Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

Woohoo Now enabled to upload 3 hour long videos :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

locked again lads.. :D pics are on facebook of me an the girl, if ya ain't on me facebook add me, craig Balfe, me an a girl in a purple dress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Balfie wrote: »
    locked again lads.. :D pics are on facebook of me an the girl, if ya ain't on me facebook add me, craig Balfe, me an a girl in a purple dress

Lookin' well there!

and the girl isn't bad either :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I got nosey, 3 friends in common that I know from completely different places... :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Decent lookin' lass ya got there :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Cant believe i actually watched that ****... the host guy is an absolute bellend.. how the **** has he managed to make $billion !

The skype thing was horrible aswel, whiteboy/xjaws and woody need bate with some baseball bats !

I think wings has probably the strongest team, tho not sure who that last pick was, guessing hes good tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

It was such bollocks. I had it muted in the background and watched for a few minutes every so often. Such a bad idea, poorly executed, full of money hungry knobs.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Hate for xjawz - rising

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I stopped after he said he was going to stream a assisted suicide.

Disgusting isn't even close to describing it.

I don't get the hatred for all those YouTube players making money. They get paid to do something they like. Albeit not a massive amount of wedge. You'd swear these guys were on 7 figures a week the way some people go on.

I'm sure you'd all be the same given the position.*

*cue high horse brigade stating they should do it for the love of the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I should have stopped 10 secs in when he whipped out pink and black dildo's and a plastic fanny(?)... **** when he was in the black in his secret room you could see his blowup dolls and **** lol... what a ****ing wierdo.
    I don't get the hatred for all those YouTube players making money. They get paid to do something they like. Albeit not a massive amount of wedge. You'd swear these guys were on 7 figures a week the way some people go on.

Im guessing you didnt watch it...

What? Did you watch it!?

I don't care they are doing THIS for money. Of course I'd do the same!

Certain commentators (xjawz and whiteboy) exploit loopholes to gain views and favourites, they are **** who I hope fail at whatever they do to be brutally honest. I'm sorry if me not liking these tossers offends you in some way but I won't be conforming with the idiotic masses who hang off their every word like mindless fools.

What? Did you watch it!?

I don't care they are doing THIS for money. Of course I'd do the same!

Certain commentators (xjawz and whiteboy) exploit loopholes to gain views and favourites, they are **** who I hope fail at whatever they do to be brutally honest. I'm sorry if me not liking these tossers offends you in some way.

It's their job. Of course they're going to do whatever possible to squeeze a few more quid out. Wouldn't you?

And to answer your other bit, no I don't like them, well I don't even know who they are so I guess I can't really say I don't like them.

I nothing them.

To be honest, I think it's sad that people get hung up on these guys making money but say nothing to footballers who kick a ball for a few hours and make millions. Then do promo work for Pepsi so squeeze a few more quid out. Same thing. Larger scale.

It's their job. Of course they're going to do whatever possible to squeeze a few more quid out. Wouldn't you?

And to answer your other bit, no I don't like them, well I don't even know who they are so I guess I can't really say I don't like them.

I nothing them.

To be honest, I think it's sad that people get hung up on these guys making money but say nothing to footballers who kick a ball for a few hours and make millions. Then do promo work for Pepsi so squeeze a few more quid out. Same thing. Larger scale.

I'm not entirely sure why I'm bothering because you've just said it yourself, you don't know these commentators and I'll assume you didn't see the stream just there but I'll continue and hit the hay after this post, so will respond when I can if I have to.

No, I wouldn't be a ****ing cretinous sellout that spams vids of the most retarded kind. I have principals, I'm too bloody honest for my good to bother with the crap they've involved themselves in. Maybe someone else will bother explaining those two individuals to you because I certainly ain't... now anyway.

I'm not going to get into football with yourself because I'd be wasting my time, no offence. I've said my piece on footballers wages (and external money they make) once upon a time ago!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,081 ✭✭✭✭beertons

can these games be viewed anywhere today?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

beertons wrote: »
    can these games be viewed anywhere today?

or eevn an explanation as to what the hell yous are talking about

I think I'm alive. On the other side of that madness, I only think so, can't be too sure. Hangover from hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

I think I'm alive. On the other side of that madness, I only think so, can't be too sure. Hangover from hell.

Barely alive here. Legged it from Oxegen at 6am this morning... Major laggg

or eevn an explanation as to what the hell yous are talking about

Google COD billionaire's challenge .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

• Advertisement

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Barely alive here. Legged it from Oxegen at 6am this morning... Major laggg

My mate only got back from working there, said it was mental

it was pretty mental... 5 tents down someone got stabbed.

actually saw a lad take a **** round the back off his own tent, wipe it, put his hand in it and then proceed to fall over on his side bollock naked with **** and his balls hanging out! comical

that's actually quite funny Haha, me sister nearly threw up Hahaha

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,081 ✭✭✭✭beertons

hokey pokey lol

ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Lads....
    phill106 wrote: »
    Down from 14.99 to 1.49 in game in limerick (cruises street).
    Might be in other branches, didn't see any other books reduced.

It is this one

http://www.amazon.com/Uncharted-Thieves-Signature-Strategy-Bradygames/dp/0744011167/ref=pd_sim_b_1

Tallon wrote: »
    Lads....

My uncle is getting a new 50 inch HDTV so Ill be playing uncharted 2 and heavy rain on it, can't wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Its my birthday today lads, enlighten me

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Its my birthday today lads, enlighten me

How do you like your youtube background?
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    How do you like your youtube background?
    :D

Very nice actually :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement