Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,062 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I like capping the 3 flags aswell. Dunno if I'll get on later.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

sorry lads, internet was messing me about, couldn't get proper connection, an on top of it my sister is downloading stuff, so it was a lag fest, ill be back on about 9 or so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Might as well keep the blackbird on as a killstreak :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'll be on after MOTD. I'll just watch the first four set(now 3) match highlights.

Demo was awesome. Sound good to have found my feet again over the last 3 days. Lee, your immense with planting the bomb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I try :')

Some of the times I'm super lucky with like 3 red dots around me and I pop up as they hear "the bomb has been planted!" :D Surprise mutha****as

• Advertisement

Went 13-33 with 2 plants and 1 in Demolition on Summit. I'm the loser cos I didn't go 73-12, like the top dude, on the other losing team.

Oh did I give him stick, for not playing the objective and bitching at me for playing the objective :confused::D:cool:

That was very funny

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

GG's tonite, only rage worthy moment for me was the host fail on Jungle..... think we had them triple capped and i was on 85-4 or something with a chopper in the bag :( bastard.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Besides Balfie and Eamo I couldn't hear anyone else + I have family staying over so couldn't speak too much. Sorry. Anyone who knows me personally knows I speak quite loud and can be quite eh abusive when gaming lol.

Again lads was great having a game with ya's. My W/L ratio has gone up since I started on with you guys, :cool: being on a team with people is alot better than just random fukers that don't even listen.

Cheers lads, will be back on tomorro night..

*Paying to Jesus, Buddah, Allah, an anything else that ya can think of that Lee doesnt get host :pac:

• Advertisement

I'll have a mess around with the laptop tomorrow to see if it works on the college net, 95% certain that it won't though.

Good games tonight although I coulda smashed something that game in WMD on Demo. Sent the Indian guy a few words, telling him to get his campy ass back to the paddy fields and get workin'

*Note to self in May after exams, you really shouldn't have brought ps up :pac:

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'll have a mess around with the laptop tomorrow to see if it works on the college net, 95% certain that it won't though.

Good games tonight although I coulda smashed something that game in WMD on Demo. Sent the Indian guy a few words, telling him to get his campy ass back to the paddy fields and get workin'

*Note to self in May after exams, you really shouldn't have brought ps up :pac:

Should have asked him what the specials were tomorro in the restraunt.. :pac:

We could have all dropped in for a bitta grub.. :pac:

Playing the best I've ever played the past two nights. Must've called in over 10 blackbirds tonight which I was delighted with . Presents for the team :D

10 before Ade and Magill even came on I'd say, you were flyin' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Yeah soz for being greedy before i presteged :D Was getting some choppers nad dawgs in before i went back to my 3/5/7 killstreaks :D

Oh and the noobtubes :D They're great... but seriously what other attachment can you use on the m16 !!!

I love how EVERYTHING changes when a blackbird is called in... everyones all chilled out picking people off and then BAM !!! All hell breaks out... even the randomer whos been camping all game turns into some sort of crazy wild dog rushing about the map lol...

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Kinda annoys me you cant shoot down the Blackbird, hell even the AC-130 could be shot down..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Stupid work made me miss the fun last night . Be on tonight though ;)

We had loads of Blackbirds up there alright, it was constant almost on some of the maps. Pity they couldn't be shot down alright, even a Sam turret should be able to get them.

Ya but they're a campers nightmare . :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

enjoyed the bit i played with you guys last night. got a bit out of my slump. trying that Galil setup you have Ade. Had a few games of Dom with it this morning on Radiation and was constantly getting my 3/4/5 so getting back on track :pac:

• Advertisement

Are you still on Splinter? Might head on around 2.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

na housemates are watching DVDs

Lee do you remember what map I got the multi-kill with the napalm. I can't remember :(. Just want to see where I put it / where the other team were

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Lee do you remember what map I got the multi-kill with the napalm. I can't remember :(. Just want to see where I put it / where the other team were

Was it on Havana? It was either You or Ade that kept getting multi kills on Havana, I got a napalam then an got one kill.. :mad:

:pac:

Balfie wrote: »
    Was it on Havana? It was either You or Ade that kept getting multi kills on Havana, I got a napalam then an got one kill.. :mad:

:pac:

Think it might have been havana alright. Cheers

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Think it might have been havana alright. Cheers

Only problem ya have now is we had about 15 games on Havana, :pac: 2 in a row playin domination in ground war..

Either Jungle / Villa. I got a multi on Villa and I'm nearly sure someone else did the same game (might have been magill)

Guna record the double kill feed with the tomos using Warlord :)

Balfie wrote: »
    Only problem ya have now is we had about 15 games on Havana, :pac: 2 in a row playin domination in ground war..

:mad::pac::pac:

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Either Jungle / Villa. I got a multi on Villa and I'm nearly sure someone else did the same game (might have been magill)

Guna record the double kill feed with the tomos using Warlord :)

My proudest moment was gettin a quad spray on nuketown the other night.. not last night the night before, an I ment to clip it an I didn't haha

Doesnt compare to yours tho! Damn u! :mad:

:pac::pac:

• Advertisement

My proudest woulda been getting a chopper on dom Nuketown and getting 22 kills with it, at once stage the kill feed was just chopper, chopper, chopper :D

Advertisement