Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

No worries. On quarry there his cat got in the way of the monitor, and then unplugged his control. oh lulz were had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Kersmash wrote: »
    No worries. On quarry there his cat got in the way of the monitor, and then unplugged his control. oh lulz were had.

Just missed it so :(
    It was too slow to buffer ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,966 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Bloody nightmare using an iPod touch for typing

Iv a Dutch friend on psn that is awesome with a riot shield, the fecker always gets me with c4 :d

Haha, I've a friend who's deadly with the throwing knife when he has riot shield on.

Thinkinh about getting a 32gb touch for xmas

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Leeg17 wrote: »
    You become a sub for free if you're a Mod? Or am I just misreading that

Cheers Kersh, hopefully it's not like youtube where the vid starts stops every few seconds.

Yep it's free.

• Advertisement

Yep it's free.

So lemme get this straight...

You get your name in bold.
    Free subscription.
    Banhammer.
    Coke and hookers.

I gotta see if there's any free places :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,070 ✭✭✭✭beertons

best of luck with the modding ade. what you changing your name to?

beertons wrote: »
    best of luck with the modding ade. what you changing your name to?

Cheers mate.

Yeah a name change is in order for sure. I don't know what I was thinking when I used my real 1st name as part of my username. Never done that before in any other forum.

I have another account here under the name Ade Alves that I created back in the day(06?) when I lurked far more than I posted but I couldn't remember my password nor email. So this one was created.

Can we get a good win streak going tonight please? It's the weekend so more people will be on. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Can we get a good win streak going tonight please? It's the weekend so more people will be on. :)

I'll be on for an hour or 2 at about 8:30 if ye have a spare spot :)

• Advertisement

Yeah. Sorry about last night. Had issues in regards to boards FIFA league so was fairly preoccuiped for that + people were doing their own thing on MW2 like boosting :P + there were very few people online and when I was finally on there was only a couple on MW2. Pl

Personally, I'd love to do an all night session be it tonight or tomorrow and aim for 50 straight wins. It's what me and my non boardsie mates and old clan used to do regularly on COD4. Very possible to do it in 5 hours if we played Sabotage or Demolition. 10 games an hour. We could aim for something smaller of course

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Thanks leeg for the sig Ill be on later

That'd be really fun, although I've a bit of a number OCD, so it'd have to end in a 0. I don't mind what night it is although Saturday would suit me better because Dad doesn't get up at 3 (when I usually hurridly log off PSN) but I'm up for Friday either.

You said your win streak was something like 104 in CoD 4?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Yea I'm up for a rapestreak.

Will be on around 7pm.

That'd be really fun, although I've a bit of a number OCD, so it'd have to end in a 0. I don't mind what night it is although Saturday would suit me better because Dad doesn't get up at 3 (when I usually hurridly log off PSN) but I'm up for Friday either.

You said your win streak was something like 104 in CoD 4?

It technically should be 87 or 88 like everyone I played with. But I sacrificed myself for the team ok it was more or lapse in concentration otherwise I wouldn't have backed out myself, I totally forget that I'd be registered as a loss for quitting. This one match we were all lagging like mad so backed out and invited everyone I was playing with thus the streak for the them didn't end. My streak ended on 47 I think. Nearly 2 years on and it still irks me admittedly :pac:

edit: Ade_LFC_Alves profile ^

On my HvG profile I have 63 though.

Your HvG profile?

We'll make it to 50 I promise :p If it comes to it, I'll take one for the team and inv you all after I back out

Is anyone actually on now? When I tried to go on earlier I kept getting kicked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

i was on there bout 10 minutes ago without any hassle

I'll be on from 7-8. Just got in and need to cook me some dinner, enchiladas on the menu tonight :)

Sounds yummy, I had fish fingers and mash :p

• Advertisement

hehe steak and chips :P

I feel poor now. :p
    Guna hop on, hopefully the CoD Gods will be nice to me this time round.

FFS, still won't keep me signed in. It's perfect in the XMB menu, but as soon as I try to load MW2 it kicks me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I feel poor now. :p
    Guna hop on, hopefully the CoD Gods will be nice to me this time round.

FFS, still won't keep me signed in. It's perfect in the XMB menu, but as soon as I try to load MW2 it kicks me off.

Last time that happened to me I just reset the router . Maybe give that a go.

I'll be on round 9 or so . Big session I hope tonight :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Gimme 20 minutes.

Then it's rape time ;)

Lakes, I'm on the 3 mobile stick so I can't really reset the router. I'm going to wipe the laptop completely and re-install it.

ill be on at 8 for the night :D havin a marathon with a few mates
    bringin my tele into the sitting room and one of the lads are bringing there ps3s
    2 PS3 , 2 teles .... EPIC :D

Lakes, I'm on the 3 mobile stick so I can't really reset the router. I'm going to wipe the laptop completely and re-install it.

WO WO WO . Reinstall the OS then and everything ? That can be time consuming! Did you try just unpluging the stick , restarting laptop and then putting the stick in again?
    Scody94 wrote: »
    ill be on at 8 for the night :D havin a marathon with a few mates
    bringin my tele into the sitting room and one of the lads are bringing there ps3s
    2 PS3 , 2 teles .... EPIC :D

EPIC doesn't even come close to describing those marathons . Some craic.

LakesKeane wrote: »
    WO WO WO . Reinstall the OS then and everything ? That can be time consuming! Did you try just unpluging the stick , restarting laptop and then putting the stick in again?

I lol'd.
    Yea I did several times. Plus my laptop's slowing down anyways and I wanna get rid of the junk on it.

Wiping (clean install) not reinstalling windows or anything.I mightn't wipe it tonight, if CoD works I'll do it tomorrow.

I lol'd.
    Yea I did several times. Plus my laptop's slowing down anyways and I wanna get rid of the junk on it.

Wiping (clean install) not reinstalling windows or anything.I mightn't wipe it tonight, if CoD works I'll do it tomorrow.

?
    What OS are you using anyways ?

• Advertisement

Vista 32bit

Advertisement