pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭

1 V 1 Bronze

Im sure we have a broad skill based of SC2 players here.
    Anyone feel like sharing what league they are in?
    Ill start off by saying im in bronze 1V1,I havent dont mt team placements yet.
    Im pretty poor at the game but improved ever so slightly but i really dont care as blizz done a marvellous job of pitting me against players of very similar skill.
    Im really having a lot of fun even if im in the lowest league :)
    Ive never played an rts this much, usually get bored within a week.

PS: please feel free to update if you get promoted/demoted :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

1 V 1 platinum. (so not deserved :p )

2v2 gold with neoslizer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Diamond 1v1 and Platinum random 2v2, haven't played all that many 2v2s.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dacian

Still unranked. Am loving the campaign. Nearly done (22 missions done) so will rank myself soon. Current 8-3 up in my practise games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Dante

1v1 - Gold
    2v2 Random - Platinum
    2v2 With Ally - Platinum
    3v3 Random - Gold

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

1v1 Platinum somehow. Im a gold player at best and for some reason im near the top of my plat league.

I only really play 2v2 and 3v3 to pass the time so i cant really remember what leagues im in in that, bronze silver sort of level.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

1 v 1 silver and 3 v 3 silver. I don't get to play the game much :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 MistaMagoo

1v1 Gold
    2v2 Silver

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

1v1 Bronze

Don't see myself ever getting out of it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Am 1v1 gold.

I'm pretty impressed with the ranking system, I've gone Bronze to Silver to Gold and have had basically a 50/50 win loss ratio the whole time.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭docetes

1v1 silver oh so nearly promoted but then lost a load of games in a row and now hovering around the 10th place position :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

1v1 gold, been bouncing from between top 20 the last few days, gradually going upwards(except for my brilliant 7 in a row losing streak(give achievement?)tonight)

Hevent even touched 2v2+ yet,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Sparticle

Rank 11 plat 1v1.
    Rank 1 gold 2v2 with unholygregor.
    Bronze 3v3 with team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

2v2 RT Diamond
    3v3 RT Diamond

2v2 and 3v3 ATs Gold. Not playing anymore 3v3s since my laptop cannae take it :(. Can just about micro in 2v2s though ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

1v1 Gold Rank 2
    2v2 Gold Rank 21 (with neoslicerZ)
    4v4 Silver Rank 14 (random)

Hope to hit 1v1 plat soon

Edit: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/241631/MoJu

sc2ranks is a great site for detailed info on your level.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭The_Keeper

1v1 Platinum

Would be hoping to get up to Diamond but don't have enough free time at the moment, once September rolls around I'll be able to put in some more effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

1v1 Silver (80% of my lost is due to cheeser, i hate you proxy and barrack rush :pac:)
    2v2 random Silver (and i played alot team game with diff people)
    3v3 random Platinum (the thing with 3v3 is that generally if you have 1 good team mate + myself should be enough to win an average opponent team, also depends on some map tho)

http://sc2ranks.com/eu/368815/BurningSera

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

1v1 bronze (I deserve this, I am terrible :( )
    2v2 bronze (same as above)
    3v3 placement (5 left)
    4v4 placement (5 left)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭BKtje

1v1 Silver, was top when i logged off, im sure i dropped by now. Have played about 200 games, won about 110.
    I win vs gold/plat players then lose to a bronze. Guess thats why im still in silver.

2v2 Random Plat. Am terrible at 2v2, i play it like a 1v1 in many ways in that i forget to go to highest tier :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

1v1 Platinum only so far, but played a few 2v2s.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

1v1 Gold, Beat a couple platinums only to get hammered by fellow goldies.

Played a gold terran, he built nothing but marines and 3 tanks, i sniped the tanks, but he must've had 70 marines :( zerglings and banelings had no hope of reaching the lines. Tried to tech to broodlords but he attacked me before i got them. :(

• Advertisement

Got placed into 1v1 plat just there, ugh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Hadnt played in a few days,played 2 games today second one i played a guy from Gold league and beat him,earned +18 points.
    How was i paired with a Gold player?

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭BluE-WinG

1v1 Gold
    2v2 Gold (with Owdee)

Not half bad, the 2v2 Ive played alot more, and we often beat platinum players, but still havent been pushed up..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

In platinum now on 1v1, games are gettin pretty tough, gettin matched up with some diamond players :(

2v2 (random) i'm in gold, that's a very different game from 1v1 :(

I can agree, got placed into Plat, first points game I play I get thrown in vs a Diamond, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

1v1 silver
    2v2 plat (was silver this morning)
    3v3 bronze

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,956 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Am only Bronze in 1v1; but I'm happy with that given how infrequently I play & that I switched preferred teams half-way through (die hard zerg player now)

I've been climbing up the rankings slowly but steadily - does anyone know at what point / when do you get promoted? Is there some placement matches you're notified of, or is it automatic for ppl in the top 5 (or whatever)?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

pixelburp wrote: »
    Am only Bronze in 1v1; but I'm happy with that given how infrequently I play & that I switched preferred teams half-way through (die hard zerg player now)

I've been climbing up the rankings slowly but steadily - does anyone know at what point / when do you get promoted? Is there some placement matches you're notified of, or is it automatic for ppl in the top 5 (or whatever)?
    the system will match you play some silver/gold/plat players and if you win them(not sure how many matches and it comes down the win rate i guess) you will be promoted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,956 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

seraphimvc wrote: »
    the system will match you play some silver/gold/plat players and if you win them(not sure how many matches and it comes down the win rate i guess) you will be promoted.
    Ah cool, that makes sense. Are you told that you're about to compete against a Silver-ranked player? I see the "Favoured, Slightly Favoured, Even" flags allright ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 jazzme

1v1 silver
    2v2 silver

unranked for 3v3 and 4v4

Advertisement