Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Penis is on fire

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Mr. Plow

Everybody now.....!

"Whooooahhhhh, my sex is on fire...!"

Can't beat the Kings of Leon! :D

Damn it super sonic didn't see that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

Such a bad troll thread. However in case this actually does happen to someone alcohol is a solvent for capascin, what makes chilli hot. So rub some cheap vodka on it to remove the chilli.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Maybe rub some tequila on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Joe Cool

Why did you go inside to scratch?
    You were preparing food for God's sake!

I'd scratch as much as the next guy but most can be taken care of with an outside working over.

Would rarely go inside for a scratch, usually leads to fun-time if it's an insider.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

You, your penis is on fire!
    Consumed with what's to transpire!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

OP must sing sex is on fire in the shower so being a fan of kings of leon.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

Maybe this is more of a PI thing.

OR S&S....but you'd need a prescription to do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Put some yougurt in the freezer for about 15minutes and rub it on the affected area.

Something similar happened me a few years ago. Drinking at a mates house, he made me a toasty with a chilli and tabasco sauce in it. I ate it no bother cause I was hammered, but the next morning I went for a dump and my hole was on fire. It was burning so much, in a panic I sat in the sink with the cold tap running, trying to splash water at my hole with my hand.

SV wrote: »
    anyone else find it funny that a lad called 'testicle' thanked the post? :P

Yes.
    I can't stop laughing at the OP. Milk Carton.
    wholemilk.jpg
    Bit of a small lid.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

I hope you washed your hands after scratching your willy :p

Try rubbing deep heat into affected area guaranteed to get rid of the burning sensation*

*This is in fact a lie

• Advertisement

Vicks Vaporub.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭pat k

alwaysadub wrote: »
    if he's into that type of thing.
    hahaha dats cheered mu up oh boy penis in d milk carton whatever u do STAY AWAY FROM D MISSUS !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Eat some fishermans friends and blow it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Vicks Vaporub.
    Thats only for chilly willies...

Vicks Vaporub.
    he shud be renamed hot panths

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭everyday taxi

MiciG91 wrote: »
    I just made one off the lads a sandwich and stuck a habenero chilli in as a prank.but the joke is on me i scrached my balls after and i must still have had the seeds on my hands and rubbed them on my penis.

Now its on fire i've tried evereything i dipped it in a carton off milk and no change please help :confused:

Duurrrttttttttttttttttttty

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Rinse it off with vinegar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Can't beat the Kings of Leon! :D

i could, with a shovel.

I just made one off the lads a sandwich and stuck a habenero chilli in as a prank.but the joke is on me i scrached my balls after and i must still have had the seeds on my hands and rubbed them on my penis.

Now its on fire i've tried evereything i dipped it in a carton off milk and no change please help :confused:
    i also heard dat if u rub nettles in d area it TAKES D STING out of it
    haha u coudnt hav luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭bobblepuzzle

Just have a danger ****, that'll fix it :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

AH is a dangerous place. dont rub deep heat cream or vicks into your willy. Maybe hold your willy under the cold tap.

Something similar happened me a few years ago. Drinking at a mates house, he made me a toasty with a chilli and tabasco sauce in it. I ate it no bother cause I was hammered, but the next morning I went for a dump and my hole was on fire. It was burning so much, in a panic I sat in the sink with the cold tap running, trying to splash water at my hole with my hand.
    That made me laugh so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,693 ✭✭✭✭listermint

I read somewhere once that bleach removes the painful acidy feeling that rubbing chilli seeds on ones nuts can cause

• Registered Users Posts: 33,693 ✭✭✭✭listermint

ilovesleep wrote: »
    AH is a dangerous place. dont rub deep heat cream or vicks into your willy. .

If ones takes ones advice from after hours.........

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

thats surreal, no joke i did the same yesterday... but i chose not to speak about it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Ricardo G

Your gonna wake up tomorrow with nothing but a raw nerve dangling between your legs.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

if you grab some Ky, and knock one out, it could be quite a lot of fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭janja

Now its on fire i've tried evereything i dipped it in a carton off milk and no change please help :confused:[/QU
    Its natural yoghurt ya plank.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

janja wrote: »
    Its natural yoghurt ya plank.....

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭janja

janja wrote: »

Now its on fire i've tried evereything i dipped it in a carton off milk and no change please help :confused:[/QU
    Its natural yoghurt ya plank.... organic if possible lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

Did you have to dip it in the milk, could you not have just poured the milk over it and not wasted the entire carton.

Advertisement