Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr. David Kelly,Weapons Expert,Died 2003

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

meglome wrote: »
    Well I'm not a doctor nor was i involved so I don't know what happened. So all I can go on is what the qualified people who investigated tell us. We can assume that everyone is lying and there's a big conspiracy. But I don't know what the government have to gain by killing him, if anything they look bad because he died. IMO it would have made more sense to keep him alive.

Looks like there will be an inquest now... why do I think you guys won't believe that either.

Maybe they were afraid he was about to flip, he's worked in Porton Down, so maybe he's better dead than alive.

EDIT:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

uprising2 wrote: »
    Maybe they were afraid he was about to flip, he's worked in Porton Down, so maybe he's better dead than alive.

Ah the customary funky soundtracked video. So Bob Coen (sounds Jewish no?) says that Kelly had links to Mossad. Well I for one am shocked that Mossad are involved. He also says a lot of other things that have no backup whatsoever. You know I think that Kelly was selling bad sweets to the local kids and they took him out.

Advertisement